Author Topic: Suecreate?  (Read 34659 times)

Offline bluebelle

Suecreate?
« on: May 09, 2016, 03:12:55 PM »
Has anyone here read with her? I find her to be great at channeling...

Offline Sooshi

Re: Suecreate?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 03:34:00 PM »
Never heard of her. What kind of stuff did she channel for you?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 03:34:48 PM »
Never heard of her. What kind of stuff did she channel for you?

His feelings/things he would say....it's eerie sometimes because I know those are his words.  and the way he thinks etc.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 03:54:07 PM »
Ah ok. i've had other psychics come up with those sort of things. At $4 a minute, I don't think I'll be able to try her out anytime soon.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 04:00:47 PM »
Ah ok. i've had other psychics come up with those sort of things. At $4 a minute, I don't think I'll be able to try her out anytime soon.

I agree, it gets so expensive.  the one thing I found helpful with her is that she helped me understand where this guy is coming from etc...it's not the typical reading with BS predictions etc....so even though I have given up most of the hope with the situation with him, at least I understand why he did he what he did, acts the way he does etc.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 04:50:14 PM »

I read with suecreate once, about a year and a half ago. She was kinda slow for me, but yes she was pretty accurate on the other persons feelings. I use someone else for channeling and I stick w/ her because she's much faster and more accurate.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 05:40:29 PM »

I read with suecreate once, about a year and a half ago. She was kinda slow for me, but yes she was pretty accurate on the other persons feelings. I use someone else for channeling and I stick w/ her because she's much faster and more accurate.

Glad you found her accurate too....she tells me that she was shocked at how much this man loves me..hard to believe, because he doesn't show it.  But the words she uses when she channels him are his, no doubt.

Who do you use?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 05:43:08 PM »
I use Judi

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2016, 06:26:53 PM »
I use Judi

I might try her...she has a long line....time will tell. 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2016, 06:44:09 PM »
I use Judi

The line is usually long but it moves quick! She's very fast like that. And she doesn't keep u on the phone once she has relayed information to u. Very ethical reader

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2016, 06:54:38 PM »
I use Judi

The line is usually long but it moves quick! She's very fast like that. And she doesn't keep u on the phone once she has relayed information to u. Very ethical reader

Cool, I got online....does she predict outcomes or just channels?

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2016, 06:56:17 PM »
Channels mostly. She's careful about predicting outcomes, she doesn't do it much since she's an empath, not clairvoyant.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2016, 06:56:26 PM »
I'm on her que also. Number 5. I think she is known to be a good empath.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2016, 07:03:23 PM »
Let me know how y'all like Judi. She's been great with my situations

tired of it all

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2016, 08:43:36 PM »
I already talked about this on the other thread but just have to give the warning again.  Judi (Judi's Inner Light) was not accurate at all for me with any outcomes or predictions. 

I do not agree that she is an ethical reader.  She insisted on giving me predictions, even when I was not even asking for one.  And when I finally confronted her about being wrong about those predictions, she blocked me. 

I do believe she has great empathic skills...she was good at explaining to me how other people think/feel.  It was helpful, however I was not able to actually verify any of that information.  So I still have to take whatever she told me with a grain of salt because I do not know how accurate she was. 

I spoke with her for 8-9 months, and I think the last time was around July/August 2014...so I would have hoped by now I'd be able to verify something she told me.