Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317201 times)

josh34

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #840 on: February 13, 2019, 05:32:14 PM »
Listen...you can keep making excuses for her if you want, but I'm not interested in spending money on someone who "may" or may not give me accurate answers. That's my prerogative. Is this not a thread to share our experiences? It's bad enough she gave me false hope in the first place, please don't attack me for sharing my experience.

Not defending her, as I've never tried her, but even super talented psychics may not connect well and pick up the current things accurately. It doesnt mean they're frauds. Nkt attacking YOU, but we are kind of saying it's stupid to default to "didnt work for me so they're fake". That's very black and white thinking  I personally feel like negativity and pessimism hinders the ability to accurately read the energy/give predictions of/for the client.

ladya

« Reply #841 on: February 13, 2019, 05:43:56 PM »
any update on her

She’s very good for me but she’s not a psychic so I can’t really update cause she doesn’t give predictions really but she’s been consistently accurate on what she channels if that makes sense.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 05:49:55 PM by ladya »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #842 on: February 13, 2019, 09:44:14 PM »
Listen...you can keep making excuses for her if you want, but I'm not interested in spending money on someone who "may" or may not give me accurate answers. That's my prerogative. Is this not a thread to share our experiences? It's bad enough she gave me false hope in the first place, please don't attack me for sharing my experience.

Not defending her, as I've never tried her, but even super talented psychics may not connect well and pick up the current things accurately. It doesnt mean they're frauds. Nkt attacking YOU, but we are kind of saying it's stupid to default to "didnt work for me so they're fake". That's very black and white thinking  I personally feel like negativity and pessimism hinders the ability to accurately read the energy/give predictions of/for the client.

I feel you're right about the 'fraud' assessment, but I personally let others call the psychic what they want. It is after all their experience. I've had people call a few readers I felt were accurate 'frauds' but I didn't take any offense at all because readers will not, will not, will not work for everyone. We all know this, I believe at this point or at least it's mentioned almost daily from someone.

I also don't believe that being negative will affect your reading. Being positive instead of realistic is a falsehood people use to deflect how they really feel. I've gone to readers at times having the worst day and feel better afterwards even if I wasn't given any substantial information. Everyone should use caution when blaming the client (us the caller) for the wrong outcome from readers. The reader works for us, not the other way around.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #843 on: February 15, 2019, 07:33:01 PM »
The word fraud should be reserved for people actively ripping people off intentionally, like Ask Fran or Persian Medium. Judi has consistently been amazing for me. While she might not work for everyone, she's not trying to fool people or intentionally making stuff up. Her heart is in the right place.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #844 on: February 15, 2019, 08:13:17 PM »
The word fraud should be reserved for people actively ripping people off intentionally, like Ask Fran or Persian Medium. Judi has consistently been amazing for me. While she might not work for everyone, she's not trying to fool people or intentionally making stuff up. Her heart is in the right place.

yeah, exactly. Wrong doesn't mean purposefully lying. I didn't get that vibe from her.

Offline okgirl

« Reply #845 on: March 07, 2019, 03:00:14 AM »
any update on her

Offline happyk

« Reply #846 on: March 08, 2019, 05:06:55 AM »
I read with her a few weeks ago. There's really no way for me to validate everything she said, she didn't make a lot of predictions but whatever she predicted is exactly opposite of Kisha's. However, whatever she said while channeling made me cry because the things she said were in line with someone from my past, like the things he would say. I've had so many readings though and then coming to realization that I can't depend on predictions.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #847 on: April 22, 2019, 11:05:52 PM »
Recently had a reading with Judi. She was incredibly specific about my POI, things that she couldn’t have made up.. at times she was ranting, and it seemed a bit contrived but overall she was really accurate.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #848 on: May 02, 2019, 09:54:22 PM »
Just had a conversation with someone last night and once again, the person said something to me that had come through from Judi in a reading prior to it, word for word.  Freaky.

Offline Zzib

« Reply #849 on: May 20, 2019, 09:34:51 PM »
I have a question, does Judi always tell poi is thinking about you and it’s interested or has she tell anyone differently?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #850 on: May 20, 2019, 10:49:20 PM »
not those words exactly but it was a positive read.

I have a question, does Judi always tell poi is thinking about you and it’s interested or has she tell anyone differently?

Offline Zzib

« Reply #851 on: May 21, 2019, 12:24:36 AM »
But does anyone has negative readings or does she always reads positive? Just wondering

Offline Penelope

« Reply #852 on: May 21, 2019, 05:54:34 AM »
She’ll sometimes start my readings by saying how my POI is all over the place or is overwhelmed with other things and not really thinking about me. 

Offline starGazer

« Reply #853 on: May 22, 2019, 01:19:20 PM »
But does anyone has negative readings or does she always reads positive? Just wondering

I’ve gotten not so positive readings. With a past POI read that he was attracted and interested but that he wasn’t ready for a relationship and wasn’t sure if thats even what he wanted. Judi advised me to move on from him. Turns out that POI only wanted to be fwb.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #854 on: July 03, 2019, 07:07:38 PM »
I just had a reading with her and it was pretty positive but also some negative. She did give a small prediction for a week or two away, but she also said some very specific things my bf would say. I will let you know if it happens. She was laughing about some things she channeled and said wow okay afterwards. Fingers crossed the small prediction happens even though I asked for no predictions.  I think she nailed him pretty good.

anything