Author Topic: Melody Marie  (Read 44601 times)

Offline LAW1974

Re: Melody Marie
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2018, 04:38:13 PM »
Anyone else have good luck with Melody Marie?  I just read with her and I would like to know if anyone elses predictions came true?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2018, 02:14:52 AM »
She use to get things right for me but then whatever she would see, the opposite would happen. So I stopped calling her

Offline Kate

« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2018, 08:06:35 AM »
She use to get things right for me but then whatever she would see, the opposite would happen. So I stopped calling her

I read with her a little last year.  She hit on some crazy accurate random facts (such as my POI getting a fridge fixed), but also told me inaccurate information re other females around him that made her not worth the $$ - wouldn't go back

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2018, 01:23:34 PM »
I can see that you discussed the dishes thing, but why does she run out of breath half way through the reading?  I always get her breathing heavy.  I stopped reading with her because she could see the present but her outcomes were in correct.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2018, 01:31:41 PM »
Yep, good with the present, picking up on feelings. Validated some things. Then about future outcomes, she was sort of giving advice which I was like..ahhh, I'm not paying you for advice!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2018, 03:47:53 PM »
Yep, good with the present, picking up on feelings. Validated some things. Then about future outcomes, she was sort of giving advice which I was like..ahhh, I'm not paying you for advice!

She used to not give me a lot of advice which was why I liked her. And when she did it was sensible advice. But those last few months I was calling her she started giving more advice. Like as soon as I started asking her about something she was saying "Ok here's what I want you to do." Giving me instructions how to handle it. I did follow her advice on one thing and kind of wish I hadn't. Not a big deal really but it didn't help the situation.

The last time I talked to her, I won't go into the whole story again but she was giving me advice based on what another advisor told her about my situation. Which is just...NO!

Oh wow, how did you find that out? That she was talking to another advisor.
Yes I definitely don't like advice, I can go to my friends for that and it's free.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2019, 01:52:13 PM »
One time I read with Melody and she saw suitcases.  Sure enough, I find out through social media that this person is on vacation. She's an excellent remote viewer.  However, she can't predict the future, she can only see into the now.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2019, 04:53:20 PM »
How is she with timing? She saw someone “fixing a living situation”

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2019, 05:23:45 PM »
She saw it happening in November, so definitely coming up...will update if it passes. She definitely nailed the present situation

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2020, 05:34:44 AM »
I read with melody Marie a few weeks ago about the guy I’m seeing that I can’t seem to figure out what we are really.  She told me that she saw someone, a female, like thanking me for dealing with him and me being surprised that they even knew about me and that more ppl know about me than I am aware of in his life and that there was more positive things coming in “early October” and that I’d be happy with the changes to come after that.

It didn’t make sense when I read with her in mid September.  Well.  On sept 30 he went into the hospital and I stayed there with him for 2 nights. While I was there his mother called him and they were on the phone and he said “yes she is here now, hold on” then he put it on speaker phone and his mom asked me for my number and told me to keep her posted on him. On oct 1st I texted her an update was she thanked me for taking care of her boy. Later that day his other friend called him and he again said “yea shes here she’s been with me the whole time”

I was pretty impressed and shocked.  I consider this a hit from her. I had no idea his mom knew anything about me. I met the friend a few mos ago but had no idea if he knew we still talked because we had just met when I met him too.