Author Topic: SnowfireL  (Read 4918 times)

Offline lostsoul209

SnowfireL
« on: May 19, 2017, 01:32:42 AM »
anyone read with her?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: SnowfireL
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 10:30:35 PM »
Bumping. Has anyone else read with her?

Last year I randomly called her at the beginning of the year and she said the person that I asked about was still upset about a previous relationship that hurt him very badly and that it would take a long time for him to get over it. I later learned this was true because he spoke about it. I called her again recently and she said the guy I was asking about this time backed away because he didn't want to open up about something but that he was going to start to miss me and try to re-connect in March or April. One of his family members told me he was struggling but i never got the details.

Offline Army

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2023, 05:05:00 AM »
Hi @Luckystar

Did this readers end up being correct for you regarding the second guy too?
Did he try to re-connect with you in those dates stated as well?

Hope all is well

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 08:46:20 PM »
No, we never did re-connect and we have both been in different relationships for a little while now. I still actually miss him from time to time. The feelings that I had when we spent time together were very different from anything I have experienced in the past and/or even now. There are those people in life that just really leave a mark on you and he was one of them. We also got together after a mutual friend had passed away and started communicating and seeing one another after the funeral. It was great, but short.

anything