Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 232299 times)

stargazer

Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #420 on: April 07, 2017, 04:21:39 PM »
congrats @sparkle! Glad to see someone here got what they wanted :) :D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 05:03:56 AM by stargazer »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #421 on: May 08, 2017, 12:11:51 AM »
Why are you confused/worried? Why would you not believe what he is telling you since his actions are saying the same things?
It seems like you are getting strung out trying to figure out if what the readers are telling you is accurate and trying to figure out who is right.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #422 on: May 08, 2017, 01:23:50 PM »
Why are you confused/worried? Why would you not believe what he is telling you since his actions are saying the same things?
It seems like you are getting strung out trying to figure out if what the readers are telling you is accurate and trying to figure out who is right.

agreed, believe what he is telling u, not the readers.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #423 on: May 08, 2017, 03:40:43 PM »
PLEASE believe him - NOT a stranger you are paying.

stargazer

« Reply #424 on: May 08, 2017, 04:15:28 PM »
Why would you want someone who cheats on their gf anyway?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #425 on: May 08, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »
I have been in a similar situation in the past. My advice:RUN away, run !!!!
Psychics were also telling me that we would become a couple and in two whole years we were still friends with benefits. It's horrible! And then he met someone and told me we couldn't continue. I suffered a lot!
Don't believe psychics, believe HIS words. He said he doesn't want you as a girlfriend, he has been very clear and won't change his mind.
Plus, he is with someone now. So he absolutely is a bastard. Sorry but do you like being mistress? Would you like your future boyfriend to be friend with benefit with his ex without you knowing anything?
Come on don't be soft, be a real  woman, and have some pride! Next!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #426 on: May 08, 2017, 05:13:13 PM »
I have been in a similar situation in the past. My advice:RUN away, run !!!!
Psychics were also telling me that we would become a couple and in two whole years we were still friends with benefits. It's horrible! And then he met someone and told me we couldn't continue. I suffered a lot!
Don't believe psychics, believe HIS words. He said he doesn't want you as a girlfriend, he has been very clear and won't change his mind.
Plus, he is with someone now. So he absolutely is a bastard. Sorry but do you like being mistress? Would you like your future boyfriend to be friend with benefit with his ex without you knowing anything?
Come on don't be soft, be a real  woman, and have some pride! Next!!

I agree sadly.  the guy i was calling about never changed his stance on what we would be etc...but it was like I refused to believe him or was in denial. 

I got so many readings who told me otherwise...it never happened.  He was a total jerk.  So move ahead, this guy is not worth your time.  would you ever trust him anyway?  he did this to her, so if he broke off with her, and went with you, what would stop him from doing it to you?

I don't get these men LOL, so determined to stay with who that are with yet have no qualms about cheating on them and breaking their heart.  It's sad!

Amb

« Reply #427 on: May 08, 2017, 05:27:30 PM »
These folks are so right! You do not want a man who cheats on his gf. He will do the same to you. Trust me, I've dumped a cheater after giving him another chance and nothing changed! Plus, you won't even be his gf, just his side chick! A dog is a dog is a dog!! Woof! Run gf!!

The psychic may have told you, you would be together, but in what context.......is this really what you want?? To be second best while he has is #1 gf.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 05:29:22 PM by Amb »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #428 on: June 21, 2017, 03:01:14 AM »
Its just so obvious. I dont know why they do this.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #429 on: June 21, 2017, 03:15:17 AM »
Way to promote yourself lol

LOL. yeah,.couldnt be more obvious.  Recently joined and has post 3 times about this Massada person. Copy and paste as well.  Lol

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #430 on: June 21, 2017, 10:41:31 PM »
I don't know if Massada is promoting or not. I can only speak from my own experience on this forum, which is the following :

When I first joined, I raved about my favorite reader as she was spot on with everything, and I really wanted people to stop being ripped off by fakes. But instead, I was accused of being this reader and got hate mail from many on this site.

As I said, I don't know this person, but please don't jump to conclusions as it might not be true. It sure wasn't in my case!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #431 on: June 22, 2017, 12:26:11 AM »
So sorry that happened to you. I've never sent hate mail btw, but are you saying this reader is legit, that you've read with them and they are accurate?

Offline whskers

« Reply #432 on: July 20, 2017, 06:28:41 PM »

The best reader for me in terms of prediction is stephanie guided tarot.  She is on keen but she also has her own website if you look for her.

There were multiple things she predicted that came true, here are what i remember.

1) She predicted that i will get a written warning from work that could lead to termination if I fight it and a blonde woman will give it to me.  I thought she was wrong because my manager is brunette.  On Monday when i return to the office, my manager had blonde highlights and gave me a written warning about using the corporate card for personal emergency purposes.  I wanted to fight it but because of Stephanie's advice, I didn't.

2) my boyfriend always told me he doesn't want to move in with me.  Then 1 time Stephanie said next week your boyfriend will ask you to move in with you.  I didn't believe her.  True enough, after a week, my boyfriend wanted to move in together.

3) I have not received my tax refund for a month.  I called Stephanie and she said i will receive it but they will deduct a little amount.  I owe $300+ to IRS so they deducted the $300 from my total $9K refund. 

4) I told her I wanted to leave my boyfriend and want to move out of state alone.  She said i will leave the state away with my boyfriend together.  I ended getting a job offer in NY but a day after my boyfriend got into school into LA.  My BF and i moved to LA together August 2015.

There were a lot other more that she predicted correctly and sometimes she verbatim repeat what someone said but here are the big ones i remember.

Offline whskers

« Reply #433 on: July 20, 2017, 06:38:26 PM »
Oh another prediction that happened was with Ricky from Psychic Source.  He has a long waiting line (50 all the time) so if you get in line, you get to talk to him after 3-5 days and he is very pricey.

He didn't asked a lot of question but he's in tune with the POI right away.  We read in 1st week of June and warned me that in the next few weeks, i will see a picture of a girl with my POI.  He said, please please please don't get concerned as my POI is misrepresenting his relationship with her.  She is just a friend and I shouldn't be concerned.  3 weeks after, i saw the pictures.  Even up to 4th of July they were together the whole weekend.  But I am sure there is nothing going on with them and he thinks of her as a friend only.  But i think he texts her when i am around him to make me jealous.  But since Ricky warned me, it helped me kept sane.  ;)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #434 on: July 21, 2017, 03:40:16 AM »
The best reader for me in terms of prediction is stephanie guided tarot.  She is on keen but she also has her own website if you look for her.

https://www.stephaniesguidedtarot.com
15 min $60.00
30 min $115.00
45 min $170.00

1 hr $220.00
1 hr 30 min $315.00
2 hr $400.00

Based on the lowest priced reading above, she is about .15 cents cheaper on Keen
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/stephanies-guided-tarot/11530459