Author Topic: Melody Marie  (Read 44674 times)

allibai3

Re: Melody Marie
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2016, 02:03:21 PM »
Argh - I tried melody today just now. She is just generic in my opinion and I feel her soft voice soothing is fake! Granted I am upset. She said it's going to be a week before I hear from him. But not this week. And as I remember I think she said it was going to be a week last week.

Again I'm upset - it's why I'm being very critical

I'm so sorry that your not having a good day today.Have you tried Judi's or Lady Jenna?
For me personally, Melody did not work for me. I don't feel like she was reading my situation correctly

tired of it all

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2016, 03:39:53 PM »
I'm sorry she didn't work for either of you.

I hate to say it but when Melody gets a certain tone of voice I know she is going to turn out to be wrong.  It would be typical for her to say something like "in a week" in that tone of voice.  I wouldn't rely on her for timing...hell, I wouldn't rely on anyone for timing because no one has ever gotten that for me.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2016, 07:09:22 PM »
I was lukewarm about her..then she starts sending "I have something to tell you" emails. I think she may be just a very good guesser or psychologist. The work prediction she said was dead wrong, and I knew it when she was saying it. Her empathic ability could have been just a lucky guess as well. Not sure.

tired of it all

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2016, 09:56:47 PM »
FlutterShy don't quit while you're in this state of mind.  Take some time off if you need to. 

tired of it all

« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2016, 10:00:38 PM »
I think she may be just a very good guesser or psychologist.

I have felt that way about her at times.  But then she would tell me about something that she couldn't possibly have guessed at.  She's a great remote viewer so if she describes something she can "see" it's usually correct (I'd say always correct but I just can't always verify those things).  But when I ask whether something will happen or not, it's iffy.

Offline sharon

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2016, 10:43:53 AM »
Psychic & Remote Viewing:
I agree. Melody Marie could not have known that the person in question I enquire about was someone from my past. I asked the question in a way she could have not known. But she knew it. She also knew that I have changed my hair, she said thats what he was thinking when we have met again. She also said that he is focusing on his house and this so right, he told me this himself. So, yes, I think she is good. But there are also things I cannot verify: She said he is sad and taking a lot of responsibilty for the things that have fallen apart with this relationship. He really acted mean towards me and I did not see or felt that he was feeling guilty or sad. But people not always act on how they feel or think... some people let their ego talk first. I dont know. She said he will contact me in July. I will let you know when that happens.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2016, 04:30:08 PM »
I just spoke with Melody for the first time. She did pick up something that happened 3 weeks ago, which impressed me. And she didn't give a fairytale outcome. I felt she was pretty accurate, but I'll have to wait and see. Will let you guys know if it pans out in August.

Offline sharon

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2016, 09:00:32 PM »
I cannot believe but he just wrote to me... she said beginn July he will write to me, today the 28th June, he wrote to me!!! Now I believe the whole reading. I am so upset with him I will read his messages tomorrow.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2016, 09:04:05 PM »
Who said he will write to you? Melody Marie?

tired of it all

« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2016, 10:54:15 PM »
Wow Sharon this is great news! 

Offline sharon

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2016, 11:04:13 AM »
Yes, Melody Marie was right with everything she said. Now after reading his messages, I can verify EVERYTHING! And she was also right, he did NOT apologize haha!! She had told me that he wouldn't. Amazing reader. Thank you Tired!  :) Finally a Keen reader who works for me.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2016, 02:37:24 PM »
What are Melody's readings like?

Offline sharon

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2016, 03:56:34 PM »
Hi Sooshi! She has asked me only one question that was his birthday. Than she starts to take over. She tunes in immediately, has a beautiful, soothing voice, and seems to be very sure what she is talking about. I've talked to her for 5 min but it was not enough... I needed another 3-4 min actually. Depending on what you are asking 5 min might be enough for you. She has asked him questions I believe but before I knew it we've got cut off unfortunately. I need to talk to her again soon. She doesn't waste time by shuffling some kind of cards. She is a remote viewer.

Offline sharon

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2016, 06:04:17 PM »
Yes, to be honest I felt the same way when I talked to her "It can't be possible" because the person in question acted in a way that seem to me pretty unreasonable but then one week later the person wrote to me in a way I knew that she was right and Scott was wrong. I hope that it turns out the way you want it to be. And I know exactly how it is to try to forget but then to get wrapped up again. Not easy.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2016, 06:29:12 PM »
Thanks for sharing Sharon. Not sure if you read with Judis but was she right with what she told you about him?