Author Topic: Suecreate?  (Read 34898 times)

tired of it all

Re: Suecreate?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2016, 09:29:12 PM »
If you get a refund, Keen doesn't do anything to stop you from having another reading with that advisor.  But in most cases the advisor will block the caller after they get a refund (unless it was because of something like a technical problem or dropped call). 

It does say they will only credit up to $25.  But in the past they have credited me more than that once or twice.  You only get it back as a Keen credit though, they won't refund that amount back to your credit card. 

tired of it all

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2016, 11:03:08 PM »
It's once every 30 days for a satisfaction guarantee.  But FYI if you ever have a technical problem with a call they are still supposed to refund you even if you already had a refund in the past 30 days. 

Rediska

« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2016, 07:00:51 AM »
Someone on the lipstick alley forum said she was pretty good.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2016, 07:05:41 AM »
I read with her a few months ago.  Biggest bunch of horse crap ever.  Fairytales, bullcrap advice...just horrible

Rediska

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2016, 07:08:41 AM »
I read with her a few months ago.  Biggest bunch of horse crap ever.  Fairytales, bullcrap advice...just horrible

was she channeling him? That shouldn't have been coming from her. Hm..

Rediska

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2016, 07:13:08 AM »
How does she "channel" compared to Judi? Are their styles similar?

I am a channeler. I channel thoughts and feelings, tell you how the energy is moving and if you are interested, can start you off on how to manifest it. No general readings, outcomes and predictions. If the posibilty for it happening comes through I will tell you. If any psychic tells you that it will happen, then that is mostly not true. It can happen if you work towards it and that's all. :)

Talk to him/her- Channel- Want to talk to your love or your boss, interviewers, etc. Yes you can talk to the person I channel. You can understand where he or she is coming from and work with them to change the energy. Have a conversation with them through me. I am a channeler and I get messages, thoughts, from people. I am also a medium and we can talk to anyone that you want. When I call a person's energy to talk, please be very polite

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2016, 07:17:05 AM »

was she channeling him? That shouldn't have been coming from her. Hm..

She wasn't channeling at all. Both times I read with her she just started talking about how he feels and what I should do to get him and keep him. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2016, 07:54:32 AM »
Same here lol I ask about a women in my past that i haven't seen in two year and feed me some bullcrap fairy tales then i found out that she has been marry for 2 years lol.

Lovefash67

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2017, 02:38:07 PM »
Well I read with suecreate in July she said my ex wanted to get married so that I don't leave me when we live together a week after that reading my ex and I got into an argument and we cut things off and he has not come back ever since. She was not good at all with channeling my ex because he is the type of person that gets scared when marriage is mentioned

Offline glamgal

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2017, 01:29:46 AM »
She was god awful for me too. Like she has said absolutely nothing astounding or that would later prove true.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2017, 04:00:30 PM »
Some of the stuff she channeled for me really did seem like the person I was inquiring about at the time, but I feel like she was throwing her own two cents in and just gave the most awful advice...almost encouraging me to hold on to a toxic situation.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2017, 07:39:11 PM »
I read with Sue last week and she seemed kind of fairy tale - she even told me I am like a fairy tale princess lol.  She said, "I don't tell everyone the same thing."  Umm okay I hope not, why are you even saying that?  She said I was like Goldilocks then she said I was like Little Red Riding Hood and he was the big bad wolf.  She said when he's with me it's like he's eating the most delicious piece of pie or pudding.  She also said he's thought of marrying me.  I didn't know what to think.  Anyway after reading here I was skeptical and wished I had read up on her more thoroughly.  Anyway yesterday I was in need of a fix so I thought let me hear more about what a princess I am.  As I was waiting for the chat to connect I told myself don't do it.  I canceled the chat.  She sent me a minute and told me for the minute I lost.  I replied thanking her.  The funny thing is she replied and said "yes, wait longer next time for the connection." but I could see she was on a call - her profile said busy.  So while she's chatting with clients is she checking e-mails?  I know someone said it sounded like she was driving once.
So I won't be reading with her and I thought I would share this with everyone.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2017, 07:48:49 PM »
I read with Sue last week and she seemed kind of fairy tale - she even told me I am like a fairy tale princess lol.  She said, "I don't tell everyone the same thing."  Umm okay I hope not, why are you even saying that?  She said I was like Goldilocks then she said I was like Little Red Riding Hood and he was the big bad wolf.  She said when he's with me it's like he's eating the most delicious piece of pie or pudding.  She also said he's thought of marrying me.  I didn't know what to think.  Anyway after reading here I was skeptical and wished I had read up on her more thoroughly.  Anyway yesterday I was in need of a fix so I thought let me hear more about what a princess I am.  As I was waiting for the chat to connect I told myself don't do it.  I canceled the chat.  She sent me a minute and told me for the minute I lost.  I replied thanking her.  The funny thing is she replied and said "yes, wait longer next time for the connection." but I could see she was on a call - her profile said busy.  So while she's chatting with clients is she checking e-mails?  I know someone said it sounded like she was driving once.
So I won't be reading with her and I thought I would share this with everyone.

She told me something very similar that I was like the queen or something lol..but other times it felt like she was channeling him because it sounded just like the way he spoke.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2017, 04:17:30 AM »
I had a read with her yesterday.  She picked up very well on my poi.  She even brought up something that happened in the past which ia why my POI acts the way he does.

Rediska

« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2017, 04:21:17 AM »
I had a read with her yesterday.  She picked up very well on my poi.  She even brought up something that happened in the past which ia why my POI acts the way he does.

Can you go onto detail or pm me? What did you ask her?

anything