Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 320199 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2016, 04:34:15 PM »
I must say. Thats How I found my reading as well. It could have applied to anyone of us. He loves and misses you not ready for a relationship. Couldn't understand half of what she said. I couldn't say that she said something that I can validate.

stargazer

« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2016, 07:53:48 PM »
First, it was obvious she was reading from a script. She went on and on about how much my ex loved me and would return...he had regrets and wants to come back...blah blah blah. This was right before I found out that he is now happily married!
So sorry you had such a bad experience and went through that heartache :(

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #212 on: November 26, 2016, 04:18:01 PM »
Thank you!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2016, 04:40:31 PM »
I always felt she was reading a script. I tried not to believe it, but she talks so fast in complete sentences that it's hard to believe she's channeling. I stopped calling her after she went from "I love you and give me time" to "maybe we should just be friends" 

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2016, 05:09:34 PM »
My second reading with her also led me to believe the same thing, that she was reading from a script. I felt she repeated many of the same things she said to me during a previous reading, regarding a different person. Thinking back , the lines " he is being pulled in different directions" and " he is going through a difficult time but he still cares about you" are generic enough that can apply to all kinds of people. So I'm kind of frowning upon my last reading with her, since I do think my first reading with her captured the person' feeling accurately.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2016, 05:32:50 PM »
Maybe she was just reading the same guy again instead of the second one? That's still a miss, and its frustrating, especially since we're paying what works out to over $200 per hour for the services of these readers. My situation is a bit different than most. I still talk to my poi so I get confirmation, and she regularly blurts out the exact things he says to me. I'm also not from the US, and the colloquialisms that are used where I am would probably not be familiar to her. The fact that she's picked up on them amazes me to no end, given that she's had to stop and ask what they mean. I've seen other people mention her doing that in her reviews so I know that it happens with others as well. Funny thing, my first reading with her, she read a lot faster than the subsequent ones. I didn't get to record that first reading and I really wish I had. 

Offline dagnytaggert27

« Reply #216 on: December 04, 2016, 11:41:49 PM »
I'm curious! I would find it weird just knowing how someone feels, I mean we can feel so many things at the same time, does she predict how they will act though? Does she always say the other person is thinking about you in a positive way or does she sometimes tell people that the are indifferent?

stargazer

« Reply #217 on: December 05, 2016, 12:00:51 AM »
She's careful not to make predictions since she's an empath. Reason being that people don't always act on their thoughts and feelings.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #218 on: December 05, 2016, 12:05:51 AM »
I'm curious! I would find it weird just knowing how someone feels, I mean we can feel so many things at the same time, does she predict how they will act though? Does she always say the other person is thinking about you in a positive way or does she sometimes tell people that the are indifferent?
No, it's not always positive. She's told me that my ex is angry at me, or at other women he's dated. Or there's feelings of jealousy, etc She correctly told me when this other woman he was dating stopped speaking to him (confirmed by him) She said "She's got her back turned to him. I don't think she's speaking to him right now" and after she dumped him completely, Judi told me that it was because she believes he's still in love with me, which was also confirmed by him to me. I still talk to him, so I may be able to get a lot more confirmation on my readings from her than other people who ask about their POI that aren't on speaking terms.

Offline sharon

« Reply #219 on: December 10, 2016, 12:18:32 PM »
Hi there! Many of you kept asking me if I have ever talked to Judi. Well I had a reading with her recently.
Here is my opinion:

PRO:
-She did see another woman but was unsure if they are still together or have already broken up.
-She did see we are not together yet.
-She said how he feels about me and the next day he confirmed her.

CONTRA:
-First she asked me about his status. I told her nothing. She started 'so called channeling'...
-Now let me tell you something... in my reading she has def read from a script. She talks very fast sometimes I have problems understanding her but when she channels she talks slowly.... sometimes she cannot read from the script clearly. You know, when you read something but cannot clearly see or spell the word and try to have it a go for the second time and spell it s-low-ly to-get-it-right well thats what she did 3x.
-She's got his marital status completely wrong. He would never ever say these things.

She is a very friendly person but the contra lets me doubt about the whole reading. It was a mistake to call a so called psychic again. It is either hit or miss.  :-\
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 12:41:49 PM by sharon »

Rediska

« Reply #220 on: December 19, 2016, 09:51:12 PM »
I actually had an AMAZING experience. Obviously I didn't tell her anything and boom, she went off. She knew things she couldn't have known and clearly got into his heart and head. I disagree that she is reading from a script-the things she said to me even surprised her and it wasn't a fake surprise, but a real surprise. It threw her off but in a good way. And no, it wasn't a fairytale reading. She also knew he had two kids as well via clairvoyance. I really recommend her and she also gave me a timeline as well.

if you guys want specifics let me know via PM. She is AMAZING. Nothing that she said was cookie cutter or anything that was repeated on this board. Completely different.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:01:55 PM by Rediska »

Offline sharon

« Reply #221 on: December 19, 2016, 11:03:58 PM »

She chanelled that he wishes a family and children........... but he is not ready to take responsibility. ?????
Well.. the person in question is married for over 11 years and takes very well responsibility........ and has 3 children, lives with his family..... my channeling was completely off... and she read it from a script.

That was my reading, my experience.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #222 on: December 19, 2016, 11:31:33 PM »
Damn Sharon. Im sorry. You should request a refund. :-\

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #223 on: December 20, 2016, 12:31:40 AM »
Sorry to hear that Sharon. Maybe she was channeling the wrong person? Have you been out of touch with your POI a long time?

I have to say she "sounds like" she's reading from a script or repeating something she's hearing when I read with her too, except that there's no way she could have a script of the things she's read for me, as my situation definitely isn't generic. She's been absolutely jaw droppingly amazing for me so far.

Rediska

« Reply #224 on: December 20, 2016, 04:22:57 AM »
All seasoned channelers sound like they are reading from script but just because they sound like it (in my opinion and in my opinion alone), doesn't mean they are actually doing it. I know this because my local metaphysical shop has two channelers and they channel dieties, people from the past (Joan of Arc, ex) etc. and they speak in full on sentences EXACTLY like Judi. People who are new to channeling or are just starting to practice it, will give you small fragments of sentences or even words. Trust me-you don't want this. Judi has obviously been doing this for a long time so it is a breeze.

Also, like Sooshi, my situation isn't generic either. However, something that I didn't like was when she asked the last conversation that took place. Supposedly its for energy purposes but come on..deep down inside they probably judge a little lol.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 04:25:05 AM by Rediska »