Author Topic: Few Psychic Readings  (Read 1821 times)

Offline walkingonsunshine

Few Psychic Readings
« on: March 09, 2023, 01:06:46 AM »
Hi I have read lots of the pages but feel that I may not be qualified to put in my opinion but will do it anyway :-)

I have not had many readings in my life and I am in my 30's and had 5 in total but I found that the ones I have had have all been positive and helped me.  With positive and negative predictions all happening.  Is this because I have had very few readings compared to lots of people on here or because I chose the ones that were recommended by friends that had positive outcomes?

I was always told to not use the phone lines or apps as they are full of mostly fake people but to go with quality over quantity and spend more to get more. 

This seems to have worked out for me and the few I have read with have all nailed my situation and made predictions that have happened for me.    I joined here just to see what people thoughts about different psychics and i am amazed at how many and how many people spend $10 or $20 and expect the psychic to be correct because if they have that much of a gift they would have their own site and make lots of money - just my thoughts

Offline regrets

Re: Few Psychic Readings
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 07:11:15 AM »
The psycics you chose, did they have their own websites?
I agree face to face people are more comforting and probably better in that way.   Who did you use?

Offline Onyx

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 04:37:30 PM »
Yes, who did you read with? Do they have websites, and if so, what are their website links?

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 11:12:59 PM »
Apologies I didn't come on here very often.  I think that is because I am not really a person that reads regularly.

I am happy to tell you the few I have had readings with though but I won't tell people to have readings.

One lady Sarah who is based in Cornwall UK she is really good but I don't have her details, I will try and hunt around for her information.

Nikki Simlar from the UK her website is souldivination.co.uk

Matilda who Is from Australia and her website is mediummatilda.com.au

Everyone of these predicted things that happened including a return of a relationship  but their timing differed

I have not really had many other readings other than the psychic fair sort of places but even they predicted stuff that happened but couldn't tell you who they are etc

from what I am reading on this website thought it appears that the keen people and californian psychics etc don't work very well for people

Offline regrets

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2023, 06:20:28 AM »
Thanks.  I do wonder if the ones who got it right were just using common sense or had a lucky guess.   

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2023, 08:14:49 PM »

No, that is not her,  I don't actually think she has a website

Apologies I didn't come on here very often.  I think that is because I am not really a person that reads regularly.

I am happy to tell you the few I have had readings with though but I won't tell people to have readings.

One lady Sarah who is based in Cornwall UK she is really good but I don't have her details, I will try and hunt around for her information.

Nikki Simlar from the UK her website is souldivination.co.uk

Matilda who Is from Australia and her website is mediummatilda.com.au

Everyone of these predicted things that happened including a return of a relationship  but their timing differed

I have not really had many other readings other than the psychic fair sort of places but even they predicted stuff that happened but couldn't tell you who they are etc

from what I am reading on this website thought it appears that the keen people and californian psychics etc don't work very well for people

Is this her? Lady Sarah? If not I’ll delete this post

https://soulmatereading.com/soulmate-psychic-sarah-adelle/

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2023, 08:16:34 PM »
Thanks.  I do wonder if the ones who got it right were just using common sense or had a lucky guess.

Could be, but to be honest if that was the case then the ones on the phone lines and websites would do the same???

I think some of the stuff they predicted was very specific like dates that had been set to another date and one told me it was on another date.  Turned out that it was cancelled and moved to the date they stated.  So probably not.

But who knows.  I'm just glad I didn't spend heaps of money :-)

anything