Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317851 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #660 on: November 15, 2017, 05:02:03 PM »
I was just guessing at the amount but every so often I will just look to see how many are in her que and it's always btwn 20-25, and you know they just keep adding on...but either way, that's a heck of a lot of back to back readings.  I see some readers on all day and that turns me off too, but they aren't reading back to back either.  Judi is only on a few days a week so her line gets really long.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #661 on: November 15, 2017, 06:22:03 PM »
My local reader used to read in a restaurant when he first started. He'd do 80 readings in a day sometimes. If you didn't record the reading you were screwed because he blurted out so much in a 10-15 minute reading it'd make your head spin. He was young and could handle it then. Now he does readings privately with half hour bookings. Judi usually appears to take a break if she's had a long call. I have seen her go through a lot of callers in a short period, like about 5 or 6 calls about 5-10 minutes in length, then a break, then takes calls again.

As for Judi's reiki abilities, I've found them to be great. I had her send some for a sprain I had earlier this year and it did heal very quickly.

Offline Kate

« Reply #662 on: November 23, 2017, 05:38:52 AM »
I've read a few times with Judi, but I am unsure as to whether she is connecting or not... The language she comes out with does not sound at all like my POI, I often feel she is just going off the information I give her.  The readings change a lot also... she doesn't give me any "ah ha!" moments to show she has connected (i.e. information she could not have known.)  I guess my question is, if she doesn't connect, does she come clean, or try and read regardless?  Does anyone else have any experience of this?

Offline Kate

« Reply #663 on: November 23, 2017, 10:39:15 AM »
She will just continue to read with you and make things up based on prior readings or things you said in the past. She has a good memory.

My readings don't change tho, thats interesting, and she does sound like my POI so I do give her that.

Well they have not changed so much - i.e the underlying message is the same - but the details have evolved over time.. as in the reasons for my POI doing, or not doing something and I'm not sure she is at all correct.. some of it sounds like my POI, but other things just sound.. well.. like someone else speaking.  She has not said one thing that has made me think that it is without doubt, 'him' speaking..I've read with her a few times because she has such good reviews on this board.. But is there another channeller that could would recommend?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #664 on: November 23, 2017, 04:44:35 PM »
I have seen Judi connect to the POI for a person and get the reading for their current or another love interest instead of the person calling.
I think it was Leogirl that Judi channeled messages from her POI that he had texted to another girl he was stringing along. Leogirl confirmed that the other girl had texts on her phone with the exact things Judi had channeled. That may well have been the case with Tired's POI and the comment about her hair. Sometimes readers get things mixed up. It doesn't mean they're trying to pull one over on you or that they have anything to come clean about.

Offline Kate

« Reply #665 on: November 28, 2017, 11:16:13 AM »
I have read with Judi a few times.. I have never been sire if she connected, however, she has said some things which have been quite random and spot on.  Albeit, events for me have progressed and I can now confirm that on a few points she was 100% incorrect. I wouldn't return to her even though I feel she has a genuine talent.

Offline Kate

« Reply #666 on: December 01, 2017, 05:44:46 AM »
Well empath or not.. I can confirm (as time progresses) that she has been completely inaccurate on 90% of the details in her read...completely.. guess work. Not even close..

Whether she has feelings accurate is another matter...but I'm not at all impressed by her abilities.. I sincerely wish I'd had the same experience as some of the others on this thread.

Offline candy1

« Reply #667 on: December 05, 2017, 05:29:37 PM »
Ok... I want to try Judi
It’s been recycled thru here how I think she’s limited and a channeler... is she on today?

Ugh- but I don’t want wait by the phone all day for my turn... I end up spending more money

Is she on today?

She is on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and some Saturdays.  She turns her arrange a call on before coming online (in the morning).  She usually has a notification saying "on holidays" or "on Wednesday" etc.  Hope that helps.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #668 on: December 17, 2017, 12:52:24 PM »
I had my second reading with Judy yesterday.  The first one, left me on the fence, she did say that his back hurt and that made me think she was really channeling him, but of course I couldn't confirm anything she was saying. (mostly that he needed more time/timing sucks)
So yesterday she starts off with "he's just so busy", but he's going to reach out to me during the holidays. (I really don't think he will so I'll update if that happens)  She goes on to say that he hopes we can get together for a bite to eat soon, and I hung up.  My POI lives half way across the  country, there is no way he's thinking of going out for a casual "bite to eat" with me. His thoughts would be more like, I wish I could see her, should I go visit her?
Also I read all the way through this thread and didn't see that Judi had told anyone that their POI wasn't interested in them. How can that possibly be? I'm sure there's bound to be some love interest who's just not that into the person who's calling about them. It seems as if she tells everyone that the POI is thinking of them.

Offline Kate

« Reply #669 on: December 17, 2017, 02:23:07 PM »
I had my second reading with Judy yesterday.  The first one, left me on the fence, she did say that his back hurt and that made me think she was really channeling him, but of course I couldn't confirm anything she was saying. (mostly that he needed more time/timing sucks)
So yesterday she starts off with "he's just so busy", but he's going to reach out to me during the holidays. (I really don't think he will so I'll update if that happens)  She goes on to say that he hopes we can get together for a bite to eat soon, and I hung up.  My POI lives half way across the  country, there is no way he's thinking of going out for a casual "bite to eat" with me. His thoughts would be more like, I wish I could see her, should I go visit her?
Also I read all the way through this thread and didn't see that Judi had told anyone that their POI wasn't interested in them. How can that possibly be? I'm sure there's bound to be some love interest who's just not that into the person who's calling about them. It seems as if she tells everyone that the POI is thinking of them.

It seems like Judy is touch and go with a lot of people.. she was not accurate with me either - details she had told me were 100% the reverse of reality.. although in her defence - there was the odd occasion where she would throw something out that would be very accurate and random (not a generalisation that could apply to many)... I've chosen not to read with her again..

Offline whskers

« Reply #670 on: December 17, 2017, 03:40:07 PM »

It seems like Judy is touch and go with a lot of people.. she was not accurate with me either - details she had told me were 100% the reverse of reality.. although in her defence - there was the odd occasion where she would throw something out that would be very accurate and random (not a generalisation that could apply to many)... I've chosen not to read with her again..

I agree with all these. I won’t read with her again.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #671 on: December 17, 2017, 06:31:56 PM »
I had something similar happen with her recently. I had her read about my ex and a friend of his, and she said he was avoiding her because she wanted to hang out a few days prior. This is unlikely because they don't live in the same city. However she did pick up on something malicious this woman was up to, and it's something I was able to verify. It included very specific details. It got back to her that I knew about it and it totally freaked her out. She had a falling out with one of her friends because she assumed the only way I could know about it was from her. She's still mad about it. Finding out about this going on behind my back was a game changer for me.

Judi has a very specific skill. It's not 100% accurate and it's not what everyone is looking for. However, there are ways to maximize your advantage with her abilities. Don't just get her to channel your poi. Ask her about the people around him as well. Ask for him to show her the women he's interested in. Sometimes she gets visuals. If the name she gets doesn't match up, sometimes if she can give you a physical description it helps. She recently got the name Rich and I couldn't place it, but when I asked her for a physical description I knew she was talking about a Ron I know.  Honestly, it's all about the questions you ask and how. It's almost like playing Minesweeper. You can click on one square and get a bomb, or you can click on one and it opens up a whole new area.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 06:41:09 PM by Sooshi »

Offline Kate

« Reply #672 on: December 17, 2017, 06:42:39 PM »
This is really useful - thank you!

I had something similar happen with her recently. I had her read about my ex and a friend of his, and she said he was avoiding her because she wanted to hang out a few days prior. This is unlikely because they don't live in the same city. However she did pick up on something malicious this woman was up to, and it's something I was able to verify. It included very specific details. It got back to her that I knew about it and it totally freaked her out. She had a falling out with one of her friends because she assumed the only way I could know about it was from her. She's still mad about it. Finding out about this going on behind my back was a game changer for me.

Judi has a very specific skill. It's not 100% accurate and it's not what everyone is looking for. However, there are ways to maximize your advantage with her abilities. Don't just get her to channel your poi. Ask her about the people around him as well. Ask for him to show her the women he's interested in. Sometimes she gets visuals. If the name she gets doesn't match up, sometimes if she can give you a physical description it helps. She recently got the name Rich and I couldn't place it, but when I asked her for a physical description I knew she was talking about a Ron I know.  Honestly, it's all about the questions you ask and how. It's almost like playing Minesweeper. You can click on one square and get a bomb, or you can click on one and it opens up a whole new area.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #673 on: December 19, 2017, 02:39:02 PM »
yea I think she gets bits and pieces and then embellishes.  I would never trust her readings 100%.  Sooshi seems to have great luck with Judi, but lots seem to think this is a common factor with her readings (adding in stuff and assumptions).

Offline njlady

« Reply #674 on: December 19, 2017, 07:37:12 PM »

She told me to walk if my POI didn't commit in a certain time frame because she wasn't sure he would.  His ego keeps his heart in check kind of thing.  I know he is interested in me because of what he does and says, but he may not be able to bring himself to see this through.  Don't want to give out all the details here, but she's not giving me a white picket fence ending.