Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541496 times)

Offline summertimesnow

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5355 on: August 26, 2020, 03:56:35 AM »
@Love and Light, amazing story, thanks for sharing.

@Wishes. It is around the 2 month mark nowadays. But I think now she's booking first and 2nd week of October.

@Lys; I'd update her but she may pick up on it on her own like say 2 of swords with the PoI.

@Smiley: I think of Yona's top ups as 'maturing' --that is,  if a reading is old, it's almost that it's more valuable to me b/c enough time has passed for the good predictions that didn't come in to become feasible. Whereas with a new top up it's always a heart sinking moment when the  first layout contains nothing exciting or good and the good is stacked at the end.

Curiously, it isn't just the vacancy/work change thing that popped up that is a marker. I have several markers from several Yona readings that have come to pass or are in operation that should precede the love stuff.

So:
2016 readings: waiting on an organization, waiting for a long time. I'm still waiting. It's been 5.5 months and there's no end in sight. I also  got a flash of insight that the news I get from this organization she saw may not be the first news I get which would jumpstart the process but the final news-meaning,  the culmination. so I hope that will take place in a  year. Normally, it'd have taken a few months but covid got in the way.

2018 readings: Tower to my institution precedes Star in the house. Also Lenormand gave financial cut (Scythe/anchor /Lady) -financial cut to institution, followed by a significant love interest, the Rider. The Tower was covid related salary cut to all my colleagues, and budget cut to the university I work for. so it passed this summer.

2016 Nov Reading: unexpected heath scare/Judgment and Tower, followed by love developments. This just passed nearly 4 years later.

2020 reading: work vacancy/restructure at work with a senior male colleague retiring or stepping down from a position, given as backdrop for dating a Knight of Wands.

2019/2020 readings: money to my mom/family due to sale of property-property has been valued but the $ payment , which is from the government, is stalled due to covid. expected sometime next spring or summer. this is around the time of KoW and passion.

So what gives?  but who knows....

Offline souls3@

« Reply #5356 on: August 26, 2020, 06:04:17 AM »
How long should you wait before you go for top up reading?

According to her website, it is about 6 months. It is also when I will know my prediction will come to pass or not

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #5357 on: August 26, 2020, 06:35:56 AM »
Unfortunately thats the danger and the risk we take when we consult with psychics. They may be eerily accurate or absurdly wrong which seems to be the case here. This is always in the back of our minds and explains why very few of us read with only one psychic. We may have that one psychic who we define as our go to who we claim has a history of nailing things. But there remains that nagging feeling in our subconscious that psychic powers are never absolute and we know deep down that even when we hear what we want to hear, the information can be misleading, hence we keep seeking out this and that other psychic trying to seek validation we know will always be just out of reach. Even users here who just got a fresh reading from a psychic, feeling good that the predictions are promising and lines up with this and that other psychic who we claim have nailed things in the past... even so, subconsciously we know that this validation means nothing. They could all be wrong! Hence we play intellectual gymnastics in our minds to justify continuing to read with psychic after psychic trying to find validation we know deep down can never be truly attained.

Hence, I suggest we all hold to the advice Kisha gave me!!! Things will unfold as they are destined to whether or not we get a reading. Also, we are to live our lives based on only what is presented before us and not what any psychic tells us. It would be an absolute joy if Yona’s prediction for me plays out within the next year. She has not been wrong for me YET perhaps simply because my cards are slow moving and most of my predictions were long term. But I am fully aware she can be totally wrong. My life is definitely not on hold. I continue to pick up the pieces daily and live. But take all readings with a grain of salt and keep living!

I truly feel we are not to consult psychics when in a life or death emergency, or worried that a partner is cheating, or worried abt the possible pending loss of a job. We may hold dearly to their words and things turn out awfully wrong and the devastation can be heart-breaking just as I experienced when Kisha got a major life altering interview situation wrong for me. The best way to use psychics I feel is soley for what is, entertainment. Tell me what you see generally regarding career, family, and relationships. Take all predictions with a grain of salt, continue to live, and watch things unfold. Nothing more and nothing less. But what the hell do I know?

All sooooo true. I agree.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5358 on: August 26, 2020, 06:44:50 PM »
I spoke to Yona this morning. She said it’s not over I don’t have the death card or the tower. She told me it was only a  half read. She said he is slow to process his emotions and he broke it off bc of the crazy ex psycho that wouldn’t let him live. Yona has always like my POI. She assured me contact within 2 months but it will be a small talk like “ how are you”. She is saying it’s not over she can’t see the end outcome and she said it isn’t final. She said to contact and email her after my POI contacts me, that way she can see more. Right now she can’t see past him contacting me in her time frame of 2 months. I asked her if she is sure she isn’t mixing up energies, she reassured me that she is not. She sees my POI and only one guy. I asked her if she sees him vanishing out of my cards, she said no. She told me though to keep busy.. to eat something and stay fit. God I am hoping she is right and he just needs space to process. And she also told me that he isn’t giving the real reason for the brake up. He claims it’s bc he isn’t ready to settle but that’s not true.. Yona says it’s cause of the stresses from the ex stalker. He needs time to miss me.... I will wait for contact. And she also said that the prior predictions from my May reading still stand...

Offline LoveAndLight555

« Reply #5359 on: August 26, 2020, 07:41:12 PM »
I spoke to Yona this morning. She said it’s not over I don’t have the death card or the tower. She told me it was only a  half read. She said he is slow to process his emotions and he broke it off bc of the crazy ex psycho that wouldn’t let him live. Yona has always like my POI. She assured me contact within 2 months but it will be a small talk like “ how are you”. She is saying it’s not over she can’t see the end outcome and she said it isn’t final. She said to contact and email her after my POI contacts me, that way she can see more. Right now she can’t see past him contacting me in her time frame of 2 months. I asked her if she is sure she isn’t mixing up energies, she reassured me that she is not. She sees my POI and only one guy. I asked her if she sees him vanishing out of my cards, she said no. She told me though to keep busy.. to eat something and stay fit. God I am hoping she is right and he just needs space to process. And she also told me that he isn’t giving the real reason for the brake up. He claims it’s bc he isn’t ready to settle but that’s not true.. Yona says it’s cause of the stresses from the ex stalker. He needs time to miss me.... I will wait for contact. And she also said that the prior predictions from my May reading still stand...

I’m glad to hear this, Nina! That is positive and I hope it makes you feel better. Because it was a half read, was it a shorter reading like 30 minutes? And do you get to finish the reading after he reaches out?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5360 on: August 26, 2020, 08:10:45 PM »
Yes it was about 40 mins long and she said to email her when he reaches out to further discuss more predictions. But right now just at a stand still..... so I am assuming this is all a good thing? Ugh I want to trust her so badly.. she’s always been my go to and many things she’s predicted have happend but this whole break up has me overthinking and stressed to the max... 10 on wands was my last card she pulled... I think that means kept waiting?

Offline massine

« Reply #5361 on: August 26, 2020, 11:03:27 PM »
Massine, how intriguing! And how exciting. I am happy for you.. May we all be so lucky to have her be  wrong in this fashion!

I can't agree more with what Professor has said. Think about it. My 2016 Tower just came in.

granted I know that it's the Tower that was shown in the April reading b/c it showed a guy pestering to meet up with me immediately after and me going out with them at short notice but I see them as a friend,  he has no card shown. the other guy -not the one whom I went out with last week-hit me up today to ask me out. I said OK to drinks. I was supposed to get together with my colleagues but unfortunately the host has been exposed to covid over the weekend and is now under quarantine. He found out in the nick of time and canceled. otherwise, we would all have been exposed had he not gotten the news today.
Reminded me of LeeLoo's prediction about wanting to be with colleagues and the Mice-vermin-preventing get togethers. ah alas.

But yep so he's ruled out as  Knight of Wands. even if he's leaving. b/c she got this right-she said you are almost pestered to meet up and you have been a bit shaken by your medical ordeal or news about s/o's medical ordeal so you go out, almost like you would with a friend for coffee or tea.

and I can verify it's skipped the Knight of Wands prediction since this appeared in the 2nd layout as did the medical  Tower. so it's like the bigger stuff can be shown earlier but not appear  earlier in one's life. this is a point that LeeLoo emphasized as well.

meanwhile I got a major hit at a journal today-quite unexpected positive surprise, aligning with my ex stepmom's predictions for August. Perhaps she'll be proved right for December as the turning point in love!!

Thank you summer, you've always been so sweet and supportive on this forum, you're a breath of fresh air! I'm hoping this won't be the guy she says will come forward with a list of why we couldn't be together before getting back together! I usually wait for guys to admit they have feelings for me and for them to pursue me, and I made a promise that I wouldn't get together with him, but we were at a house party one night, and I couldn't resist!

I am extremely happy and I'm slowly beginning to realise I deserve so much better than my ex. I'm genuinely happy for the first time in a long time! I'm not sure if Yona got the romance wrong, if it'll play out in a few years or if my drunken flirting change my paths, but I know I'm smitten and truly hope everyone gets the happiness we deserve and not the happiness we want, because they're very different things, we underestimate the happiness we deserve <3

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5362 on: August 27, 2020, 03:41:53 AM »

I am very glad that the top up was informative and positive for you Nina. It sounds like Yona is sure that the person she is seeing who makes contact is your PoI. Sometimes Yona uses a sure tone and one can tell.
Yes, if prior predictions haven't come in, they still stand..

I have my top up this Friday morning (my time). I am a bit scared as I often am. I get  worried it'd be a half reading in which case she'd reschedule but  I'd wait another 2 months. I'm more scared that it'd show another Tower since those  always pass.
But I'm also worried that it'd be a let down with the first  layout packed with not interesting stuff.
I'll be honest.  I am most worried that it's going to show the two guys who are pursuing me as the KoW I'd end up with and say that I'll grow to like him or something like this.

But the thing to watch for is the first prediction.  Realistically, what I can hope for is that the reading will  just give 'we have communication but you  aren't wowed ; you still humor them'' indicating one of the 2 guys. And then maybe it'll move on to the bureaucratic process.  So if that process shows up early in the cards, I will know I'd hear in the next couple of months.  But it it's in the 2nd layout or something, then I am in for a long wait.

We will  see.

Oh and I just saw your message Massine. How sweet! Thank you so much! Those words mean a lot to me. I am wondering if this guy had been shown as a new suit for you vs your ex? I am so stoked for you girl!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 03:44:52 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5363 on: August 27, 2020, 09:14:13 AM »
Thanks summer! I am trying hard to keep positive. Also I wanted to ask.. when Yona says “ communication is in the heart of your reading” what does that mean?

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5364 on: August 27, 2020, 05:59:39 PM »
Thanks summer! I am trying hard to keep positive. Also I wanted to ask.. when Yona says “ communication is in the heart of your reading” what does that mean?

It means it's probably the center card. This means that communication will be important to your life in some capacity. If she got 2 of pentacles, it  means remote communication. If 8 of wands, it's face to face. And another thing she can tell is if this applies to romance or career. for me it's always been career, and sometimes non-romantic socializing, and it's always been correct.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5365 on: August 27, 2020, 07:04:23 PM »
Thanks summer... i think she got the 2 of pentacles. Which is consistent with what she told me that I would get a small “ how are you” or something along those lines. She said that he didn’t vanish out of my cards and he isn’t history. Just a waiting game now...

Offline bonba

« Reply #5366 on: August 27, 2020, 08:57:03 PM »
anyone knows what three of cups is in love reading ? and if yona can tell yoj of some one is a player or doesnt have serious intention ? she wasnt clear on that . like she said she doesnt see him a player but also she said he approach me out of curiosity which can mean he doesnt haveserious romantic intention . Im confused . she said she is an interest which is more than friendly . what does that mean ? meaning sexual ?

Offline Esse

« Reply #5367 on: August 27, 2020, 09:22:45 PM »

It means it's probably the center card. This means that communication will be important to your life in some capacity. If she got 2 of pentacles, it  means remote communication. If 8 of wands, it's face to face. And another thing she can tell is if this applies to romance or career. for me it's always been career, and sometimes non-romantic socializing, and it's always been correct.

summertimesnow - that's intriguing me, according to the traditional Rider Waite tarot interpretation 2 of pentacles is along the lines of indecision, uncertainty and needing to try something in a new way, I 'think' Yona reads along the lines of Yoav Ben-Dove although I don't know anything about his method/interpretations, plus whatever her guide gives her, so I wondered if your interpretations are based on your readings with Yona? hope you don't mind me asking :-)

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5368 on: August 27, 2020, 10:21:15 PM »
Esse,

I think Yona has said that she uses mostly the Crowley method. She also sticks to a system and so Spirit uses her system to communicate with her. She said this of symbols as well. For partnership, for example, she'll be shown the handfasting symbol to indicate commitment and relationship b/c she is British and hails from Northern England.
For me, I'll get the color red to indicate immediate news but in other cultures red may mean soon or even danger. for me, it just means development or news I've been  awaiting-usually good or resolution of something-soon.

and today, the laptop I meant to use for my Skype call has been acting up and dropping my wifi connection. The older one that I used to use is fine but  the issue is that it may run out of space to record the full reading. I worry. No issues until today alas.
Sometimes Spirit does things to block one's reading.
Please keep fingers crossed for me guys.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #5369 on: August 27, 2020, 10:28:19 PM »
Esse,

I think Yona has said that she uses mostly the Crowley method. She also sticks to a system and so Spirit uses her system to communicate with her. She said this of symbols as well. For partnership, for example, she'll be shown the handfasting symbol to indicate commitment and relationship b/c she is British and hails from Northern England.
For me, I'll get the color red to indicate immediate news but in other cultures red may mean soon or even danger. for me, it just means development or news I've been  awaiting-usually good or resolution of something-soon.

and today, the laptop I meant to use for my Skype call has been acting up and dropping my wifi connection. The older one that I used to use is fine but  the issue is that it may run out of space to record the full reading. I worry. No issues until today alas.
Sometimes Spirit does things to block one's reading.
Please keep fingers crossed for me guys.

i have had something similar happen to my friend. she had a half reading. the sound was so bad and wifi was terrible and only when they resolved this did yona say she could only hear whistling during the reading, very odd stuff was happening. they had to reschedule