Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541553 times)

Offline staircasewondering

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5370 on: August 28, 2020, 02:42:58 AM »
Thanks summer! I am trying hard to keep positive. Also I wanted to ask.. when Yona says “ communication is in the heart of your reading” what does that mean?

It means it's probably the center card. This means that communication will be important to your life in some capacity. If she got 2 of pentacles, it  means remote communication. If 8 of wands, it's face to face. And another thing she can tell is if this applies to romance or career. for me it's always been career, and sometimes non-romantic socializing, and it's always been correct.

summertimesnow - that's intriguing me, according to the traditional Rider Waite tarot interpretation 2 of pentacles is along the lines of indecision, uncertainty and needing to try something in a new way, I 'think' Yona reads along the lines of Yoav Ben-Dove although I don't know anything about his method/interpretations, plus whatever her guide gives her, so I wondered if your interpretations are based on your readings with Yona? hope you don't mind me asking :-)

Yona also told me she uses the 2 of Pentacles to represent non face-to-face communications and always uses the 2 of Pentacles to represent the internet which includes emails, text messages, chat apps like Skype or Zoom, and any form of social media (SnapChat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.). Yona also said Two of Pentacles can also represent a phone call or a written letter or notice.

My Two of Pentacles card has already passed and Yona accurately picked it up accurately to represent social media. It turned out to be Instagram for myself so yes Yona can tell whether communications are face-to-face or not face-to-face and force or shape.

@sexp that’s interesting Yona only heard whistling during your friend’s reading. I know Yona is clairaudient and reliant on her own guide for readings. I wonder if your friends‘ own spirit guide was trying to communicate something to Yona or herself. I’ve been told by a medium that a spirit guide can sound like a low or high pitched whistle. For some people it may sound like ringing in the ears.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5371 on: August 28, 2020, 04:05:40 AM »
Esse,

I think Yona has said that she uses mostly the Crowley method. She also sticks to a system and so Spirit uses her system to communicate with her. She said this of symbols as well. For partnership, for example, she'll be shown the handfasting symbol to indicate commitment and relationship b/c she is British and hails from Northern England.
For me, I'll get the color red to indicate immediate news but in other cultures red may mean soon or even danger. for me, it just means development or news I've been  awaiting-usually good or resolution of something-soon.

and today, the laptop I meant to use for my Skype call has been acting up and dropping my wifi connection. The older one that I used to use is fine but  the issue is that it may run out of space to record the full reading. I worry. No issues until today alas.
Sometimes Spirit does things to block one's reading.
Please keep fingers crossed for me guys.

i have had something similar happen to my friend. she had a half reading. the sound was so bad and wifi was terrible and only when they resolved this did yona say she could only hear whistling during the reading, very odd stuff was happening. they had to reschedule

Seems to be a Windows 10 issue that just started up today. I do think Skype remains connected for a bit. I can only hope for the best.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5372 on: August 28, 2020, 03:09:06 PM »
I had my reading. My jaw dropped b/c she picked up on my desire to buy a home straight away. Recall I wrote about this and kept mum on it. She even saw that my fam back in my home country helps me get my money in a bank back home here, which I use toward the house . Long story short, I had sold my first car before moving to the US for grad school and I saved that money in USD but it's a hassle to get it-for various reasons having to do with capital controls.she did see me struggling with bank officials.  Also showed again that I get a male pet-I am the proverbial cat lady but I do like dogs as well so I am not decided yet-in this new home. It showed that I'd write a new book in this new home. It also showed passion in this new home-repeating an old pattern.
the only negative is that in this new home when I'm writing the book there's a health concern or scare , related to me or fam members so I am working remotely but she didn't think it's the virus. and she saw me working hard at home. she said she can see my home will be near water! I am thinking of the lake district, which is a residential area in town. That way I can drive to the beach in the summers and otherwise take walks/go for runs at the lake. and there's also a gym nearby.
Anyhow, cards said the guy flirting with me now is a King of Cups. she said that he can be the King despite having brown eyes.
Showed passion with a KoW. but we don't know who KoW is.
Also, for the near future it showed lockdown and missing friends-echoing LeeLoo and Leeann!

Oh and I used my old Win 8 laptop ; and recorded also on the Win 10 one. It's created a slight echo effect but it's not terrible. I've saved it on Drive just in case and will type it up tonight.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 03:45:38 PM by summertimesnow »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5373 on: August 28, 2020, 04:57:54 PM »
Oh good news; the other laptop running Windows 10 also recorded the sound separately and that is clean-no echo. that was good thinking on my part.
so for those of you waiting on readings, I recommend recording them and using two alternate methods if possible to do so. So this worked out for the best and it appears Spirit wanted me to have the reading and so the laptop wifi issues yesterday worked in my favor. b/c it prompted me to use this method.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #5374 on: August 28, 2020, 08:56:41 PM »
Had my tip-off with Yona yesterday. Quite a bit had passed from the first reading on 7/1. She was pleasantly surprised that my cards were “chatty”. Lots of new things, picking up on my personal changes and already a hit from the new reading I can see taking place on Sunday. She saw my QoP in my hopes and fears saying she felt she wasn’t ready yet. The first reading has her reaching out after she ghosted, explaining and apologizing, and what amounts to a clasped hands and exclusivity with one another. This was not evident in this reading but she said she was definitely not in the past and the connection is still there. Does this mean that predictions from the first reading are still forthcoming? The top off doesn’t override the first reading, correct? Also are her top offs more short term or could they also have long term predictions in them?

Offline bonba

« Reply #5375 on: August 29, 2020, 03:44:07 AM »
Yona told me sth that I really got scared when she said it takes months and months and months . does that nean like 10 years ! . it fidnt make sense cause I do not wait for a guy to commit for that long not even 3 years . it didnt make sense as you guys said when she says months she means years . and when she says sth happen very shortly how long is that ?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #5376 on: August 29, 2020, 04:35:36 AM »
Anyone has any new updates on predictions Yona got totally wrong which havent been previously posted? And I dont refer to ‘it looks like she is going to be wrong’ or ‘time will tell’ but predictions which are proven to be 100% wrong. I would love to see posts abt this more often!

Yona accurately predicted that I would be losing my job (indirectly, although it’s obvious that this is what she was talking about) and that I’d be concerned that I didn’t have a “plan b” lined up. What’s funny is a little bit before the reading I started telling myself that I needed a “plan b” just in case I did lose my job.

What she got wrong was that I would get a “quick result” after springing into action to handle this issue. That I would be reaching out to people, making phone calls and emails. Which yes I have been connecting with my network, applying to jobs, etc, but it has been a month now and I still have no leads on a job. So that was not a “quick” result.

I may be able to go back to an old employer but it would be taking two steps back from progress I’ve been making over the last couple of years in my career. She told me that the “result” I’d get is better than I’d hoped in terms of career and money and that I’d be concerned that I couldn’t start right away. This definitely doesn’t sound like the potential opportunity I have. Ugh.

Her timeframes as all know have been wrong wrong wrong lol.

Coming back to eat my words from 10 days ago. My situation turned around quick! I’ve just been offered a position with a new company - and it’s way more money ($35k increase from the job I recently lost!) and a higher level position. The offer was even better than I anticipated. I kind of can’t believe it!! Technically my first day of furlough/unemployment was 8/8 - I got a call from the new employer on Monday 8/24 asking me about my compensation expectations and they let me know that they were going to put an offer together and present it to me in a few days which I ended up getting today 8/28, only 20 days after furlough. So in the grand scheme of things, it was a “quick result” and she also nailed that the result would be better than I’d hoped for in terms of money. I can’t believe it!!

She also told me in another reading from December that the job I just got furloughed from wasn’t a “forever job” but more so just a step in my path and that “it would lead to other things.” Without giving too much detail that is exactly the case.

Some other predictions from other readings came to pass as well. I always wondered what the eff she was talking about because in many of my readings she brought up interviewing with people and negotiating terms. I got the job I was furloughed from last year and one of the interview predictions matched the situation with me getting that job but then the other interview predictions (Different readings) didn’t line up so I figured she was just wrong. Well she wasn’t - she was seeing the interviews happening now!

Also curious - by chance has she ever gotten “Queen” cards to describe a woman in a reading and it ended up being a gay male for anyone? Like a work or everyday life prediction.

« Reply #5377 on: August 29, 2020, 06:06:26 AM »
Yona told me sth that I really got scared when she said it takes months and months and months . does that nean like 10 years ! . it fidnt make sense cause I do not wait for a guy to commit for that long not even 3 years . it didnt make sense as you guys said when she says months she means years . and when she says sth happen very shortly how long is that ?

I wouldn’t read too much into Yona’s timing. Yona has told me she’s awful at timeframes and always guesses. I think when it comes to timeframes it varies from person to person depending on how far out Yona is seeing in time for the person. For myself when Yona says ‘weeks‘ some predictions do take months, but that’s not for all predictions as some did happen within weeks of each other. Yes, Yona did tell me she has had clients telling her it’s taken 3 years, 4 years, 7 years or 10 years for predictions to unfold for them, but I don’t think that’s the case for everyone. There are many examples where her timeframes were completely off.

@summertimesnow I’m glad that Yona picked up on the fact that you want to buy a home. I will always say if you connect well with Yona she’s able to pick up on what’s on your subconscious mind. From my experience Yona always seems to know what is on my mind before she begins shuffling the deck without me telling her or having to ask.

@Dannika Congrats on your new job! Glad to see everything worked out for you. The court cards aren’t gender specific. Yona told me that she never knows the person she is seeing in any reading and she just reads the energies of the person in a particular prediction. Yona told me she usually reserves the Knight card for males, however, females can be shown as a Knight as well if they express masculine energies in a prediction. So yes a male can be represented by a Queen court card if they express feminine energies in a prediction.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #5378 on: August 29, 2020, 05:27:30 PM »
Yona told me i have alot of Penta's in my reading. what does that mean?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5379 on: August 29, 2020, 06:28:06 PM »
Cranberry, pentacles mean finances or money. If they are upright, it'd mean income increase or sum of money.

Forgot to say that she also saw me doing some extra academic work for a short period of time as extra $ to put toward the home. this is true,, I will either be teaching at a military institute nearby for an extra 9k and/or teaching virtually for the MA program at an Ivy on the east coast, again for the same amount. those are pentacles cards.

Dannika, I am stoked for you. She used the same terminology for me.. she said that I am concerned that this home wouldn't be my forever home and that I am right, it won't be, /c I have career changes ahead of me. Previous readings she's picked up a solicitation by a female colleague whom I already know ( I have a fairly good idea who she is),for a senior position.
She said it's far ahead. and I'm like 5 years? she said hope not that far ahead.
But I do think that I'm stuck here for a number of more years, potentially till I make Full.

But she said the same thing-that while I do have this change pending, the house will come before.
What is more, I almost interrupted her and said at that point that old readings showed Passion in this new home. she began zeroing on this pattern with the 2018 readings. but it appears in my lenormand as well-new home, new key, and passion.
And before I could interrupt her she continued 'and in this new home you will have passion with someone you like, Strength and 10  of cups''.

She said she knew the connection today was strong b/c she drank an extra cup of coffee (didn't think that as a British lady she is into anything but tea!) and my colors came in quickly and strongly.

Offline bonba

« Reply #5380 on: August 29, 2020, 11:19:55 PM »
has anyone had a prediction that cane true sooner that yona timeframe ?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5381 on: August 30, 2020, 11:26:24 AM »
when Yona says someone is touched by the wheel of fortune, events beyond their control which moves events along- what does that mean?

« Reply #5382 on: August 30, 2020, 03:03:03 PM »
when Yona says someone is touched by the wheel of fortune, events beyond their control which moves events along- what does that mean?

Someone will be impacted by the Wheel of Fortune which in turn will lead to your predictions progressing. In essence, someone else’s WoF is impactful enough to affect your life/future.

Yona told me that the Wheel of Fortune is showing up as COVID-19, an event outside your control. Yona and I spent quite a bit of time discussing the Wheel of Fortune, the pandemic and how it’s impacting her own readings.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5383 on: August 30, 2020, 04:36:57 PM »
I just scheduled a reading with her in October. The last reading I had with her was in March...when everything was shutting down due to COVID. Her reading was all over the place twice, so she refunded me. I hope she connects better now. She told me not contact her until the KoW reconnects with me, because she thought things were all over the place due to predictions not happening yet. Well, the KoW (at least the one we both though it was) isn't the least bit interested (yes, I did reach out). Maybe the readings were non reads because of COVID and the crazy energy of it. I hope she doesn't turn down my reading. I mean, if he never reaches out, am I not supposed to ever read with her again? UGH.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5384 on: August 30, 2020, 05:06:27 PM »
Fidget, did predict that he will attempt to reach out?