Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 316362 times)

Offline dascallie

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #930 on: February 24, 2022, 11:05:25 PM »
yep.

Offline user102521

« Reply #931 on: November 01, 2023, 04:24:52 PM »
I’m a long time lurker on this site but first time poster. I just discovered that Judi has her own site now for anyone who is interested. Found it on Google. https://judisinnerlight.com/

She’s the best. Been talking to her for about 2 years now. She’s a great empath and really does care

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #932 on: November 01, 2023, 10:59:37 PM »
i remember her being very generic and sort of a cold reader

I’m a long time lurker on this site but first time poster. I just discovered that Judi has her own site now for anyone who is interested. Found it on Google. https://judisinnerlight.com/

She’s the best. Been talking to her for about 2 years now. She’s a great empath and really does care

Offline user102521

« Reply #933 on: November 01, 2023, 11:25:58 PM »
She isn’t a cold reader. Far too specific details while channeling. You are entitled to your own opinion and I respect that, but I have found a handful of genuine readers on Keen and she is one of them. Not all readers can connect with everyone but she is the real deal

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #934 on: November 01, 2023, 11:38:38 PM »
you have a totoal of 3 posts on this site and all 3 on how great Judi is. are you sure you aren't JUdi yourself? just asking

She isn’t a cold reader. Far too specific details while channeling. You are entitled to your own opinion and I respect that, but I have found a handful of genuine readers on Keen and she is one of them. Not all readers can connect with everyone but she is the real deal

Offline user102521

« Reply #935 on: November 02, 2023, 12:07:30 AM »
I am quite aware that I only have three posts. If you look at when I registered you can see that I’ve been on here since 2021. I’ve only been reading and never posted because I don’t like to get into discussions since they can get heated. Just stating the fact that I discovered her website on Google. With the way keen is screwing us customers over with their new connection fee now. I’m not here to argue or get into disagreements, just thought I would share something. I realize this is a public forum and you are entitled to your opinion. I wish you wonderful day  :)

you have a totoal of 3 posts on this site and all 3 on how great Judi is. are you sure you aren't JUdi yourself? just asking

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #936 on: November 02, 2023, 12:23:50 AM »
I’ve caught her on her lies. She’s so good with her wording but doesn’t Chanel you poi at all

Offline jackY

« Reply #937 on: November 02, 2023, 12:57:34 AM »
Never posted under this "name" before but you made sure you posted the same thing under her old thread and started a new one..... That's pretty invested. And if she has been so amazing for soooo long, I would expect we would have heard from you sooner....

I am quite aware that I only have three posts. If you look at when I registered you can see that I’ve been on here since 2021. I’ve only been reading and never posted because I don’t like to get into discussions since they can get heated. Just stating the fact that I discovered her website on Google. With the way keen is screwing us customers over with their new connection fee now. I’m not here to argue or get into disagreements, just thought I would share something. I realize this is a public forum and you are entitled to your opinion. I wish you wonderful day  :)

Offline user102521

« Reply #938 on: November 02, 2023, 10:25:45 AM »
This is exactly the reason why I have never posted before. I’m not here to argue, simply stating I found her site doing a google search since I’m tired of the changes on Keen. If I would have found it sooner, I would have posted it before. She isn’t the only reader I’ve called and found off of Keen. The others I have trusted already have their site linked on here.

Why is everyone so defensive over someone making a post with their opinion? I am not bashing your opinion, just stating mine. And no I am not Judi.

Wishing you well, not here to argue

Never posted under this "name" before but you made sure you posted the same thing under her old thread and started a new one..... That's pretty invested. And if she has been so amazing for soooo long, I would expect we would have heard from you sooner....

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #939 on: November 02, 2023, 10:16:09 PM »
so is she the only one you talk to or would you like to mention some others who've worked for you too.

This is exactly the reason why I have never posted before. I’m not here to argue, simply stating I found her site doing a google search since I’m tired of the changes on Keen. If I would have found it sooner, I would have posted it before. She isn’t the only reader I’ve called and found off of Keen. The others I have trusted already have their site linked on here.

Why is everyone so defensive over someone making a post with their opinion? I am not bashing your opinion, just stating mine. And no I am not Judi.

Offline user102521

« Reply #940 on: November 02, 2023, 11:13:33 PM »
I first used Keen back about 20 years ago when it was new. I have tried a handful of readers in the past that I trust like Lady Celest, Jane Wilcox. I used others but those were the readers I used back in the day and found to be the real deal. They worked for me. I took a break for many, many years and started calling about 2-3 years ago. I used those same mentioned readers. But then I was reading about 2 empath/channelers that were highly recommended. I tried Judi and never called anyone else since she works for me. So while I might have only registered here about 2 years ago, I’ve been around Keen about 20 years. I’m not here to argue or have to prove myself to anyone. This is a public forum and I’m not disrespecting you or questioning your judgement, so why are you going to me like it’s personal? I’m not here to argue. Just leave me be please as I have said what I have said. I wish you well

so is she the only one you talk to or would you like to mention some others who've worked for you too.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #941 on: November 08, 2023, 04:22:36 AM »
I started calling Judi back in 2016. She's still one of the best one KEEN, bar none. I absolutely adore her.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #942 on: November 08, 2023, 05:44:30 AM »
I called her today. I almost always get great readings with her. I asked her about someone I hadn't asked about before and she came out with "he's waiting for some forms from you". Yep, forgot all about that. Sent them in this afternoon.

I have found her incredibly accurate. She knew in detail yesterday a situation that has been bothering my BF about her Mmmmm is mom and brother.

I felt like she gave me a fairy tale reading. The person i was asking her about was supposed to be coming back to me. He moved in with his gf....so no...

Update. That same guy is marrying that girl. So she was sooooooo off.

anything