Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1520925 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2295 on: August 10, 2019, 03:35:38 AM »
Just realized I got a Yona hit today.

Really the only person to read with if she works for you.

🤷🏻‍♀️
was it a big or small prediction? If you dont mind me asking

Hey Lovefash! It was small. So far what I have had happen with Yona has been small. I think my cards move slow, so I’m waiting to see if anything else plays out.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2296 on: August 10, 2019, 01:09:05 PM »
Just realized I got a Yona hit today.

Really the only person to read with if she works for you.

🤷🏻‍♀️
was it a big or small prediction? If you dont mind me asking

Hey Lovefash! It was small. So far what I have had happen with Yona has been small. I think my cards move slow, so I’m waiting to see if anything else plays out.

Okay thank you , hopefully the big predictions start manifesting

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2297 on: August 10, 2019, 09:10:02 PM »
A question I have.

Has Yona been completely out and out wrong for anyone? Totally off?

I know her timing is abysmal.

And she says it’s a matter of “when” and not “if.”

Just curious

Offline user5942

« Reply #2298 on: August 10, 2019, 10:34:52 PM »
From what I’ve read I really don’t think so...sometimes she misinterprets the cards or people involved but I think mainly people think she’s wrong because their predictions haven’t happened yet and then when they do for real they have an “ah ha” moment

She’s by no means God but when her predictions started happening for me they were spot on to her description when I thought they already happened but some of her description was off. She’s even gotten the eye and hair color right with people involved.

I think I actually am just starting to have the predictions come true from my first read a year ago. When I read with her last August, she said my Tower was behind me and I was putting a difficult situation behind me and moving on and being single for a while. Well, I’m my reading in July, her first card was my Tower so I think now her predictions are happening. My Tower happened a week after that July reading and that was my 3rd reading

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2299 on: August 10, 2019, 10:54:44 PM »
I wanna know if her predictions ever happen with the people you’re inquiring about. They tend to happen with others.

Yaz88

« Reply #2300 on: August 10, 2019, 10:59:39 PM »
I wanna know if her predictions ever happen with the people you’re inquiring about. They tend to happen with others.

Me, too!!! 😊

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2301 on: August 10, 2019, 11:15:17 PM »
not for me,  she read for me for years about someone coming back.  it was someone i had never met before.  but all happened eventually

That sucks. She clearly has a gift but gets energies mixed up, it seems.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 11:54:38 PM by Girly1998 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2302 on: August 11, 2019, 01:59:04 AM »
From what I’ve read I really don’t think so...sometimes she misinterprets the cards or people involved but I think mainly people think she’s wrong because their predictions haven’t happened yet and then when they do for real they have an “ah ha” moment

She’s by no means God but when her predictions started happening for me they were spot on to her description when I thought they already happened but some of her description was off. She’s even gotten the eye and hair color right with people involved.

I think I actually am just starting to have the predictions come true from my first read a year ago. When I read with her last August, she said my Tower was behind me and I was putting a difficult situation behind me and moving on and being single for a while. Well, I’m my reading in July, her first card was my Tower so I think now her predictions are happening. My Tower happened a week after that July reading and that was my 3rd reading

Hmmm this is good information. It seems the consensus is her readings generally take 6 months to a year to play out, and that’s if your cards are fast moving.

It leads me to believe she predicted something that is still far out, which makes no sense to me, or worse, it’s a repeated patter with a different person, which makes me mad (not at Yona, at myself.)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2303 on: August 11, 2019, 02:03:39 AM »
not for me,  she read for me for years about someone coming back.  it was someone i had never met before.  but all happened eventually

Lol what I don’t get is how you mix up the energy of someone who appears years later. We haven’t interacted so it’s not like they are in my energy field so to speak.

I guess if you look at it from the straight perspective of her being a fortune teller and you’re path in life, or at least some of it, is set, then her predicting things up not knowing who the individuals is, makes sense.

I suppose it’s more along the lines of someone telling you this, this and this happens without knowing when or who, but she tries to estimate when and tell who instead of just giving straight predictions.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2304 on: August 11, 2019, 02:08:33 AM »

Lol what I don’t get is how you mix up the energy of someone who appears years later. We haven’t interacted so it’s not like they are in my energy field so to speak.

I guess if you look at it from the straight perspective of her being a fortune teller and you’re path in life, or at least some of it, is set, then her predicting things up not knowing who the individuals is, makes sense.

I suppose it’s more along the lines of someone telling you this, this and this happens without knowing when or who, but she tries to estimate when and tell who instead of just giving straight predictions.

That makes sense. She predicts things that happen years old so I assume she can see events without actually knowing who? Regardless, I’m not a fan of that.
I don’t care if I’m going to have a fight with a blue eyed male 2 years from now when I’m asking about someone else.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2305 on: August 11, 2019, 02:39:33 AM »

I feel exactly the same.

That makes sense. She predicts things that happen years old so I assume she can see events without actually knowing who? Regardless, I’m not a fan of that.
I don’t care if I’m going to have a fight with a blue eyed male 2 years from now when I’m asking about someone else.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2306 on: August 11, 2019, 02:43:07 AM »

Right.

So basically me right now is upset/disappointed in the me 6 months to two years from now lmao

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2307 on: August 11, 2019, 02:52:34 AM »

Right.

So basically me right now is upset/disappointed in the me 6 months to two years from now lmao

If it helps, I haven’t read with her but I’m already disappointed in 2 years from now me as well haha

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2308 on: August 11, 2019, 03:31:08 AM »

Right.

If it helps, I haven’t read with her but I’m already disappointed in 2 years from now me as well haha

Lmao! I feel like scolding myself.

This leads me to another question. Anybody have a reading, the initial or even follow ups, where Yona saw no person of interest coming into your life if you’re single?

I’ve been thinking about my reading and just thought, “damn, I got no mention of a new person.”

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2309 on: August 11, 2019, 03:57:45 AM »

Yeah,  I don't think Yona reads energy.

anything