Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317805 times)

moonlight412

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #405 on: April 04, 2017, 06:52:59 PM »
Thanks @stargazer and @britbrat

You guys are absolutely right! Good thing I am getting ready to travel so won't have time anyway.. but I honestly need to let it go, I have been saying it for sometime, made some progress but this time for sure not call or reas with anyone at least for a month.. at this point it's just addiction and obsession, i get that but so difficult to get over!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #406 on: April 04, 2017, 07:05:50 PM »
Thanks @stargazer and @britbrat

You guys are absolutely right! Good thing I am getting ready to travel so won't have time anyway.. but I honestly need to let it go, I have been saying it for sometime, made some progress but this time for sure not call or reas with anyone at least for a month.. at this point it's just addiction and obsession, i get that but so difficult to get over!

I think we've all done this so you're not alone!  I find when I do let go and don't call, I feel SOOOO much better.  Then I get bored or just call for the heck of it and it sucks me right back in and I feel horrible so I go on a binge.  So the thing to do is once you stop calling, DON'T call again!  EVER!!!  lol 

moonlight412

« Reply #407 on: April 04, 2017, 07:25:47 PM »
Thanks @BayPark1! That's why I love this forum.. I can share anything which is like a therapy in itself and has helped me call readers less and less.. getting there!

ladya

« Reply #408 on: April 04, 2017, 09:23:27 PM »
how many minutes do you usually read with Judi?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #409 on: April 04, 2017, 09:44:37 PM »
For me, 5 -10 minutes. Longest call I had with her was 15 minutes.

moonlight412

« Reply #410 on: April 05, 2017, 01:42:38 AM »
Both my calls were 4-5 minutes each..

Offline verb18

« Reply #411 on: April 05, 2017, 08:52:39 PM »
Finally read with Judi today - she channeled my POI and legitimately talked exactly like her, it was scary. She used words she would use and talked just like my POI talks.

I read a lot of posts on this thread from like 1-2 years back - a lot of people said she was reading from a script or something - and I for a second was skeptical as well during my reading. But the stuff she came out with was honestly so spot on I had the chills. It was literally as if my POI was talking. In regard to the time frame thing, she gave me time lines through ASKING my POI - which I think is different than just picking up timing on your own like psychics do by interpretation and feeling. She legit asked my POI "when do you plan on reaching out?" and then went from there. I do think, though, she is the type of reader that you shouldn't read with often - its kind of like a 1 time thing every few months or so. I can't see how she could get more info that is viable after what she gave me today - which is why I feel some people felt disappointed by her. This was my first reading with her and I was so blown away, so I can't imagine any other reading matching up as peoples feelings don't really change within weeks. She also didn't give me a fairytale either!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #412 on: April 05, 2017, 09:10:12 PM »
Finally read with Judi today - she channeled my POI and legitimately talked exactly like her, it was scary. She used words she would use and talked just like my POI talks.

I read a lot of posts on this thread from like 1-2 years back - a lot of people said she was reading from a script or something - and I for a second was skeptical as well during my reading. But the stuff she came out with was honestly so spot on I had the chills. It was literally as if my POI was talking. In regard to the time frame thing, she gave me time lines through ASKING my POI - which I think is different than just picking up timing on your own like psychics do by interpretation and feeling. She legit asked my POI "when do you plan on reaching out?" and then went from there. I do think, though, she is the type of reader that you shouldn't read with often - its kind of like a 1 time thing every few months or so. I can't see how she could get more info that is viable after what she gave me today - which is why I feel some people felt disappointed by her. This was my first reading with her and I was so blown away, so I can't imagine any other reading matching up as peoples feelings don't really change within weeks. She also didn't give me a fairytale either!

Wow you're on a roll with readings LOL :)

Offline verb18

« Reply #413 on: April 05, 2017, 09:22:05 PM »

[/quote]

LOL i set a budget aside for Judi and Cookie and finally got into their ques and got to talk to them today. I'm done for a while!!!

Offline Mememe

« Reply #414 on: April 06, 2017, 02:43:58 AM »

I felt the same. If she was to tell me generic things id be like ok she is telling me a fairytale.  But the fact that she used words he says and said my bday out of nowhere i was BLOWN AWAY :)

ID probably call her every few months but shes so good and its so hard to stay away argh!!!!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #415 on: April 06, 2017, 01:22:04 PM »

I felt the same. If she was to tell me generic things id be like ok she is telling me a fairytale.  But the fact that she used words he says and said my bday out of nowhere i was BLOWN AWAY :)

ID probably call her every few months but shes so good and its so hard to stay away argh!!!!!

Don't fall into the trap of calling her all the time...just some advice lol.  Let the person tell you these things themselves ... don't pay money over and over to hear it, when the person is acting like an a*hole lol. 

I read with her so much last year (around summer) and guess what...after all the stuff she told me about how this person loved me etc...nothing came of it and he acted like a douche most of the time.  And I'm that much poorer due to my constant calling (not just Judi, but still lol).

Offline karma17

« Reply #416 on: April 06, 2017, 02:33:01 PM »

Don't fall into the trap of calling her all the time...just some advice lol.  Let the person tell you these things themselves ... don't pay money over and over to hear it, when the person is acting like an a*hole lol. 

I read with her so much last year (around summer) and guess what...after all the stuff she told me about how this person loved me etc...nothing came of it and he acted like a douche most of the time.  And I'm that much poorer due to my constant calling (not just Judi, but still lol).
would you still say she's accurate?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #417 on: April 06, 2017, 02:56:42 PM »

would you still say she's accurate?

I honestly don't know because I never got confirmation from him stating the stuff she told me...I mean a little bit, I know the guy cared, but nothing like what she was channeling.  I am not saying she was wrong, just that the majority of the time, these people don't act on their feelings...

Offline verb18

« Reply #418 on: April 06, 2017, 03:19:43 PM »
With Judi it is important to see if she is channeling the heart or ego too. But you are totally right - a lot of people don't act on their feelings. However - every situation is unique. I think in all things POI or ex-lover related, the circumstances need to be considered when calling any psychic. People are in crazy toxic relationships, but the ex could still love and care for them but they may not act on it because they know it just wont work, so to be fair, in this case, the channeling could be 100 percent correct. It is just a matter of the person acting on their feelings - but in a toxic situation the universe is doing you a favor of them not coming back into your life, even if there is love still there. In other cases where there is nothing toxic or harmful between an ex or a POI, I feel it is more likely for them to act on their feelings if the impact you had on them/they had on you was nothing but positive and life simply got in the way.

Judi is a channeler - so if she's channeling feelings she is simply telling you how they feel. I wouldn't really look deeper than that with her reads. BUT, if your situation is one that seems likely for reconciliation (which most people know intuitively with our without psychics) I think her read can be useful in maybe giving you peace of mind.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #419 on: April 06, 2017, 03:23:20 PM »
With Judi it is important to see if she is channeling the heart or ego too. But you are totally right - a lot of people don't act on their feelings. However - every situation is unique. I think in all things POI or ex-lover related, the circumstances need to be considered when calling any psychic. People are in crazy toxic relationships, but the ex could still love and care for them but they may not act on it because they know it just wont work, so to be fair, in this case, the channeling could be 100 percent correct. It is just a matter of the person acting on their feelings - but in a toxic situation the universe is doing you a favor of them not coming back into your life, even if there is love still there. In other cases where there is nothing toxic or harmful between an ex or a POI, I feel it is more likely for them to act on their feelings if the impact you had on them/they had on you was nothing but positive and life simply got in the way.

Judi is a channeler - so if she's channeling feelings she is simply telling you how they feel. I wouldn't really look deeper than that with her reads. BUT, if your situation is one that seems likely for reconciliation (which most people know intuitively with our without psychics) I think her read can be useful in maybe giving you peace of mind.

I agree 100%..that's the peace you have to make with the situation, that if they are not in your life, there is a reason and it's for your benefit, without a doubt

For the longest time I held on to that toxic situation and it still makes me sad to think about it.  I sometimes wonder why I held on so long, when the majority of the time, the dude made me feel like crap...and I just feel hearing Judi's words made it harder to let go, when I should have let go much much sooner.  But again, the case for all readings I had. 

anything