Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1542062 times)

Offline MotherOf3

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2265 on: August 02, 2019, 03:22:56 AM »
Just wanted to update that Yona's reading for me from April continues to play out as she said, both the good and the annoying. Her timing of summer is even right which surprises me. These are romantic predictions but please don't ask for details, I don't give them out.

She got some non-romance ones but they haven't happened yet. Also she likely misinterpreted one involving my family - but we'll see, that could be to come.

That’s awesome! Happy for you!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2266 on: August 03, 2019, 11:46:11 PM »
So I am holding strong trying not to binge so I keep reading my 5 pages of notes from Yona on Wednesday. I am also reading through this whole thread and directing dissecting it lol. She called it ongoing with some bickering lol and said it can't be a partnership right now. That he is not free for a partnership right now so be understanding. It will not be committed for 1 to 2 months. She gets a partnership symbol but it won't be soon. She called him fatalistic and that in his mind if its meant to be it will happen. She said he is not balancing well right now but he is my future. She said it would be a year to partnership as there were 12 cards drawn between us. She said my big outcome is us tackling a big problem together. She sees us also in business together which he has asked me twice before if I would be open too. So thoughts on what her wording means in this? It has to be the right person since I don't randomly go around talking about starting business ideas with well....anyone lol

Lovefash67

« Reply #2267 on: August 04, 2019, 03:06:18 AM »
I have an update so the love interest that Yona has been talking about since I’ve read with whet in 2016 is one of my exes . When I first read with her I was hung up on my first love and this ex was not on the scene yet until a year later we got into a relationship and were together for 6 months but while we were together I was still in love with my first love and kept comparing him to him. I wasn’t really given our relationship my all so when we abruptly broke up u wasn’t really that hurt and we broke up due to him having some stressors at home . Last month for w.e reason I decide to reach out to him after that talking to him for he last two years and a half he was very happy to hear from me . In my feb reading with Yona she said I will be meeting up with someone and there will be friendly conversation she said after the meetup there will be texts and phone calls and after a trip this person will be telling me how they see their connection to me but they will be putting some distance between us and I would think that he is lying but he’s not . She also said a gf will be in the picture . Well since I’ve reached out to my ex we have pretty much been talking every other day and he expressed that he had a gf and he also expressed that he would like to meet up on Tuesday I had an updated reading with Yona and she confirmed it was my ex and that there will be a mini tower no contact which is correct we have not talked in a well. She expressed that his gf is not an obstacle but looking at Yona’s history she has always been wrong about that so I already know the prediction of us being in a relationship will not occur but just wanted to report my update

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2268 on: August 04, 2019, 01:00:26 PM »
I have an update so the love interest that Yona has been talking about since I’ve read with whet in 2016 is one of my exes . When I first read with her I was hung up on my first love and this ex was not on the scene yet until a year later we got into a relationship and were together for 6 months but while we were together I was still in love with my first love and kept comparing him to him. I wasn’t really given our relationship my all so when we abruptly broke up u wasn’t really that hurt and we broke up due to him having some stressors at home . Last month for w.e reason I decide to reach out to him after that talking to him for he last two years and a half he was very happy to hear from me . In my feb reading with Yona she said I will be meeting up with someone and there will be friendly conversation she said after the meetup there will be texts and phone calls and after a trip this person will be telling me how they see their connection to me but they will be putting some distance between us and I would think that he is lying but he’s not . She also said a gf will be in the picture . Well since I’ve reached out to my ex we have pretty much been talking every other day and he expressed that he had a gf and he also expressed that he would like to meet up on Tuesday I had an updated reading with Yona and she confirmed it was my ex and that there will be a mini tower no contact which is correct we have not talked in a well. She expressed that his gf is not an obstacle but looking at Yona’s history she has always been wrong about that so I already know the prediction of us being in a relationship will not occur but just wanted to report my update

That’s great, Lovefash. I had seen where you had been waiting on this for a long time.

So was there a trip taken by anyone?

This seems unique, and someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve seen Yona predict something happening with what you think is a current POI and it’s actually a brand new person, but I think this is the first time I have seen an old POI on the scene again with predictions happening with them that did not happen the first go round.

Does that make sense? Lol. I guess what I’m saying is it seems interesting that this stuff didn’t materialize the first time around but now years later it is.

I won’t assume and outcome but I’m always fascinated by how some of these predictions, particularly Yona’s play out.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2269 on: August 05, 2019, 12:53:31 PM »

That’s great, Lovefash. I had seen where you had been waiting on this for a long time.

So was there a trip taken by anyone?

This seems unique, and someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ve seen Yona predict something happening with what you think is a current POI and it’s actually a brand new person, but I think this is the first time I have seen an old POI on the scene again with predictions happening with them that did not happen the first go round.

Does that make sense? Lol. I guess what I’m saying is it seems interesting that this stuff didn’t materialize the first time around but now years later it is.

I won’t assume and outcome but I’m always fascinated by how some of these predictions, particularly Yona’s play out.

Yeah it is very interesting because when she first gave me the prediction she expressed that I would be meeting up with someone and it will be a friendly conversation . I couldn't understand why if I met someone new and they asked me out why would they have friendly conversation with me but not make any advances or even flirt , it was so weird and then she I thought well the person can't be someone from my past because I mot interested in anyone. When I first read with Yona she said the guy that I will be with his personality is a knight of wands when I first started dating my ex she didn't think he was KOW because she said I wasn't really wooed by  him(this was because I was still in love with my first love) she then kept reading and expressed that the cards are correcting her and the cards said he could be the KOW. When we ended up breaking up she said it was destined to happen and then started reading about my first love.
I will be taking a trip for my birthday next month and she said around that time the person will be expressing how they see their connection to me. I am interested as well to see how it plays out because a part of me doesn't see how it is going to happen when he has someone in the picture.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2270 on: August 05, 2019, 08:01:44 PM »
Updating regarding Yona’s “next big love interest” for me.

I met a guy a few weeks ago and have been on cloud 9! She’s been predicting this guy since my first reading with her last July. Although it doesn’t truly fit with her interpretations, I’m pretty sure it’s him.

She said he’s in a caring profession - he’s a Marine recruiter, so I mean, maybe you could see that as a caring profession.
She told me that he’s hard-working (and he is a super hard worker! works 6-7 days a week)
She said that he’s my Knight of Wands/King of Wands, this partnership is healthy, and that he is the type that really thinks about it before saying, “I love you.” ..... he told me this last week, that although the feels strongly for me, it will take him time to say that to me......

So... I’m like 85% sure this is him!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2271 on: August 06, 2019, 02:51:51 AM »
Congrats Deedee! This is amazing! ;D
Was her timing right?

I met a guy a few weeks ago and have been on cloud 9! She’s been predicting this guy since my first reading with her last July. Although it doesn’t truly fit with her interpretations, I’m pretty sure it’s him.

She said he’s in a caring profession - he’s a Marine recruiter, so I mean, maybe you could see that as a caring profession.
She told me that he’s hard-working (and he is a super hard worker! works 6-7 days a week)
She said that he’s my Knight of Wands/King of Wands, this partnership is healthy, and that he is the type that really thinks about it before saying, “I love you.” ..... he told me this last week, that although the feels strongly for me, it will take him time to say that to me......

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2272 on: August 06, 2019, 01:11:06 PM »
Congrats Deedee! This is amazing! ;D
Was her timing right?

Well, my first general reading with her was in July 2018... she said “there’s another chap, who’s actually quite considerably further ahead...” but my turning point (before meeting this guy) was in November... a lot of the stuff that she predicted around my turning point, like traveling, just happened last month.

November top-off, , she didn’t really say anything about timing, other than some things linked to my ex would be before the end of the year, which I’m not sure if those happened.

June, I had another general reading, and she said “you’re meeting someone this summer”... so with that said, the most recent reading was correct in timing. I’m scared though, she says in that reading, “he goes away for a week or weekend and you miss him so much, it’s like a piranha feeling, and you’ve got new goals, you’re in love.” And I’m scaaaaareddddd. Ugh. I don’t want to get hurt!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2273 on: August 06, 2019, 02:23:27 PM »
So instead of binging I am picking apart my two readings with Yona. The first one was about my ex and she swore up and down we were meant to be together. Big changes in 3 to 4 months. I was just finally letting go of him 3 months later and meet the current. 3 months to the day of that reading we started dating. I didn't write down many notes at all on that reading and I'm kicking myself for that. The last reading a week ago the card she pulled to represent my ex ended up being my shadow card so I really had to research shadow cards and what they mean. Damn it if I now see quite clearly why he is my shadow card. I was so abused in my 25 year marriage that my self esteem is nil zip zilch. I clung to the ex badly expecting him to help fix me. I figure my shadow card is not to make that mistake with the current which I try so hard not to do. Still happens at times but I am doing better with it. I need to relax and understand I can't help my anxiety and self esteem issues popping up every so often nor can he help his issues popping in every so often. We care about each other. We have talked of a future and what we both want. Now if I could just snap my fingers and make our issues disappear that would be nice but in reality we both just need the other to understand the minor stuff will pass. What is meant to be will be.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2274 on: August 06, 2019, 06:03:21 PM »
Hey guys so, I had my reading with Yona this morning she picked up on my breakup and said that it was predestined to happen and that there's really nothing that I could do to prevent it and she saw that I wasn't really bothered by it.She also said that I have yet to meet the King of Wands(who in previous readings was King of Pentancels which will be a new guy that I am crazy about) and that there is King of pentacles ,the way the she described this person I am hundred percent sure its my ex who is my first love. Pretty much she said when the Venus retrograde occurs she said that me waiting and being in limbo with someone will end( I have been waiting to hear from my ex for the last 7 months )She said that this person can be really difficult and stubborn just cause but they have the ability to do better.She also said that this person has lied to me in the past about little things and when they come back I will question a lot of his past actions.She said that she sees me holding hands with a man and since the reading has the timing of 6-8 weeks and the other things that the card described, she believes its my ex and not the new guy.

Yona has always said that I will have two guys and have to choose one or the other. I am just a little confused because in past readings she would say my ex is a King of swords and now she is saying he is the King of Pentacles. She use to describe the new guy that I will be crazy about as the King of Pentacles now he is described as the King of Wands.

Lastly, she said that there will be a Queen of Cups that will bed competing with me in regards to live interest and of course she doesn't see her as a threat so now I'm worried.

She said that my reading was half a reading she wants me to come back after my predictions happen.

So I have been going around updating past reviews. Yona was wrong about this prediction or interpreting it wrong it wasn't my ex that she saw me holding hands with because this prediction never happened and even months later when I spoke to her she kept seeing the holding hands symbol.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2275 on: August 07, 2019, 10:44:16 PM »
So after a rocky history with myself and Yona struggling to connect/ have readings I had a proper reading. We’ve both shown each other patience and compassion and it’s been really nice but anyway. Back to my point.

There’s someone in my life who is going away and Yona has said it won’t be the end and we’re on the verge of a breakthrough where we’ll get on the same page and she doesn’t see the distance as a deal breaker. She says we will meet and speak and he’ll come around.

It’s also definitely this person because she said we’ve been speaking and I already know him. Now... he has been adamant things have to end because he’s going away for a couple  of years. He has obviously thought about it a lot. Yona said he lacks vision and I need to break down the obstacles with him and why they’re not insurmountable. But he’s a grown man and he has been firm with me several times now. I don’t see him changing his mind and the other readers that I trust who I’ve spoken to say he’s not going to change his mind.

We’ll be meeting within the next week and hopefully sooner. Even though it’s likely going to lead to me being heartbroken, it will be interesting to see the outcome of this because she’ll either be right or wrong. I will update with what happens.

How long until he leaves? Even if he does leave he may miss you and change his mind. What other readers say no its over? Good ones like Yona?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2276 on: August 07, 2019, 11:15:55 PM »
Right on the edge of the breakthrough for Yona could be next year in all fairness. Her timing seriously sucks but i give her points for trying. Interesting that she gave me the clock is ticking line in my last reading but even after that comment she still saw him and I together so we will see. Mine was over broken plans and how long it takes him to reschedule which he has only done once so it could be past or he will do it again.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2277 on: August 08, 2019, 05:26:57 PM »
 :'( :'(
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:55:30 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline user5942

« Reply #2278 on: August 08, 2019, 06:14:37 PM »
Does she consistently believe in fate?

Like no matter what, her predictions will happen but the time is what shouldn’t be bothered with?

She told me once she doesn’t doubt predictions but I just am hoping I didn’t listen to the wrong reader...Yona gives me a stronger sense of comfort in ethics

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2279 on: August 08, 2019, 06:26:55 PM »
 :'(
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:55:02 PM by tellmewhy »