Author Topic: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)  (Read 27370 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Catarina (one of Ellen's co-workers on her site)
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2011, 08:38:52 PM »
That is so GREATTTT CSK!!!  Hope that run-in will open up a little?

positivethoughts

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2011, 09:08:10 PM »
And also - Congratulations!!!! Awesome that you had a prediction happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)  :)  :)  :)

Offline koukou11

« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2011, 09:14:45 PM »
hi,
i made a purchase on ellen's hartwell web, do you know when i should get a phone call from her? thanks

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2011, 10:01:57 PM »
i dont know. i dont know if just seeing me will be enough for him to try and make a conversation with me through texts or any other communication.

he knows he what he did to me was wrong, about cheating on his gf and then saying i was the one who made things up so that he wouldnt look bad. it seriously is very selfish and immature and i wasnt about to be fake and put on a "so great to see you" face last night. i wasnt ignorant or anything but definitely distant. maybe if i would have been more friendly or smiled he would be more apt to come after me but at this point i just dont know. its sad to think i might not be with him but dont you guys think he needs to come after me and apologize? no matter how much i want to be with him or how much i care about him i just dont think i would be okay moving forward without a sincere apology and some reflection on his part of the past so that he realizes what he did. does anyone think its a good idea for me to call him and ask to talk to him in person?  last time i checked he still had my cell phone number blocked so wouldnt that mean he doesnt want to talk to me? my local reader said it was so that i couldnt text mean things to him or go off on him about what he did.

koukou you should get a response from ellen right away. since its mothers day she might be out but she will get back to you shortly. if you do read with her you will have to let us know what you think....hope you have a good reading with her.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2011, 11:32:48 PM »
CSK...finally..been thinking of you since Thurs. Wondering what happened. I just logged on and I see that you saw him...obviously Cynthia seems to have the best handle on your situation, not to mention all of the other things she has "seen" & predictions that have manifested...Anyway...these damn men...I am of the belief that he definately owes you an apology and some time alone to talk...I mean think about it...if the shoe was on the other foot, what would you do.  I know that if I hurt someone especially the person that I love, I'm going to make things right, I'm not going to keep avoiding the discussion, I just couldn't live with myself...even if sdworse case scenario I didn't want to continue the relationship, I would at least get the cards and the truth on the table. it just amazes me that all of us gals are spending our hard earned money, our hearts are breaking, the stress on us from the worry regarding these men...when will we see him, when will he call...its crazy isn't it? As the beautiful women that we are...we should never have to worry one minute of our life away on these people...we should be made to feel happy, beautiful, loved & secure...we are worth it. I swear since I've been active in this forum, I haven't called a reader in almost two weeks...amazing for me, but I just am starting to think that in my case logic has taken over...this guy just isn't going to change, he isn't going to be the one that calls every day, or puts mye in a position of great importance to him...and its almost silly for me to believe all of these psychics that tell me...oh, he is falling in love with you...he just said to me the other ni
ght, "what is love anyway"?...he told me he's never loved...doesn't know how. This man is broken frm his childhood...lots of abuse...& if I think he's going to change for me, I'm crazy...he is who he is, & as. Much as I feel like I'm in love w him, he's probably getting rady to move on to the next victem...I feel it and I hate it.  Sorry for the tangent & the typing...I'm typing from my cell. Anyway, CSK, just want you to be happy, you might have to initiate contact, as much as you don't want to & I totally understand that..TRUST ME...but...maybe it will help either repair the relationship, or go ur own way ...anything is better than worrying & waiting. Everyone take care. Love, tippy xo

Offline koukou11

« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2011, 01:00:40 AM »
Thanks CSk,
I did get a reading from ellen hartwell, she is amazing, she told me that i will find a new job towards end of may or early june, i will see.
she also told me that i will be meeting a new guy this summer and he will be introduced to me.
She nailed the fact that my mom has high blood pressure and bloold sugar ( how could she know that?)
Anyways, her predictions are the same as the local native american psychic i see here in seattle. She also gave me 3 more minutes in my reading
I will get back to you guys about the outcome.
Happy mother's day for all mothers.

positivethoughts

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2011, 01:01:00 AM »
CSK - I'm not sure if any of us are in the best position to give you advise. We are all in our own mess for different reasons and bring different life experiences to the table.

My only thought when reading your post was this - At some point we have to decide if we are willing to set aside our pride (and anger?) to see if there is anything left of the relationship. Sometimes we have to be the mature one because the other person isn't capable. That doesn't make it right, nor does it mean you need to take action. It just is what it is - they are who they are - etc.

xxoo

Offline kiki155

« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2011, 02:36:27 PM »
I hope all the moms had a fabulous Mother's Day!  ;D

CSK - Wow. Cool that the prediction happened. Not cool that it's causing you all this stress. Did you talk to Jean? What did she say?

Offline Kareena

« Reply #68 on: May 09, 2011, 03:27:18 PM »
tippyrose........

you are so right about these immature men who do not see the damage they have caused in the relationship are definitely on the move to the next victim.

It is not easy for men to apologize usually, but if he is not demonstrating regret in some other way and does not acknowledge the hurt caused then a woman needs to protect herself emotionally from cheater. Like they say it is not how you fight but how you make up after that.

Offline cj

« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »
well let me just say that an apology always feels good for me. And without it it always feels like you'll be stuck there

Offline Kareena

« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2011, 07:28:08 PM »
Interesting..

http://lifestyle.ca.msn.com/love-sex-relationships/hearst-article.aspx?cp-documentid=28207591

The Biological Reason Why Breaking Up is So Hard

They wrote:

"Attachment doesn't understand [that a romance can be] short run. In fact, attachment is a very powerful force — not just mentally and emotionally but physically, too. When you attach to someone, you're not as in control as you think. Therefore, it's not so easy to just break it off when you realize that someone isn't meeting your needs. People then stay for months or even years in an unhappy relationship — and it can take ages to get over a bad one."

None of that sounded too terribly surprising to me ... except for that bit about how attachment can be physically powerful. ..

As such, the authors told me, "Our brain has been wired to make sure we remain connected to our mate." Multiple "reward circuits" in our noggins are involved in the attachment process, they said. "When we are physically close to our partner, the whole reward system kicks in — so that, for example, some parts of it secrete powerfully rewarding neurotransmitters that make being close to our loved ones an immensely rewarding human experience," they continued. "When we break up, this gratifying experience is gone, only to be replaced by a painful sense of loss. It feels a bit like going through withdrawal from several drugs all at once. And the one thing that can take all that pain away is being together with our ex again. This is why people find themselves getting back together again and again and why they can feel addicted to a person who may not be very good for them. In fact, these reward systems have a way of tricking us into reuniting with our ex to reduce the momentary anxiety and uneasiness. Unfortunately, this part of the brain isn't so good at making rational decisions and judging long-term consequences."

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2011, 03:07:20 AM »
"well let me just say that an apology always feels good for me. And without it it always feels like you'll be stuck there"

exactly how i feel....

ps-great post Kareena

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2011, 03:19:49 AM »
okay everyone her info is posted :) i made a separate forum post for her under storefront psychics.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #73 on: May 10, 2011, 03:22:52 AM »
kiki tomorrow is the only day besides friday that i will have some free time so i will be talking to jean and also i had to re-schedule with the tarot lady so i decided since i dont have to work until the latter part of the day i might as well get my reading with her. after that im done for the month...since ive had some conflicting advice, i decided to go ahead and break my rule of two readers per month (just for may) because of course i dont know whats going on! thanks everyone for the thoughts i am thinking of you guys too and wish everyone the best.

sammiepoo

« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2011, 04:32:42 AM »
Wow I am glad that it worked for you!