Author Topic: Melody Marie  (Read 44686 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Melody Marie
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2018, 04:43:17 PM »
No offense, but she really sounds loopy. Maybe she has been helpful for you in a few instances and you respect her for that. But she overall does not sound like
a good psychic to call for consistent, no BS readings. She asks for other readers perspectives through freebie minutes (which means a lot of her readings are opinions/advice couched as psychic insight), she does chores during calls...I mean what is the benefit of reading with her? She doesnt seem like anyone you can really trust. Ive called her before and was not impressed at all.

Offline njlady

« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2018, 06:04:29 PM »
she does chores during calls...

Not for nothing, but a repetitive motion can clear your mind.  When I am completely stuck mentally I iron, fold clothes, brush a pet, etc.  It actually lowers your brain wave functions in the same way meditation does.

I've never read with her and she could be the worst reader in the world or an out and out fraud, but there is hard science behind this.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2018, 06:17:10 PM »
@Still tired
I totally feel you. I called Melody back in October on Keen and she was the only advisor that was accurate concerning my situation. She gave me dates so I kept calling. She was good up until I would say January. Then when I would call her she would emphasize stuff we had talked about before and I’m like that’s not what’s going on now. Then I felt like she wasn’t being honest when in the past she was. All her predictions from October up to January were true and happen. Then they things for February and March she told me that would happen ended up being the opposite. The last time I spoke to her was the being of this month. I don’t plan on speaking to her anymore. She made a prediction for August/September. If it comes to pass I might contact her then.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2018, 06:49:12 PM »

Not for nothing, but a repetitive motion can clear your mind.  When I am completely stuck mentally I iron, fold clothes, brush a pet, etc.  It actually lowers your brain wave functions in the same way meditation does.

I've never read with her and she could be the worst reader in the world or an out and out fraud, but there is hard science behind this.

Whatever hard science there is about there, there is a certain level of respect a reader should have for you. That means focusing on you and only you. Wouldnt you be upset of during an in-person reading, a psychic was mopping the floor, washing the dishes?

Offline whskers

« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2018, 01:04:02 AM »

Whatever hard science there is about there, there is a certain level of respect a reader should have for you. That means focusing on you and only you. Wouldnt you be upset of during an in-person reading, a psychic was mopping the floor, washing the dishes?

Lol I remember his happening to me 5 years ago with a reader named Walter. But he was very very accurate though.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2018, 10:00:57 PM »
It is the same way for me. I get more insight when I am moving my body rather than being still.

Out of respect to the caller though it should be quiet, no background noise. I have ADHD and problems with auditory processing. When I hear dishes clattering and other noises over the phone it is really difficult to keep following what that person is saying.

Whether the caller has ADHD or not, it's distracting for most callers and just flat out disrespectful for sure. The reader is the main one whining about the caller paying for their time, then they should give it to us as paying clients and without thinking they can perform multi-tasking duties behind the scenes or whatever it is they are doing and concentrate on the reading.

Offline njlady

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2018, 02:34:25 PM »

I also highly, highly doubt any of these readers are washing their dashes or blasting the tv because it helps them concentrate. Lmao

I said "a repetitive motion can clear your mind".  How is blasting a tv a repetitive motion?

Offline njlady

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2018, 03:15:21 PM »

That's like saying you have to get drunk instead of having one drink.

Repetitive motions that elicit the meditative response can be as subtle as knitting. 

I had a reading and Reiki healing session about 13 years ago in Queens with someone who made soup.  I wasn't upset.  I was the focus of her attention and it was kind of comforting.  And delicious to boot. lol.

Offline njlady

« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2018, 06:50:21 PM »

I also highly, highly doubt any of these readers are washing their dashes or blasting the tv because it helps them concentrate. Lmao

I said "a repetitive motion can clear your mind".  How is blasting a tv a repetitive motion?

How is making noise on the phone supposed to help the caller? Dish washing is noisy, it's no different from blasting the tv. It doesn't matter if it clears the mind to do a repetitive motion, it disrupts the caller's concentration if that repetitive motion is too loud. Not sure why you are even defending this.

I know sometimes people don't realize how much their phone mic picks up noise around them, but clattering dishes is loud no matter what and its just rude.

You are twisting my comment using very quiet repetitive motions into "making noise on the phone" loud activities to fit your scenario.  Why don't you just change your argument into playing the tuba or blowing a train whistle?  It has about as much to do with what I was talking about as your argument.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2018, 08:09:02 PM »
Then why bring up repetitive motion if it has nothing to do with making a lot of racket in the background?
That is what the original thoughts were, from what I can tell. This appears to be two different topics tbh.

I completely agree with Still Tired, where the focus needs to be on the call, not some meditative devices, methods or whatever to relax the reader.
Anything outside of focusing on the call, is obviously not focusing on the call.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2018, 09:18:31 PM »
Well, whatever repetitive motion a reader chooses...can you at least keep it quiet? The two times I read with Melody she was working out and washing dishes. Besides the fact I dont think she was meditating---its just rude. A few reviews called her out on it, and she continues to do it.

Also another thing, she sends out "I have something to tell you" emails...and has nothing to tell me. Just makes me think she is a creep.

Offline sharon

« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2018, 05:17:41 PM »
I absolutely agree. It is rude. This is exactly why I stopped calling her. I really could hear all the dishes in the background.

Offline Wildeck

« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2018, 09:23:50 PM »
I read with her before. She definitely whispered bye to someone. Like cmon man. This is just out of order.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2018, 09:10:24 PM »
That's what it made me think too, that she doubts herself. Too bad because she has been more accurate for me than any other reader. If I had wanted a different readees take on something I would have called someone else instead of her.

I thought when she was asking about my cat, ok well no big deal, and not everyone does pet readings, especially not for deceased pets. But it's like once that door was opened she started mentioning it more and more that she was talking to another advisor about me. I should have spoken up the first time but oh well.
I agree it's creepy, totally justified feeling violated. I would too. Have you tried talking to her about how this makes you feel? If she's been that accurate for you, maybe it would be worth it to send her a message along those lines, and see what she says and if she would commit to not doing that anymore? Just a thought, as you seem really disappointed to not be able to rely on her anymore, and understandably so.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2018, 03:08:30 PM »
I sent her a message asking her not to do it anymore but she didn't respond to it. Which is just one more thing that puts me off.

I am not all that disappointed. I feel much better not talking to her anymore. She has been accurate for me, but more and more I have felt like I had to drag the information out of her, she talked over me, who needs it.

It's more than wanting my privacy. What finished me off is how she started life coaching me based on what another reader saw happening at some point in the future. If I wanted that other readers opinion, I would have called them instead, and I would rather hear it straight from them and know who I am talking to so I can decide for myself what it means to me.

But regardless of that, it is the way she started discouraging me based on something that hasn't even happened yet...and I was getting all worked up thinking it was really bad but then when I asked more questions it turned out she was making a big thing out of nothing. She was talking down to me like I wouldn't be able to handle it.

*edit* my language might have been a bit too strong here so I deleted the comment but in any case, I do not want to talk to her anymore

I was about to suggest speaking to her too since she seemed to work well for you overall (like journalmuse did) but wow, that's so wrong that you messaged her about how you felt, and she just didn't reply.  Sorry to hear Tired,  but glad to hear that you are ok with it...sometimes blessings come in disguise :)