Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541869 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2280 on: August 08, 2019, 06:30:47 PM »
That is a complete relief LOL

I know what you mean...I tried to avoid the Tower she gave me or thought I could anyway but it was completely out of my control. It happened a week after the reading

Thank you so much, you calmed my nerves <3

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2281 on: August 08, 2019, 07:31:11 PM »
 :-*
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:54:17 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2282 on: August 08, 2019, 08:01:56 PM »
Does she consistently believe in fate?

Like no matter what, her predictions will happen but the time is what shouldn’t be bothered with?

She told me once she doesn’t doubt predictions but I just am hoping I didn’t listen to the wrong reader...Yona gives me a stronger sense of comfort in ethics

She told me that destiny is 80/85% and the rest is free will but that can be mostly delays to the destined outcome.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2283 on: August 08, 2019, 08:30:59 PM »
Thanks you guys!

You’ve all really reassured me<3

Thank you for your support!!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2284 on: August 08, 2019, 08:39:09 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:54:38 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #2285 on: August 09, 2019, 12:10:22 AM »
Yona told me I was going to be invited to a wedding at the end of the year and I would meet someone that sparked my interest there. I just got asked to go as a plus one with my friend to a wedding in October. My friend asked me to go because her bf will Be out of state on that date. So technically I’m a plus one and not a date so meeting someone is likely. Will update after the wedding.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2286 on: August 09, 2019, 01:16:31 AM »
Yona told me I was going to be invited to a wedding at the end of the year and I would meet someone that sparked my interest there. I just got asked to go as a plus one with my friend to a wedding in October. My friend asked me to go because her bf will Be out of state on that date. So technically I’m a plus one and not a date so meeting someone is likely. Will update after the wedding.

Awesome!!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2287 on: August 09, 2019, 03:03:27 AM »

This is great!!

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2288 on: August 10, 2019, 01:41:18 AM »
Bump

Well Yona was right but different person. Those that were right about who and old poi not being right for me.  Leanne H, Keesha, Qoc and Matilda. All got better at predictions as it got closer. Hated qoc though she was blunt about my ex but right.

I don't know really as I wasn't a regular reader with her 6 - 8 months between readings at the closest sometimes a year but she would repeat it.

It was disturbing for a while to be honest but it all worked out in the end and other readers were right, so it was kind of ok in the end.

If you don’t mind my asking, what readers were right for you in this situation?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2289 on: August 10, 2019, 01:47:59 AM »
Bump

I have been having readings with Yona for about 6 years now and she always reads so far ahead for me.

Often the POI she is picking up doing certain actions turns out to be someone new that I haven't met yet which is kind of weird.  Someone was doing something regarding love and coming forward with news for me on a certain date and she described my POI at the time and I thought he was coming back to me but it turned out to be someone I met a year later and the prediction happened a year after that.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2290 on: August 10, 2019, 01:49:58 AM »
Bump

Skype on your phone has the facility to record now too.  I have recorded a few readings then save into my files

Thanks jeninmd2!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2291 on: August 10, 2019, 03:02:36 AM »
Just realized I got a Yona hit today.

Really the only person to read with if she works for you.

🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2292 on: August 10, 2019, 03:13:26 AM »

🤷🏻‍♀️

Yay! I am still waiting for her predictions to happen for me read with her in March. So far nothing seems to be moving

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2293 on: August 10, 2019, 03:29:34 AM »

🤷🏻‍♀️

Yay! I am still waiting for her predictions to happen for me read with her in March. So far nothing seems to be moving

KD this prediction was like a 2 min snippet. It seems my life/cards move slow as molasses, but stuff happens from non reads. I know others have the same experience.

Hope you get something soon.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2294 on: August 10, 2019, 03:32:45 AM »

🤷🏻‍♀️
was it a big or small prediction? If you dont mind me asking

anything