Author Topic: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)  (Read 27066 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 10:21:57 PM »
Cocoapple....from what I've researched on that topic....yes, psychics leave a residual energy behind from a reading.  I'm no expert, but I found info stating that one reading can influence another reading.  Also read something about it leaving "holes" behind?  I have wondered if the 2nd psychic is giving us a similar reading because they are picking up the info from the previous psychic?  I have wondered this as well....

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 10:22:57 PM »
Keep us posted CSK...I'm just as anxious as I know you are about Thursday!!!  Hope she's right!!!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 10:24:16 PM »
The local reader is saying that you will be with someone else, just like Catarina and Ellen?  The local reader is just saying that you aren't completely done with your sm yet?  Is this right?

Offline positive

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 10:25:17 PM »
i was wondering about that too.  London, Michelle and Nina said the same thing... so i am wondering too.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 10:41:35 PM »
EVERY reader says the same thing to me. So there's that. I also find when I call too close together the readings are scarily similar.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 10:47:28 PM »
Chances are we read with those readers right after another if not within close time frames.  Perhaps that is why they all say the same thing?  I don't know!  This is getting more confusing now!  I'm going cold turkey on these readings and putting more faith in Ellen and Catarina!

>.<

Although i like London, her speed and confidence sometime i question....i mean it's good that she delivers information so quickly but is it accurate?  Can psychics really am able to provide information that quickly right after the next call?  I'm starting to have doubts....:(

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 11:10:16 PM »
I had read to wait at least 24 hrs between readings...give it a try to see if it makes a difference?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2011, 12:20:07 AM »
My plan is to wait a week between each one. Maybe two. I don't need the same reading over and over... I need to learn to be patient and see what happens.

positivethoughts

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2011, 12:26:22 AM »
PLLiz - yeah, good point.  When they are all telling you the same thing reading after reading, and nothing has changed, it is usually time to stop calling and use the $$ towards something fun like new clothes and wait for the predictions to happen.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2011, 12:28:54 AM »
Precisely. Time for some new stuff!

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2011, 12:36:26 AM »
I should have done that a week ago.....then maybe I would still have money for new clothes lol. I am so broke.....i need to find a job asap....*sigh...

I should have gone to retail therapy instead...at least i add on to my wardrobe lol

Offline cj

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2011, 01:16:23 AM »
I've been shopping and calling psy every 2 wks...instead of e very wk..and only if something happens  :P I have too much plans for the summer!

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2011, 01:44:07 AM »
That's awesome CJ!  Keeping busy keeps our mind off certain things for sure!  I'm keeping myself busy by hanging out with my girls! :)

Cocoa

Offline cj

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2011, 02:01:06 AM »
Im doing that too cocoa...Im having the best time. I literally go out at least 3 times a week...I remember when I couldnt move from the couch!  :-[ Im actualy going out tom thur ans sat  8) lmaooooo...woot woot

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2011, 02:07:58 AM »
Good for you ladies!!!! :D

anything