Author Topic: Suecreate?  (Read 35004 times)

Offline Mememe

Re: Suecreate?
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2017, 05:04:12 AM »
I pm'd you @rediska
I had a read with her yesterday.  She picked up very well on my poi.  She even brought up something that happened in the past which ia why my POI acts the way he does.

Can you go onto detail or pm me? What did you ask her?

Rediska

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2017, 05:17:44 AM »
I pm'd you @rediska
I had a read with her yesterday.  She picked up very well on my poi.  She even brought up something that happened in the past which ia why my POI acts the way he does.

Thank you! Guys, I recommend you try Suecreate. Since Aries is away, I may try her now.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2017, 05:40:46 AM »
Yes try her and let me know how it goes:) :)

I pm'd you @rediska

Thank you! Guys, I recommend you try Suecreate. Since Aries is away, I may try her now.

Rediska

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2017, 05:45:07 AM »
@mememe-have you truer Judi's Inner Light? She also channels.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2017, 02:25:48 AM »
@mememe-have you truer Judi's Inner Light? She also channels.
No i want to try her but her wait is always so long...i never get through:(

Rediska

« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2017, 12:09:34 AM »
She was really good. No fairytales whatsoever but the reading had to be THE MOST realistic reading I ever had. Ever. She really nailed the POI and my own thoughts on him as well. The difference between her and Judi is that Suecreate does not do trance channeling whereas Judi does. However, she does interject her insight like Bluebelle said which can be VERY annoying so I had to ask if this is what his thoughts are or hers lol. They are his as she validated to me.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2017, 01:14:11 AM »
What's trance channeling

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2017, 01:40:54 AM »
She was really good. No fairytales whatsoever but the reading had to be THE MOST realistic reading I ever had. Ever. She really nailed the POI and my own thoughts on him as well. The difference between her and Judi is that Suecreate does not do trance channeling whereas Judi does. However, she does interject her insight like Bluebelle said which can be VERY annoying so I had to ask if this is what his thoughts are or hers lol. They are his as she validated to me.

Oh she was so horrible for me!  She gave me all these things to do and ways to get him back.  She was just horrible!!!  I'm glad she was good for you and others.

Rediska

« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2017, 01:45:07 AM »

Oh she was so horrible for me!  She gave me all these things to do and ways to get him back.  She was just horrible!!!  I'm glad she was good for you and others.

You have to keep her in check. She didn't do that with me and while I know she means well, she is a channeler and not a life coach. Didn't you mention that the info she channeled was incorrect as well?did you ever get it validated by him?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2017, 01:51:22 AM »

You have to keep her in check. She didn't do that with me and while I know she means well, she is a channeler and not a life coach. Didn't you mention that the info she channeled was incorrect as well?did you ever get it validated by him?

I honestly don't remember period it was months ago that I read with her I don't think she channeled at all to be honest I'll have to go back and read my notes and let you know

Offline Mememe

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2017, 04:42:28 AM »
 :) :)
Told you youd like her:)

Rediska

« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2017, 05:31:44 AM »

I honestly don't remember period it was months ago that I read with her I don't think she channeled at all to be honest I'll have to go back and read my notes and let you know

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2017, 06:04:26 AM »

I read my notes.  She started by saying he had feelings of love for me but then gave me advice.  It was like relationship counseling.  I read with her twice and she never did anothing but counsel me.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2017, 02:26:08 PM »

glad you liked her!  yea she interjects too much for sure, but that's just who she is lol.  I think she DEF channeled the guy I was calling about though, she talked just like him and his mannerisms.  Was crazy. 

Rediska

« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2017, 03:18:44 PM »
@ Baypark-She didn't do that with me or with mememe. I wonder if she changed her reading style since then? Or maybe people complained to her about it? Not sure.

@bluebelle-I called her again and this time ZERO interjections on her end. Just straight channeling. She also didn't remember the reading or the guy from the day before so it was great lol! i would pick her over Judi TBH. When I asked Judi if he would ever call me she said "yes!" according to him. When I asked Sue she said, "okay, the reconnection is there but he's hesistant. Not sure why...okay, something to do with the family and something happening to him/not controlling it.." since I gave her no background info, the poi has a family and if he calls me he's going to explode and he can't behave that way because he is around them. It's a lack of self control. She then said, "he has a question to ask you-it concerns him that you think he won't ever contact you? Because it's very probable." This freaked me out because before he moved he said he "may" call me etc. she's also ridiculously patient lol.
I'm definitely going to read with her again. Her, Lady Persephone and Jeremiah are the only three to
really nail him. They are true empaths. I love Kisha but I don't think she even got the hesitation/reluctance part.