Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 232839 times)

Offline believeornot

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #390 on: November 09, 2013, 01:59:30 AM »
Thanks again Luckystar, keep you posted on my reading and outcome.

Offline Bridget84

« Reply #391 on: April 20, 2016, 10:00:43 AM »
I had a reading with a tarrot card reader who said i would change jobs and find out i was expecting, i changed jobs in september last year and found out i was pregant the week before i was due to start my new job! the same tarot card reader also told my mum that someone really close to her would be expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet also so she was surprised when i told her 3 month later!

allibai3

« Reply #392 on: June 06, 2016, 02:55:08 PM »
I had a reading with a tarrot card reader who said i would change jobs and find out i was expecting, i changed jobs in september last year and found out i was pregant the week before i was due to start my new job! the same tarot card reader also told my mum that someone really close to her would be expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet also so she was surprised when i told her 3 month later!

Hi Bridget!Would you mind shairng the tarot card reader information?

allibai3

« Reply #393 on: June 06, 2016, 02:58:08 PM »
Has anyone else had any readings come true big or small?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #394 on: June 06, 2016, 03:04:44 PM »

Contacts have came thru when readers said, Lisa Dianne came thru on a big one for me back in December.....got date of contact down to a tee.

but overall big outcomes, no not yet.

allibai3

« Reply #395 on: June 06, 2016, 03:10:46 PM »

Contacts have came thru when readers said, Lisa Dianne came thru on a big one for me back in December.....got date of contact down to a tee.

but overall big outcomes, no not yet.

merppppppppppppppp :-[ lol maybe I should try her again? She said ex and I will reconcile/contact may 28th or jun 2nd and nothing happened. When we first broke up in december she said he wil contact which he did but two months after the breakup.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #396 on: June 06, 2016, 03:20:36 PM »
When you speak to her, ask her to connect with her guides. She seems to connect better like that. I have to say Lisa has gotten more things right then all the ones I have spoken to so far.Her time lines do suck I agree, she is ethical and really is there to help rather than just get paid.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #397 on: June 06, 2016, 03:23:17 PM »
When you speak to her, ask her to connect with her guides. She seems to connect better like that. I have to say Lisa has gotten more things right then all the ones I have spoken to so far.Her time lines do suck I agree, she is ethical and really is there to help rather than just get paid.

I like her a lot too.  I think timelines in general are hard for readers, honestly.  But she definitely has a gift.  And she seems to care. 

Best advice I can give is to try to focus less on the when so much, even though I know it's hard as hell to do.

tired of it all

« Reply #398 on: June 06, 2016, 03:45:01 PM »

Lots of smaller type predictions from Melody Marie...lots of details about my job, about my ex, other people etc.  Overall she has given me a lot of good advice.  But she has been wrong though about bigger stuff like a new job offer coming through.

allibai3

« Reply #399 on: June 06, 2016, 03:58:44 PM »

Okay I will try that for next time

allibai3

« Reply #400 on: June 06, 2016, 04:00:18 PM »

I like her a lot too.  I think timelines in general are hard for readers, honestly.  But she definitely has a gift.  And she seems to care. 

Best advice I can give is to try to focus less on the when so much, even though I know it's hard as hell to do.

yeah your right I guess I panic like omg its been two months since I heard from him he probably moved on blah blah,like I panic.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #401 on: June 06, 2016, 04:07:17 PM »

yeah your right I guess I panic like omg its been two months since I heard from him he probably moved on blah blah,like I panic.

It's hard...but live your life and don't expect much, I hate to see people wait and wait on another person who is not giving them the love/attention they deserve.  Been there myself, it's very trying and the readings can make it much harder to move on.

allibai3

« Reply #402 on: June 06, 2016, 04:21:25 PM »

It's hard...but live your life and don't expect much, I hate to see people wait and wait on another person who is not giving them the love/attention they deserve.  Been there myself, it's very trying and the readings can make it much harder to move on.

yeah :-[ :-[, what you stated is a big reason why I closed my keen account and will go back to getting no reading and trusting in my religion .

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #403 on: June 06, 2016, 07:51:41 PM »
I have had fabulous readers where their predictions have come true to a tee.
1) The first one who is always #1 in my book, no longer provides readings. I pray all the time for her return: Persephone Hesperus.

2) Dalia. I'm doing healing work with her now, but she no longer does readings per se. She provides a mini reading on whether or not healing would work for your situation and she reads into it and gives you a reading of sorts. She is the nicest and sweetest reader I've met. She made three predictions the last time I read with her and all transpired.

3) PsychicThe, Karen. She is on fiverr I think, but you can bypass that and pay her through her FB page: The High Priestess Studio . I've read with her at least four or five times perhaps. She floored me on the first reading I had with her, unlike any other reader. I told her nothing. She knew the state I live it, the career I'm pursuing (no other reader has even claimed to be so on point like she has). Others have said a creative field or something along those lines, but she was right on. She doesn't work well for many people, I've heard. She is either hit or miss. She was also specific with the month my Grandmother would pass, before it happened. She also describe how I am with men and the style of my hair (believe it or not).

Be forewarned that although she can be professional, she has an ego the size of Mount Everest and is severely adamant about only reading with her or other readers, no more than 3-6 months at a time. She believes too many readings interfere with your reading and she has to meditate a long time to get any accurate information. We argue just about every time I get a reading from her, because she misconstrues why I ask certain questions. I don't even know at this point if I'll read with her again, because it's just so tiring putting up with her and all the back and forth. She isn't even a go-to reader, but she has been really helpful. So far everything she has predicted at my job has transpired as she said. Everything.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #404 on: June 22, 2016, 12:00:29 AM »

3) PsychicThe, Karen. She is on fiverr I think, but you can bypass that and pay her through her FB page: The High Priestess Studio . I've read with her at least four or five times perhaps. She floored me on the first reading I had with her, unlike any other reader. I told her nothing. She knew the state I live it, the career I'm pursuing (no other reader has even claimed to be so on point like she has). Others have said a creative field or something along those lines, but she was right on. She doesn't work well for many people, I've heard. She is either hit or miss. She was also specific with the month my Grandmother would pass, before it happened. She also describe how I am with men and the style of my hair (believe it or not).

Be forewarned that although she can be professional, she has an ego the size of Mount Everest and is severely adamant about only reading with her or other readers, no more than 3-6 months at a time. She believes too many readings interfere with your reading and she has to meditate a long time to get any accurate information. We argue just about every time I get a reading from her, because she misconstrues why I ask certain questions. I don't even know at this point if I'll read with her again, because it's just so tiring putting up with her and all the back and forth. She isn't even a go-to reader, but she has been really helpful. So far everything she has predicted at my job has transpired as she said. Everything.

A friend of mine has ordered a reading from her. I am waiting to hear back from her on what she thinks of her.

anything