Author Topic: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)  (Read 27371 times)

Offline cocoapple

Re: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2011, 02:21:07 AM »
Oooh AngelGuided, I remember those days where you just want to sleep all day cuz when you are awake, you feel so alone.  This week i am going to be with my family till wednesday night, then i have a hair appointment on thursday and getting my driver's license, then friday i have an interview weeeee~~!!!  And also speaking with another employer so i will survive till sunday >.<

we can do this yo!  8)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2011, 02:31:19 AM »
YES!  You can do this!!! ;)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2011, 03:09:24 AM »
Hi everyone…sorry I only get to check the forum a couple times a day…..To people asking about my local reader….i will give her info out if I do see sm Thursday. I don’t want to give anyone guarantees or anything since not only can things change, but I have never actually had a phone reading with her, just in-person readings……so I will let everyone know on Friday.

--------“Oh CSK...this is interesting...but right now the only question I have is your one local reader...the one that gives you all of this positive info...$75.00 for 30...who is she and can we call her??  Tippy xo”

Be careful if you are looking to only hear positive things….she doesn’t always tell me “positive” things, she is pretty straightforward and honest. For example when I was in a state of anger towards my sm I was completely trying to forget about him and I found a guy I felt a smaller connection to so I went to see her and I asked her about him and she said “well you can text him but I don’t see anything more than friendship there” and she was right…..the guy is a total commitment -phobe and I couldn’t take that. I have also brought two of my friends to see her. One time my friend Nina asked if her grandpa had more than a year to live because he had cancer and she said “no im sorry, I feel the doctors are right, but I pray im wrong”---and he did just pass away (less than a year). My other friend went to see her and she told her she had an “M” on her heart. She was dating a guy named Zach at the time, and was asking about a guy named Jason…..but she told my friend that he was in love with someone else (and now he is engaged by the way) now she is dating a guy named Matt and I have a feeling they will get married.......

---------“The local reader is saying that you will be with someone else, just like Catarina and Ellen?  The local reader is just saying that you aren't completely done with your sm yet?  Is this right? “

Hi Angel….how is everything?? Do you have any updates?? Catarina had said I would have lots of choices, Ellen said sm would still run from his feelings and that I would have an even stronger connection with the new guy….and then my local reader is still saying “I see two choices” so this time I asked her if it was going to be between these two and she said yes. Sadly, she knows sm is insecure and will not chase after me. She thinks I will choose to be with the new guy because he is going to be completely in love with me AND he will come after me and want a commitment…..oh and she did say she saw my sm depressed after I choose the other guy…but only time will tell.

*By the way, i completely believe in divine intervention.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 03:15:56 AM by CSK »

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »
CSK, I absolutely believe in divine intervention too!  Time will tell...

I have no updates yet.  I'm traveling and training for a new job this week, so I'm a little out of the loop, but I read with Stella last night at PS for the 1st time and I really liked her.  Her reading is consistent with the other readings I've had, so we'll see what happens.  It shouldn't be much longer to know if they're right.  I'll keep you guys posted on what happens.

positivethoughts

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2011, 12:25:08 PM »
Ok Angel - I have a few questions.

First - what new job?
Second - Did you read with Stella on furnace guy?
Third - What's up with your ex and his lovely girlfriend?

xxoo
pt

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2011, 12:28:23 PM »
Hi CSK...thanks for writing...Honestly...I personally don't need to see what happens this Thursday...because it sounds like this reader (the local one) is the BOMB!  I mean, just reading the things that she's said that have been true is enough for me...like we all know no one is 100% but this lady sounds like she's batting a thousand...I would like her information anyway if you would be willing to give it out....I feel like this person has been more right on than anyone we've heard of yet...and by the way...I do hope Thursday works out for you trust me I think that would be awesome...and I know what you are saying about not hearing what I want to hear...believe me...after my love left me after 5 years of being together 11 months ago...I was in fetal position for months...I'm not kidding..and I can take the bad...and I know he is never coming back...doesn't take a psycic to tell me that he is anymore..I wish they or someone would have told me that 11 months ago when I started calling every one at CP...I would have been better by now...but now I have different questions..and I'd like to see if she sees a new man for me (the one as Ellen says) the end of summer..So...please please please if she will give out her info and do a phone reading I would be so thankful!!! Take care..Love, Tippy xo

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2011, 09:51:54 PM »
Sure thing PT!  Sorry for the confusion...I've been posting on the other forum too....so I'm unsure of whether I've mentioned this before.  I just started a new job as a sales associate selling furniture.  I've been training this week, it's been pretty intense, but I'm learning alot.  Toured a factory today to see how chairs are made. 

Yes....I have read with Amy (twice now), Ricky, and Stella about furnace guy.  I'll let you know if they're right...hopefully soon!!

I have no idea what's going on with my ex and his girlfriend?  I haven't had a reading about him since February...I believe Catarina mentioned them in a reading I had in late March, but there really weren't any predictions.  I haven't spoken to him since 2/22 and that's been very good!  He drove by my house on 3/17 with her in the car, I saw them...but we said nothing to each other.  He just recently started making contact with our daughter a few weeks ago.  He just recently found out about new support order from court and I know he's not happy about that.  I'm sure it's putting a crimp in their lives, but it's the way it should've been from the beginning.  It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out!

positivethoughts

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2011, 12:29:09 PM »
CSK - thinking of you today. xxoo

positivethoughts

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2011, 12:30:19 PM »
Thanks angel. You seem to be doing great. What a difference a few month's can make. I never made it to the other board and I don't even know where the link is. I'm so busy I'm lucky I get to this one. xxoo pt

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2011, 08:45:15 PM »
Angel...what is the other forum?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2011, 02:16:19 AM »
Someone has requested to join the other mystic hearts forum with the username crazyheart....is it anyone of you with a different name?  There isn't anyone in the member list here with that username either.  Thanks!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2011, 06:30:39 PM »
okay everyone i have an UPDATE.

i did not see my sm on thursday like i was expecting, cynthia (my reader) described everything that night in detail except for the fact that i didnt see him. then i went back to my notes and she actually said i would see him before june, she didnt say i would see him that night, she just told me i would see him before june and she thought it was that bar. so of course i started doubting her a little bit but low and behold i saw him last night AT THAT BAR. we had a couple of mutual guy friends come in town and so they decided to go to that bar......incredible. we sat int he same circle outside with drinks, i could tell he was uncomfortable. i was trying to nonchalantly read him and i believe he feels guilty. he could barely even look at me. i kept my cool i dont know how i did it. i feel he is waiting for me to talk to him but how can i do  that after everything that has happened? towards the end of the night i accidentally tipped our table a little bit and he gave me a weird look so of course i got defensive and i said umm thanks for that look ---like 5 minutes later he said goodbye to everyone and walked out!!!!! didnt say bye to me or my best friend. im so confused. so i went to see her again (not for a reading) today because she was selling special reading gift certificates for mothers day and i said why did he act like that? she said he doesnt know where you stand...but on my side im like "take a f'ing risk already"....on top of that she told me i would have to go after him a little bit and catarina and ellen gave me the exact opposite advice?????????-------soooo i dont know what is going to happen, i might have to call jean (CP) tomorrow and ask her what she thinks.....

im going to send cynthia an email just making sure its okay if i give out her info but im sure she wont care she loves getting business and having me refer people....

but, this is one of those detailed predictions that really happened. scary but awesome

positivethoughts

« Reply #57 on: May 08, 2011, 07:01:38 PM »
OMG CSK. You saw him. Jaw dropped on floor

positivethoughts

« Reply #58 on: May 08, 2011, 07:31:17 PM »
CSK - One thought. You know my motto - follow the advise of the psychic who had accurate predictions. For you, that would be Jean and the new one?? You are going to get 100 emails asking for her name and number. lol

cm12345

« Reply #59 on: May 08, 2011, 08:35:33 PM »
CSK- I am so happy you saw him and he saw you.  Every time my sm and I stop talking to each other for whatever reason but Liam,Ellen, and others have told me that he needs to be "prodded" because he isn't as confident as I think and it is okay to send him an occassional email (I don't chase, just a hello)  When I do eventually send a "hey, how are you" I get a response back and we end up picking up where we left off as if we just talked.  I obviously don't know your situation fully but that advice has always helped me.  Good Luck :)

anything