Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 315839 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #855 on: July 03, 2019, 07:38:03 PM »
I’m tempted to try this lady

ladya

« Reply #856 on: July 03, 2019, 08:05:28 PM »
I just had a reading with her and it was pretty positive but also some negative. She did give a small prediction for a week or two away, but she also said some very specific things my bf would say. I will let you know if it happens. She was laughing about some things she channeled and said wow okay afterwards. Fingers crossed the small prediction happens even though I asked for no predictions.  I think she nailed him pretty good.

i found that with her if she makes the prediction herself or it just comes up, it usually comes to pass. but lets say you ask her to get one, those are hit/miss. she's not a psychic though and she doesn't claim to be but she is amazing at what she does. She's helped me quite a bit and things she's gotten have proven themselves after the fact.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #857 on: July 03, 2019, 08:30:17 PM »
She's still my favorite.  I'd like to echo the sentiment above regarding her predictions. She reads people's minds and feelings. If there's information available to glean from someone's head on a prediction, she'll get it. But not so much if it's more a psychic prediction.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #858 on: July 26, 2019, 07:35:38 PM »
I just had my first reading with her, and I can def. say it was a unique experience. I dont know if this is her style, or perhaps a classic line, but when she looked to see if she can tune into him, she said yikes I can see this guy has a huge ego, so ill dive into that first, and dont be alarmed because that’s the insecure/defensive mechanism, which often doesn’t line up with the heart. Then she said she could look at his heart after. When she dove into his ego, she was talking, as if she was him talking about me to a third party. A lot of things/phrases that she was speaking, was literally like listening to him talk. I know all guys are different, but the way she would pause while saying certain things, the phrasing of other things, they were all distinctive to how he speaks/thinks/behaves. One thing that my bf always says to me is “I love you so much, that I actually just want you to be happy. I know it’s something that all guys say, but youre such a good person, and I just want you to be happy, I would never want to see you go through any suffering or pain, even if we weren’t together” and she said the same exact phrasing, almost verbatim. She mentioned where his head is at (which is essentially the current situation that we’re in, and what we’re dealing with). She also channeled in and mentioned a past trauma, which is sort of the thing that’s holding him back in our situation. (I know everybody has their own personal brand of trauma, but this situation is directly correlated to what we’re facing, so it was surprising that she picked up on it). She also was speaking about is personality (still as if she were him) but nailing very predominate aspects of him. When she got into the “heart” aspect of him, she literally repeated an exact sentence that he had said to me the other day. I was def. surprised. She even said I know you’ve said things to him like “..” and she verbatim repeated the handful of lines I said to rebuttal his lame excuses during our disagreement.

Overall, I typically don’t find too much use for an “empath” because knowing how people feel is great and all, but its usually transient. I like QOC for that, but their predictions are generally wishy-washy because when their moods shift, so do the predictions. I liked her, if you’re looking for somebody to literally dive into somebody’s mind, I found she was quite good. 

ladya

« Reply #859 on: July 26, 2019, 08:40:42 PM »
I just had my first reading with her, and I can def. say it was a unique experience. I dont know if this is her style, or perhaps a classic line, but when she looked to see if she can tune into him, she said yikes I can see this guy has a huge ego, so ill dive into that first, and dont be alarmed because that’s the insecure/defensive mechanism, which often doesn’t line up with the heart. Then she said she could look at his heart after. When she dove into his ego, she was talking, as if she was him talking about me to a third party. A lot of things/phrases that she was speaking, was literally like listening to him talk. I know all guys are different, but the way she would pause while saying certain things, the phrasing of other things, they were all distinctive to how he speaks/thinks/behaves. One thing that my bf always says to me is “I love you so much, that I actually just want you to be happy. I know it’s something that all guys say, but youre such a good person, and I just want you to be happy, I would never want to see you go through any suffering or pain, even if we weren’t together” and she said the same exact phrasing, almost verbatim. She mentioned where his head is at (which is essentially the current situation that we’re in, and what we’re dealing with). She also channeled in and mentioned a past trauma, which is sort of the thing that’s holding him back in our situation. (I know everybody has their own personal brand of trauma, but this situation is directly correlated to what we’re facing, so it was surprising that she picked up on it). She also was speaking about is personality (still as if she were him) but nailing very predominate aspects of him. When she got into the “heart” aspect of him, she literally repeated an exact sentence that he had said to me the other day. I was def. surprised. She even said I know you’ve said things to him like “..” and she verbatim repeated the handful of lines I said to rebuttal his lame excuses during our disagreement.

Overall, I typically don’t find too much use for an “empath” because knowing how people feel is great and all, but its usually transient. I like QOC for that, but their predictions are generally wishy-washy because when their moods shift, so do the predictions. I liked her, if you’re looking for somebody to literally dive into somebody’s mind, I found she was quite good.

i love her. she's helped me so much it's insane. she picks up on SO MUCH and things i wasn't sure of and kinda brushed off as maybe being wrong turned out to be right later on. she always says things and phrases that are directly correlated to my situation and gets the thought processes and emotions spot on. the ego is usually the now and the heart is what will be expressed eventually the stronger it gets and overrides the ego.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #860 on: August 03, 2019, 12:38:27 PM »
I tried Judi at the end of last year. She was quite generic for me and imitated my ex telling me that the reason my ex wasn't in touch was because he was busy with work and too busy for a relationship but has feelings for me and wants to get in touch by this summer. Well, he was in a relationship then and still is - aaannnddd no contact from him to this day.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #861 on: August 03, 2019, 01:58:21 PM »
She's gotten a few things as an empath that impressed me but her channelling has been all over the place. I prefer Tara for that since she doesn't call me odd pet names that POI would NEVER. Lol
Also, my brother offered to pay for my reading if she answered something about him correctly. Something I didn't know either. She got the answer wrong and got that he had a stubborn/resistant energy about it which isn't hard to guess since i told her he wants me to quit readings.  ::)

Offline Star_01

« Reply #862 on: August 03, 2019, 05:18:26 PM »
She's gotten a few things as an empath that impressed me but her channelling has been all over the place. I prefer Tara for that since she doesn't call me odd pet names that POI would NEVER. Lol
Also, my brother offered to pay for my reading if she answered something about him correctly. Something I didn't know either. She got the answer wrong and got that he had a stubborn/resistant energy about it which isn't hard to guess since i told her he wants me to quit readings.  ::)

I wanted to try Tara and got closs to multiple times, but this whole opinions getting more negative thing put me off.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #863 on: August 03, 2019, 06:39:28 PM »

I wanted to try Tara and got closs to multiple times, but this whole opinions getting more negative thing put me off.

If you do, I'd keep it short and be friendly. If she's in a mood, you'll know pretty early on.

JUDI might work for some but in my case it was a waste because she's good at keeping me on the line.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #864 on: August 03, 2019, 06:59:48 PM »

If you do, I'd keep it short and be friendly. If she's in a mood, you'll know pretty early on.

JUDI might work for some but in my case it was a waste because she's good at keeping me on the line.

Thank you, I may try her if and when I'm in the mood for a reading.

Offline montauk

« Reply #865 on: August 18, 2019, 10:07:51 PM »
Back in Jan I asked Judi to read a guy's feelings for me, she basically said he didn't want anything to do with me and think of me with indifference, but we started dating since June, I guess feelings can change and develop and it is just a snapshot in time

Yaz88

« Reply #866 on: August 18, 2019, 10:27:25 PM »
Back in Jan I asked Judi to read a guy's feelings for me, she basically said he didn't want anything to do with me and think of me with indifference, but we started dating since June, I guess feelings can change and develop and it is just a snapshot in time

Montauk, I think Judi can work for some people.  In my POI’s case, although I may be wrong, when she first tapped into him (his ego) she was so incredibly off with my POI’s mannerisms, I ended up volunteering way too much info to correct her.  I have a sneaking suspicion when it came to my Poi’s heart, she merely regurgitated what I said, and threw in some elaborations.  Maybe that’s what she was getting, but it sounded like a Happily Ever After fairytale to me.  Suecreate, in all of her whacky madness, was 10x more accurate at channeling my POI (after he had a few glasses of wine.  Which could be accurate since it was a late chat with Sue).

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #867 on: August 20, 2019, 04:45:07 PM »
I just read with her and OMG this woman is amazinggggggg!!!!!  She talked like him exactly, she knew what he was up to today which is true she said usually he is super busy but today he is like struggling to get out of bed or something like he is LAHAZZZZy, I checked in with his family member and yup he didn't work today and was still in bed.

She went off with it and everything was so dead on i was like no way, no way,  there is NOOO Way. All in all i liked her a lot!

Yaz88

« Reply #868 on: August 20, 2019, 05:13:12 PM »
I just read with her and OMG this woman is amazinggggggg!!!!!  She talked like him exactly, she knew what he was up to today which is true she said usually he is super busy but today he is like struggling to get out of bed or something like he is LAHAZZZZy, I checked in with his family member and yup he didn't work today and was still in bed.

She went off with it and everything was so dead on i was like no way, no way,  there is NOOO Way. All in all i liked her a lot!

Jellybean, I really hope Judi was right about my POI.  If she was right, it has a chance to be a beautiful ending to what I thought was a disaster.  I’m glad she was right about your POI!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #869 on: August 20, 2019, 07:21:13 PM »

Jellybean, I really hope Judi was right about my POI.  If she was right, it has a chance to be a beautiful ending to what I thought was a disaster.  I’m glad she was right about your POI!

I liked her a lot she didnt tell me only nice things some things sucked but made sense. Stay positive Yaz anything is possible :)