Author Topic: Melody Marie  (Read 44685 times)

Offline sharon

Re: Melody Marie
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2016, 06:42:19 PM »
Hi Leo, I was tempted but did not talk to Judis neither to Jenna. After having complete different in depth readings from Scott and Melody I surely was so confused and needed to talk to a third empath/psychic. But at this point I dont need to anymore as everything has evolved in front of my eyes and because Melody proved herself as one very reliable reader I will continue to stick to her.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2016, 06:58:15 PM »
had a few dollars in my account, and tried her again. I geuinely think she just goes on what you say. She got the interaction wrong with me initially and asked about what happened.  She said the person was jealous and competing with me .not the case at all! then she said she is praying for me..really? I just got a manipulative vibe with her...didnt like being called kiddo either.  It was a pretty straight forward situation and she didn't get it. I genuinely think if she was right for you, it was a coincidence.this is why I avoid empaths..they can more easily make everything up.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:11:54 PM by bstalling »

tired of it all

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2016, 07:12:13 PM »
Yes, Melody Marie was right with everything she said. Now after reading his messages, I can verify EVERYTHING! And she was also right, he did NOT apologize haha!! She had told me that he wouldn't. Amazing reader. Thank you Tired!  :) Finally a Keen reader who works for me.

I'm so glad for you!  That's pretty awesome!  And it helps me have more faith in my readings with her too, since I haven't been able to verify everything yet. 

I'm so glad you got a faster confirmation of what she told you...for me it may still be a long while yet before I know.  Melody is one of the few who hasn't pumped me up expecting contact to happen really soon like other readers. 

I have doubted some of the things she told me too...in the beginning I didn't even read with her all that regularly because she didn't "wow" me as much as other readers did.  I've gone back to her more because she has proven to be more accurate.  For me it sometimes takes awhile to see if what she is saying is right...so I'm just so glad it didn't take that long for you!

Offline sharon

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2016, 07:19:23 PM »
had a few dollars in my account, and tried her again. I geuinely think she just goes on what you say. She got the interaction wrong with me initially and asked about what happened.  She said the person was jealous and competing with me .not the case at all! then she said she is praying for me..really? I just got a manipulative vibe with her...didnt like being called kiddo either.  It was a pretty straight forward situation and she didn't get it. I genuinely think if she was right for you, it was a coincidence.this is why I avoid empaths..they can more easily make everything up.

With me she got every sentence/info right. I always record my readings you know... and I come back and listen to it again sometimes repeatedly. She knew the change of my hair and so on absolutely correct. Sometimes some readings blows you away but when you listen to it again via recordings you realize oh that could apply to everyone actually. I try not to give much information to a psychic because then they start to analyze the situation than being a psychic I think thats what happened with Scott, I told him to much info to explain my situation and he more or less analyzed it. I did not give any info to Melody. To be honest its hard to find the right reader, each individiuum has different energy. I wished nobody would call any psychic unless you see no other way. When you think this is not the right reader for you don't call that person. Save $$$ and when you call them, record your readings  :)

tired of it all

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2016, 08:18:20 PM »
What are Melody's readings like?

Pretty much what Sharon said...she may ask for a birth date but then she usually just takes it from there.  Every once in awhile she will ask me to remind her of someone's birth date, or if I ask about something new she may ask, like she wanted to know my parents' birth dates when I asked about them.  But if I ask about people I work with she usually doesn't ask for one.

She has always been very kind and calm and easy for me to talk to...like Presence said she is a good-natured reader.  She has never been rude or judgmental with me about anything...never gotten upset or defensive.  She stands out from other Keen readers in that regard. 

She calls me kiddo sometimes...it has never bothered me.

She is a remote viewer so she may see how things are happening in detail...past present or future.  I have been able to verify a lot of what she has told me, and have seen some future things come to pass (others may not have come to pass yet). 

Unlike other remote viewers I've spoken to, she hasn't misinterpreted the things she was seeing...some would see something happening and give me details I could confirm, but put completely the wrong spin on what it meant or why it was happening. 

Melody is also really good at explaining what is going on in a person's heart and mind and feelings, so that might be why she's less prone to misinterpreting what she sees.  She sees under the surface of things.

I haven't always been able to verify what she tells me about how someone thinks or feels...but it usually makes complete sense, even if it's not always what I want to hear.   

She also tells me about things she has picked up on in between readings, and usually whatever day she says she was picking up on something, I can corroborate to an event or to something I was picking up on too at the same time.

She's very caring, but professional about it...not someone who tries to become your best friend or anything like that...but I do feel like she cares about me as a person and is not just out to make money off of me.  She tells me she is praying for my ex and she always speaks about him very compassionately. 

I usually just call for updates and 5-10 minutes is enough...really most of the time 5 is probably enough but I might keep talking to her a few more minutes because I like her.  I think the first reading I had with her probably went on longer.  If I ask her about something new then she usually has more to tell me about it than I can stay on the phone for, and we may get cut off at some point.  But sometimes it is quick and right to the point, it just depends on what it is.  She has never tried to keep me on the phone a long time but sometimes we just run out of time. 

She sends out free minutes sometimes with a form letter.  Not the most generous reader I've seen with giving out minutes, but not stingy with them either, and none of that harping some do about how you have to use them with a paid reading. 

I've never had a bad reading with her...the only times it got uncomfortable is when I was freaking out with anxiety over something, and she would tell me she didn't really see anything to be upset over.  And in fact it would turn out she was right, but during the reading I would keep asking because I was so SURE there was something she must be missing.  And she couldn't tell me anything because there was honestly nothing to tell.  LOL  My anxiety does me in sometimes.

tired of it all

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2016, 08:28:24 PM »
Yes, to be honest I felt the same way when I talked to her "It can't be possible" because the person in question acted in a way that seem to me pretty unreasonable but then one week later the person wrote to me in a way I knew that she was right and Scott was wrong. I hope that it turns out the way you want it to be. And I know exactly how it is to try to forget but then to get wrapped up again. Not easy.

I'm especially glad you got the confirmation Scott Angel was wrong!!  Both glad for you and glad for me, lol.  Because now I can REALLY let go of what he told me and it is such a relief.  He was way too negative to be for real. 

tired of it all

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2016, 08:37:36 PM »
She knew the change of my hair and so on absolutely correct.

Yikes...I really ought to clean my house up before I call her again.   :o   

I wished nobody would call any psychic unless you see no other way. When you think this is not the right reader for you don't call that person.

I totally agree...I wouldn't wish it on anyone to be in a situation where they have to call a psychic!  I look at it as a last resort option.  It serves a purpose though and for someone like me has probably preserved my sanity when I've been in really weird situations that had no other solution.

And definitely...I wouldn't recommend calling anyone if you feel like they are not the right reader for you.  I've considered calling many that had good feedback but I would just get the feeling they wouldn't be good for me.  And if I called anyway then the reading would be off or I didn't like their personality.  But I've passed over many because I just didn't get a good feeling about calling them. 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2016, 03:40:13 PM »
I wish i had stopped calling a while ago..because more readers means more confusion..I probably shouldnt have called her.I am more confused now..Yes,she did pick up the situation,but she also asked"whats going on?"So i told her.She had a lot more drama in this than any of the other readers i have talked to.This makes me think that even though she might be a good reader,she can easily go off track..and make this 5 episodes of Dynasty.. :)After i added minutes,that was the feeling i got.She also didnt listen to my questions,and interrupted a bit too much.
She is the only one that still sees the two of them still together,althoug in a prosess of ending..Her prediction is that he will contact me soon.We will see.I also thought she used to much time,this got expensive.

This reader was probably a little too much of a drama-reader for me.She reminds me of another reader on Keen,also a reader with extreme details,but far too overdramatizing.
I stick to Judi and Sue for channelling until i know more facts.

And this will end my crazy calling hopefully.

tired of it all

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2016, 08:03:46 PM »
I want to make a note here that Melody was wrong about an outcome for Presence. 

She has been wrong for me too about job offers and contact predictions.  When it comes to ultimate outcomes, things are still up in the air. 

She has been good for me with shorter-term predictions about how things will play out with people, what people will do, how things will go in my job and that kind of thing.  She can go into a lot of detail and those details turn out to be right if I can verify them. 

I've never felt like she was overdramatizing anything but she sometimes she will just get too hung up on little technical details that aren't all that important to me.  I have to kind of nudge her to move on to something else.

While I was checking over my old notes I came across my first readings with Melody too.  She had picked up on some things regarding my ex that only 2 other readers have ever picked up on - things that he tends to hide from people in general and I guess is somehow able to hide from most readers.  She also saw him doing something to change this situation but as far as I know he never did.

She also saw contact coming soon and gave me a few timeframes but it didn't happen.  In fact 2014 turned out to be the most stagnant year and I barely heard a peep out of him. 

Almost every reader I've spoken too has seen it like this, they would see contact coming soon and feel very strongly about it.  I used to think they were all flat wrong, or delusional or just bullshitting me, but since then I've had indirect contact that verified other things they told me (and sometimes that came during the timeframe they gave me so it was "contact" just not exactly the kind they told me I would get).  So...NOT excusing any of them for being wrong but this has been a pattern. 

tired of it all

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2016, 07:24:57 PM »
I called her and was hearing some background noise too (not dishes more like thumping sounds?) and then the call got disconnected and there was nothing but silence.

tired of it all

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2016, 07:37:41 PM »
Yes within the last hour.  Waiting for Keen to credit me for the time I lost.   

Lovefash67

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2016, 06:26:26 PM »
I spoke to melody Marie today about school and I will never call her again ! She sounded like she was doing something tedious to the point she was out of breath . Her prediction is the same as others I will get accepted into 2 programs one will be my favorite school and I can commute well I inforned her that my favorite school is 4 hours away and then she said well that's what they are telling me . Smh!

Offline sharon

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2016, 08:09:40 PM »
My first call to Marie was very impressive but the second call.... I believe she was in the kitchen doing some work that upset me to be honest, she was not that concentrated. The prediction did not happen yet, I know it will happen but her timing is just way off. I just try to ignore the information given in the second call.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2017, 03:23:32 PM »
Read with her a year ago.  Totally wrong.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2017, 07:18:14 PM »
Sorry but this made me laugh, is she actually washing dishes and/or vacuuming while talking to people or someone in her house is?  LOL

I read with her last year, and I never got confirmation one way or the other if what she was saying was true, but she did seem to have a gift and an ability.

I don't remember if she gave me an outcome either tbh.