Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 318437 times)

Rediska

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #225 on: December 20, 2016, 04:43:55 AM »

She chanelled that he wishes a family and children........... but he is not ready to take responsibility. ?????
Well.. the person in question is married for over 11 years and takes very well responsibility........ and has 3 children, lives with his family..... my channeling was completely off... and she read it from a script.

That was my reading, my experience.

Yeah, that sound weird. If it gives you some peace of mind, the POI in question is also married and she said that he wants a family with me...too bad he already has one lol. But she didn't state that he wants children (which he has).

Offline sharon

« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2016, 12:07:49 PM »
Sorry to hear that Sharon. Maybe she was channeling the wrong person? Have you been out of touch with your POI a long time?

I have to say she "sounds like" she's reading from a script or repeating something she's hearing when I read with her too, except that there's no way she could have a script of the things she's read for me, as my situation definitely isn't generic. She's been absolutely jaw droppingly amazing for me so far.

Maybe she could channel for you guys. She asked me what his marital status is but I did not answer. So she channeled but it was the wrong script. I have recorded the whole reading you know and even my friend listened to it just now. We are sure in my reading, in which she could not channel, she did read a script. Maybe thats what she does when she does not get any kind of connection*.....he would never say these things...  I have only met him 3x trough work for 20-30 min... he is so sweet and cute and gets all so excited and all red, so I wanted to understand what is going on. LadyFontaine was very impressive. She knew straight away he is married and much more... for me, she is the real deal. I will def not be calling Judi again. You can if you want to. Maybe she connects with you. I will never know when Judi is connecting* and when not.... I dont want to waste my money for a possible connection. Maybe she has connected with her neighbour and channelled him instead. I am always ashamed wasting so much money for "nothing". But I am happy for you guys at least it worked out for you. Just try not to give too much information to her... I didnt.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #227 on: December 20, 2016, 02:48:56 PM »
I have to admit, at first I was blown away by Judi, but then I was less and less impressed, I think she goes off what you tell her in previous sessions.  Try calling from a diff acct and see if she recognizes your voice, and then see what she channels.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #228 on: December 20, 2016, 06:06:55 PM »
Did she channel something completely different for you @ bluebell?

not completely different but more or less not too much in line with my previous readings with her...and you would think if she was channeling, same stuff wd come up....

Rediska

« Reply #229 on: December 20, 2016, 09:03:34 PM »
I'm gonna try Suecrete...lets see if the readings are identical  ;) :D ;)

Offline glamgal

« Reply #230 on: December 20, 2016, 10:45:49 PM »
Resika-she sucked for me  :-\

Rediska

« Reply #231 on: December 20, 2016, 10:54:33 PM »
Resika-she sucked for me  :-\

Which one? suecreate or Judi's inner? or both? lol

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #232 on: December 20, 2016, 11:25:33 PM »
Seriously don't waiste your money. She is rubbish.

Rediska

« Reply #233 on: December 20, 2016, 11:41:50 PM »
Seriously don't waiste your money. She is rubbish.

Suecrete or Judi?

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #234 on: December 20, 2016, 11:43:17 PM »
Suecreate was horrible for me.  Just bullcrapped me both times I read with her

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #235 on: December 20, 2016, 11:49:57 PM »
Both! I'm telling you I've read with many on here and very few have gotten it. What a good reading then try Diane731, Readings by Penelope on Estay.

Rediska

« Reply #236 on: December 21, 2016, 12:00:05 AM »
Ok, no Suecreate for me then lol.

Bostongirl-I disagree-Judi was pretty damn good and know that my situation is not a generic situation. The things she said to me could not apply to everyone. Not the typical "he misses and loves you!" and "he is afraid of commitment give him time" 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #237 on: December 21, 2016, 12:30:26 AM »
If she worked for you then great. I got the misses you and wants to be with you but afraid crap.

Rediska

« Reply #238 on: December 21, 2016, 12:35:39 AM »
If she worked for you then great. I got the misses you and wants to be with you but afraid crap.

Did she mention anything about him needing to clear things up first? she emphasized this a lot in my reading. 

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #239 on: December 21, 2016, 03:16:52 AM »
I only read with her once. Couldn't understand half of what she said. she mumbles on so fast. I think so.

anything