Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541528 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #5295 on: August 17, 2020, 07:43:58 PM »
No. In my last reading (in December) she mentioned 5 of cups and it was true, we were having issues. She couldn’t see past the next two weeks at that time. That was so strange. I just broke it off with him yesterday. Not because I don’t care about him, I’m just tired of him not being emotionally available. I deserve more.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5296 on: August 17, 2020, 07:59:22 PM »
In one of my readings a year ago, she mentioned that I would be getting flowers and she thought it was from my POI and she thought it was a way of them offering me love and hope. Well, I did get flowers several times from my two best friends. They are both very strong women and go getters. Is it possible that she picked up on their energy and just assumed it was a man and my POI?

Offline Dannika

« Reply #5297 on: August 17, 2020, 08:06:56 PM »
Nina - in terms of the 5 of cups thing, I’ve gotten that before in the same context and she told me that it was in reference to me and my poi being detached either physically and/or emotionally and the distance would bother me and I’d be wondering what they were up to.

She also told me “it doesn’t say the door closes, it’s a new phase” indicating that there was more to come afterwards. This reading was from 2017 and it sounds like it could be happening to me now, but based off of the surrounding events it’s possible that it hasn’t happened yet -  I’ll know based off of what my poi does or doesn’t do. She said after this period I would get an “explanation or apology” from him for “backing off or changing existing plans” and that I would think that he was “backing off or not as keen when that’s not really what he means”.

So I’d take it as a good sign if there was more predictions about poi after you got the 5 of cups. I think she also told me in this reading that the 5 of cups meaning depends on the position in the spread, and if it was the last card or the outcome card then it would be a bad thing. Doesn’t sound like this is the case for you so it’s probably something that Yona glossed over in the reading because it’s not going to end up being important to you in the grand scheme of things.

OR, I’ve also had readings from her where she’s predicted something and completely glossed over it as not a big part of the reading, then I’ve had other readings with her where she’s gotten the same prediction but she goes into it in way more detail. Different readings with her sometimes look at life events from different angles or the reading itself focuses on different things, but the predictions are typically in line with readings she’s given before if that makes sense.

Hopefully your issue is resolved before your next reading with her but if not I hope you get more clarity in your situation!

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5298 on: August 17, 2020, 09:25:31 PM »
Danika- thank you for that. It was in the middle of my reading where she spoke about this GAP and this 5 of cups. And she had a lot to say onward after that. Reassuring more communication. I just don’t k ai what time believe anymore she has gotten a lot right and obviously she got the 5 of cups but she never made a mention of a break up all she said was we are not as close that there’s a change in the structure of the schedule. I am at loss for words and I just don’t know what to think feel or do. He always told me he wanted the same things as me always always and since the psycho ex gave him more probelm and had to get this order of protection in line with the court I think it has him being erratic o just don’t know maybe he needs some space I am praying to god tht this isn’t the end. She also said in one of my readings about him when I asked “ do u see any endings of us” she says he backs off and then comes back he can make excuses but I don’t see him vanishing out of your cards he isn’t a swine

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #5299 on: August 17, 2020, 09:28:50 PM »
I recently read with her and Karen Rosenberg in Florida. I will never, ever use another telephone-based service again, they were completely the opposite of all the "pro" services I have tried. I am done with CP and the others.

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #5300 on: August 18, 2020, 01:55:21 AM »
What I mean to say was, Yona Farrell was excellent. She did not read from a script and there was no way in hell she was backgrounding on social media because I have one private profile and have never posted about the issue I called about, not that I divulge much to start with on Fraudbook. Karen Rosenberg is also a hell of a reader. If anyone wants it, I have her number.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5301 on: August 18, 2020, 05:38:33 PM »
Should I tell Yona about my break up? Or tell her everything is fine? I don’t want to sway her in any direction...

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5302 on: August 18, 2020, 06:10:59 PM »
Yona won't want any info until after she has pulled the cards. When she asks what has transpired tell her than. This is how she reads so it doesn't sway the cards.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5303 on: August 18, 2020, 06:12:21 PM »
Ok mags thank you

Offline Dannika

« Reply #5304 on: August 19, 2020, 04:21:06 AM »
Anyone has any new updates on predictions Yona got totally wrong which havent been previously posted? And I dont refer to ‘it looks like she is going to be wrong’ or ‘time will tell’ but predictions which are proven to be 100% wrong. I would love to see posts abt this more often!

Yona accurately predicted that I would be losing my job (indirectly, although it’s obvious that this is what she was talking about) and that I’d be concerned that I didn’t have a “plan b” lined up. What’s funny is a little bit before the reading I started telling myself that I needed a “plan b” just in case I did lose my job.

What she got wrong was that I would get a “quick result” after springing into action to handle this issue. That I would be reaching out to people, making phone calls and emails. Which yes I have been connecting with my network, applying to jobs, etc, but it has been a month now and I still have no leads on a job. So that was not a “quick” result.

I may be able to go back to an old employer but it would be taking two steps back from progress I’ve been making over the last couple of years in my career. She told me that the “result” I’d get is better than I’d hoped in terms of career and money and that I’d be concerned that I couldn’t start right away. This definitely doesn’t sound like the potential opportunity I have. Ugh.

Her timeframes as all know have been wrong wrong wrong lol.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5305 on: August 19, 2020, 04:30:03 AM »
On how much to reveal to Yona, this is a dilemma. Personally I just am not disciplined enough to not update her. So if it'd been a breakup, I'd have updated her.
But on this house idea, I will hold my tongue to see if she sees it on her own as a shadow or coming up in the 'summer'.
Unfortunately for me, this house possibility is tied to my paperwork; that is,   the paperwork's delay is an obstacle.
On that note, here's how she minimizes stuff. Back in December, she saw an obstacle to this paperwork. She picked it out on her own as the shadow.  I was preparing to start the process and excited about it. she immediately saw it as the no 1 issue on my mind but said there's a delay with it-maybe some paperwork is returned to you and it's delayed by a week or so,   or you have your appointment mixed up, she mused , in her typical Yona way. My heart sank as soon as she said she saw an obstacle. I couldn't fathom any obstacles THEN. but in January I began suspecting whether the newly emerging corona may be the obstacle. Oh and boy was I right.
What would have already completed LAST month has not budged and the agency dealing with it will now furlough its staff, resulting in years' more of waiting. So what would have been 2-3 months has turned into 2-3 years, at best.
So Yona's '1 week' delay , is a delay of several YEARS. not months, years.  On a similar note, if she says she doesn't see a 2 of swords of 6 months, she is most likely not seeing a gap of 6 years but it may be 2-3 years.

So let's see what comes up for me in the upcoming top up. I worry, I worry immensely that it's going to show random app energies. I am DONE with that. Beyond done. i cannot fathom one more fish guy, one more 'hey', one more insult, one  more 'how's your weekend'. I am done. No matter what she sees, I will not go back. It is such a relief every day to wake up to no 'how's your day' messages or random app alerts. It makes my day, not to have that, it truly does. Keep in mind, all, that I was at this for SEVEN years, YEARS. Think about what one accomplishes in the same amount of time. Hell, I made tenure in less time and published a book within 2 years.. My advisees completed their PhDs in less time. So when I say I'm done, I am done, period. Hell will freeze over before I swipe one more time. 

Professor -what she flat out got wrong for me was what I described. Improvement and increase in communications with the old Wands. at that point, we had an acquaintanceship bordering on a friendship. He never communicated over text that well but if anything he was the MOST communicative during that time . several months after that reading, the common friends left town, for good. And I decided the situation was going nowhere and we lost ALL contact. so total opposite to what she predicted.
Sure, you can argue it applies to a future love interest. But I actually don't think I will  have another love interest ever again-see above, no more apps.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 04:35:29 AM by summertimesnow »

Offline bonba

« Reply #5306 on: August 19, 2020, 07:27:13 AM »
it is so strange . my first reading with yona was is febraury but my top up was in july .in first read  when I asked her if she see future with a specific guy she said no and cards didnt show him however in top up reading he described a man i meet in summer . the description matched exactly the guy i asked about in first read . she said this is an emerging partnership . this has potential but through circumstances we have to spend lots of time apart and that will create trust issues . im not surehow to make of any of her reading since she fid  ot give me a vertain answer if there will be a commited remationship . she said she think it will be one . im confused cause in first read she said you snooz you lose about this guy . seems like it will take long and i give up . but in second read she said she see emerging partnership

Offline maggs30

« Reply #5307 on: August 19, 2020, 07:58:58 AM »
Top ups look at a smaller time frame. It sounds like he will be around for a little longer but not long term.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #5308 on: August 19, 2020, 02:48:11 PM »
She had so many more predictions after the 5 of cups..... :(  never made mention that it could be someone else

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #5309 on: August 19, 2020, 04:16:29 PM »
Professor, they do say that the apps are addictive. But so are psychic readings.. I had been on those liveperson type of platforms for about a decade and I ultimately calculated that I spent enough on them to total to a deposit on a house. If I had the money now in the bank from just the 2 years since I became a prof, I'd have enough for 20% on a decent house here. What a shame. So I stopped cold  turkey one day in summer 2015.

But that was a case I felt temptation-I wanted to go on liveperson and kasamba. With the apps, just not having them on my phone is a major relief, a blessing. I detest every single thing about them, from the hey's, to the cringey feeling of an insult coming in, of creeping aggression, from the messages that go nowhere , having to swipe and swipe, day in and day out, weeks, months, years with no end in sight. And for a probability equal to exponent to negative infinity of a connection.
There's another lady, a blogger,, Shani Silver, who's our peer, who likewise did the apps for 10 years. she quit at intervals, 3 years in, 6 years in,, 8 years in , 10 years, and finally seemingly for good on the 11th year.  And she lives in NYC.

This is an aspect of my life I consider over. I missed the boat when I was young and had social opportunities-on top of it, I was very very pretty . I'm not going to try to market myself now as a middle aged woman and have to contend with middle aged men with kids and baggage.

I'll check with Yona at regular intervals. Unless she sees a romantic situation in the FIRST TWO cards, it's a no go-she may be reading my afterlife or next life.

Luckily for me Yona is on point with everything else. so hopefully the cards will show all of that and quit talking about random guys. I don't care about them. they can go stuff their own d*cks in their assholes. that's how much I despise and detest them-and this is the sentiment that arose after 7 years. it's toxic.