Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 314121 times)

Offline skytoto

JUDIs Inner Light
« on: October 26, 2014, 03:44:30 AM »
Anyone try her?
I had the first reading last night and had good and different experience of channeling.
But it's more like feeling of the person that I cannot verify at this moment.
Can you share if any?

IntuitiveScorp

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 01:58:42 PM »
She's very accurate when she channels someone's feelings

tired of it all

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 04:34:46 PM »
I read with Judi regularly a couple of years ago, for about 8-9 months.  She was simultaneously one of the best and worst readers I've ever spoken too.  She was able to see and communicate with my spirit guides like no one else.  She gave me some past life information that was really helpful, though I can't vouch for how accurate it was because sometimes I think she mixed up the details of multiple lives as if they were one.

She was great at explaining how people feel and what they think.  I wasn't really able to verify anything specific however everything she told me in that regard made sense and was helpful.

Her predictions though?  All wrong.  For instance she was sure my ex would respond if I contacted him, instead he ignored me.  And it got kind of ridiculous because she would keep on giving me false hope and saying things like "well it may not even happen in this lifetime, but it will happen."  Then she blamed me for being too hung up on timing.

And she is the one who insisted my car would be repaired even when the insurance company had already told me it would probably be a total loss, and it did turn out to be a total loss.  She was telling me some wacky stuff about how the car felt she had let me down and really wanted to come back to me.  I think she is a good empath but sometimes she would misdirect those abilities on to things that are practical in nature.  And she blocked me after she got the prediction about my car wrong.

I took really detailed notes on our calls...looking back I didn't get a lot of practical, useful information, most of it was more emotional or spiritual in nature.  Some of it was helpful, but overall I felt worse and worse the longer I kept talking to her.  I had the feeling we were getting too far out in left field, not grounded in reality.  It was for the best that she blocked me but wow, she really left me hanging. 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 10:40:02 PM »
Hi Tired- interesting, thanks  for sharing. In the past she was inaccurate regarding events that had to do w/ my love interest back then. Predictions like "you'll be invited to his daughter's bday party" never happened. She did pick up on a lot of other things though- she knew one of his kids had a disability. She was also correct on feelings and other random situations when it related to emotions. Like someone feeling bad due to an illness or frustration due to work. Contact predictions either did not happen or timing was off. I agree, she is a really good empath. I decided to keep calling her because of that. The last time I spoke to her was last year and she was correct about my love interest's intentions and emotions. I wouldn't use her for detailed predictions of events.

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2016, 01:52:09 AM »
Judi was most helpful for me in talking to my spirit guides.  No one else before or since has been able to pick up on them so clearly.  And she picked up on it, when I got so disgusted I told all my guides to go away and asked for a new guide.  I never mentioned that to her or to anyone else but she picked right up on it and described my new guide.  That was amazing. 

But she just wasn't very accurate for me with real-world stuff.  The frustrating thing was she would give me predictions I wasn't even asking for...like with the car, I already knew it was probably going to be totaled.  I just wanted to understand from a metaphysical perspective, "why" I had the car accident and what the deeper meaning was.  That was the kind of thing she was really good at.  But she would try to steer me away from asking questions like that.  She told me it must be a Gemini thing because I'm a Gemini and so is her daughter and we both always wanted to know why something happened.  I got the feeling she preferred to talk to clients who are more upbeat and don't question things too deeply. 

She is really good with certain things so I wouldn't discourage anyone from calling her...but I definitely wouldn't rely on her predictions.  And keep in mind she might block you even if you are a regular caller. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 01:36:55 PM »
Though I haven't talked to Judi in a few weeks (closed my keen account), I can confirm that what she had been telling me up to that point turned out to be correct. Everything she channeled was accurate. Delays in timing, how the person would act, what he'd want to do, how he'd want to spend our time together... all was spot on. This weekend was a big deal for me and I'm so glad to be able to say a reader was right.

:D She's amazing, I agree..

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 01:42:46 PM »
IntutiveScorp, I'm so happy for you. No wonder you were MIA from the forum all weekend hehe. What do mean by delay in timing? Did she give you a timing?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2016, 01:58:36 PM »
I read with Judi regularly a couple of years ago, for about 8-9 months.  She was simultaneously one of the best and worst readers I've ever spoken too.  She was able to see and communicate with my spirit guides like no one else.  She gave me some past life information that was really helpful, though I can't vouch for how accurate it was because sometimes I think she mixed up the details of multiple lives as if they were one.

She was great at explaining how people feel and what they think.  I wasn't really able to verify anything specific however everything she told me in that regard made sense and was helpful.

Her predictions though?  All wrong.  For instance she was sure my ex would respond if I contacted him, instead he ignored me.  And it got kind of ridiculous because she would keep on giving me false hope and saying things like "well it may not even happen in this lifetime, but it will happen."  Then she blamed me for being too hung up on timing.

And she is the one who insisted my car would be repaired even when the insurance company had already told me it would probably be a total loss, and it did turn out to be a total loss.  She was telling me some wacky stuff about how the car felt she had let me down and really wanted to come back to me.  I think she is a good empath but sometimes she would misdirect those abilities on to things that are practical in nature.  And she blocked me after she got the prediction about my car wrong.

I took really detailed notes on our calls...looking back I didn't get a lot of practical, useful information, most of it was more emotional or spiritual in nature.  Some of it was helpful, but overall I felt worse and worse the longer I kept talking to her.  I had the feeling we were getting too far out in left field, not grounded in reality.  It was for the best that she blocked me but wow, she really left me hanging.

A car?? She made the car have feelings?  I can't get over the fact it was a car.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 02:09:51 PM »
Hornet kick, lolololol. A car? Apparently it has feelings, who knew!!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 02:45:56 PM »
A car......crazy lady.

Not sure about this whole car thing, but Judi is an amazing reader....I can vouch for that, she really gets in the head of the person.  If you want to know what this person is thinking, then she's the one to call.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2016, 03:16:56 PM »
Yay!!! Glad it happened! And you had a great weekend with him:))))

tired of it all

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2016, 03:27:05 PM »
Yeah...she was saying that the car really wanted to be repaired so it could come back to me and protect me.  She was talking about it almost like it was a spirit guide.  I do believe a car or any other object could be infused with the energy from a spirit guide.  What I did figure out is that the car and the accident I had in it were highly symbolic of my ex and my relationship with him.  So maybe she was channeling that, a mix of his feelings and my own about the relationship, she just didn't articulate it very well. 

The thing is the insurance adjuster had already told me the car was probably going to be a total loss.  And I had told Judi that but she kept insisting she felt like it was going to be repaired.  I was trying to prepare myself to deal with the settlement negotiation, which ended up being awful because my insurance company really lowballed me.  She just kept derailing me with this stuff about how the car wanted to be repaired.  It was so out of control and horrible, and so frustrating that she took up time talking about this.

Then when I was looking for another car, she told me she had gotten the message that I definitely shouldn't buy a certain kind of car because I wouldn't be happy with it.  I forget what make it was, but it was something I wasn't even considering, so it was irrelevant to me.  Then she told me that I would know when I found the car that was meant for me because I would feel something like spirit flashing over my shoulder when I saw it.  That was true and it did happen.  However she had also told me I shouldn't get another car like the one I had the accident in, but I ended up getting another one just like it, except it was a better model than the other one.  It turned up at the dealership at exactly the right time and I knew it was meant for me, but then I felt unsure about it because Judi had said not to get the same car.  That was typical, she just had a way of putting doubt in my mind about things, or telling me things that were contradictory.

But all that stuff about the car wasn't even the weirdest thing she ever said to me.  One time she told me randomly that I wasn't going to get cancer.  I hadn't asked about anything like that, she just came up with it out of nowhere.  Most annoying thing though was when she told me one day I would be working right alongside her on Keen.  No. 

I had some good readings with Judi, but after awhile it really went off the rails, and it really hurt when she blocked me. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2016, 05:30:14 PM »
A car......crazy lady.

Not sure about this whole car thing, but Judi is an amazing reader....I can vouch for that, she really gets in the head of the person.  If you want to know what this person is thinking, then she's the one to call.

Perhaps that's her best gift, getting into other people's heads, but how do you explain all the other bizarre things she told Tired of it all?
I've talked to feel good readers before and although they were saying correct things at the time, some of the stuff in the very next sentence was such an off the rails fairy tale, I was like WTH?

I can never find an explanation for readers who don't listen to the client and let their ego get in the way of the reading.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2016, 05:37:46 PM »
A car......crazy lady.

Perhaps that's her best gift, getting into other people's heads, but how do you explain all the other bizarre things she told Tired of it all?
I've talked to feel good readers before and although they were saying correct things at the time, some of the stuff in the very next sentence was such an off the rails fairy tale, I was like WTH?

I can never find an explanation for readers who don't listen to the client and let their ego get in the way of the reading.

Not sure...she has never been unrealistic for my situation, no fairy tales at all....just kind of explains what's going on in the mind of the other person so it helps me understand the situation better.  She doesn't seem big on predictions, in general, which is fine with me.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2016, 07:19:39 PM »
Clearly Judis has a gift whether knowing the feeling of a car or inner thoughts of a person, the lady is always lined up, right now she has 18 people in her callback!!! Lordy.