Author Topic: Tarot with Jane?  (Read 6479 times)

Offline anewstart

Re: Tarot with Jane?
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2019, 09:30:35 AM »
She was dead wrong for me

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2020, 06:42:56 AM »
A few years ago she predicted contact correctly for me a few times. However she was unable to pick up a third party despite me asking her multiple times. Then she started lecturing me on how to let things go and pick my fights because men don’t want to be dealing with clingy women etc... she was wrong on the overall outcome. Will run up your minutes if you don’t stop her.

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2020, 05:55:33 PM »
She has been on Keen for a long time and I can't give a review because I have never read with her.  However, I have never seen her call button on - chat only with her.  I don't get readers who only do chat....why?  I personally feel chat is to expensive.  I feel rushed when I try chat and I don't feel like I convey my thoughts and questions correctly.  Plus the clock is running while I am waiting for them to read and respond.  just my opinion.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2020, 04:25:36 PM »
She has been on Keen for a long time and I can't give a review because I have never read with her.  However, I have never seen her call button on - chat only with her.  I don't get readers who only do chat....why?  I personally feel chat is to expensive.  I feel rushed when I try chat and I don't feel like I convey my thoughts and questions correctly.  Plus the clock is running while I am waiting for them to read and respond.  just my opinion.

In my opinion and experience with her she’s not very accurate and when she’s wrong she starts telling you things like it’s your fault because “you’re thinking it” or “you’re pressuring” she will turn things on you and gets snippy if you question her. I would not do the chat with her because she will run up your mins.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2020, 04:41:19 PM »
she was dead wrong when I read with her in 2016. I got a refund and she left me a snarky message.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2020, 04:46:36 PM »
This is totally right and I even have my questions typed out. It still doesn't matter or help because they are still slow. Readers who can barely type decide to take clients via chat and because they can't type it takes longer for them to type out their two-finger answers so they get paid more. The responses are always short because again, they shouldn't be on chat. It's bs and you have more to say but would have to add more with these types of readers.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2020, 05:12:44 PM »
lol at this reader.. she keeps on giving me unwanted free minutes and I'm pretty sure anyone should be convinced she is a cold reader by now. I asked her about my poi and she says "he likes you" and then when I ask her what are the chances for it to become a long term relationship and she replied "oh dear... I can't see that far! Do the things you like and I can't see that far to marriage and kids!". I get the self love thing but ask her a question and she'd reply with something else  :-\

anything