Author Topic: Angeldust36  (Read 23154 times)

Offline Zenia

Re: Angeldust36
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2013, 04:28:02 PM »
well, lets be honest. a lot of people ARE in a "holding pattern". if you kept seeing this for people wouldn't you just use the same terminology? it's like us with explaining Astrology to people. when you are talking about aspects you probably explain them the same way. 

now, i agree with you if they are just doing cookie-cutter readings. the point is, if they ARE seeing the same thing/situation then they'll probably just explain it the same way or use the same wording.

i'm  not taking sides here. just trying to understand maybe why this happens.
I agree.I posted the same view on the tread on Joena.No matter what occupation you have,you will find some expressions and terms that you use more often to explain things to the customer/client.That dosent mean you are not genuin and qualified.
When it comes to Angeldust i will have to talk to her to feel her clairvoyance,she uses"holding hands"a lot i see.With Joeana i am absolutely certain about her gift.

loops77

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2013, 07:23:17 PM »
I just don't understand why they throw the same lines out to people if they are real though. Same with ShootingStar and Joeana it seems....just generic lines. Some of them do probably have a gift, but as soon as i hear that a reader has told a few people the same things, i automatically cross them off my list. It doesn't feel right at all.

what did shootingstar11 say to you that she has told others?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2013, 08:21:49 PM »
I just don't understand why they throw the same lines out to people if they are real though. Same with ShootingStar and Joeana it seems....just generic lines. Some of them do probably have a gift, but as soon as i hear that a reader has told a few people the same things, i automatically cross them off my list. It doesn't feel right at all.

what did shootingstar11 say to you that she has told others?

I think she was one of the readers discussed in chat. One of the things was "who is Mary?" or she asked a few of us about an M name and i think it was Mary. She also said she saw rings for us each (implying that we would get them from the guy we are/were involved with)...i forget what else...maybe the other members who were in chat that day can refresh my memory... there were a few things.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 08:23:34 PM by Luckystar »

Offline StarSeed11

« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2013, 05:31:05 AM »
Okay...the more I read with her the more I'm convinced she has a gift. HOWEVER, how is she with actual predictions? I think that's the important part. I'm just sad she's so expensive :(

Offline StarSeed11

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2013, 12:25:58 AM »
Bumping this up. Have chatted with her a few times and she's great with current. She also did give me hope about my love situation. So, what I want to know is...does she give hope to most people/is she honest?

Also, how is she with outcomes (or at the very least predictions that are a few months out)?

Thanks!!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2013, 01:26:28 AM »
Bumping this up. Have chatted with her a few times and she's great with current. She also did give me hope about my love situation. So, what I want to know is...does she give hope to most people/is she honest?

Also, how is she with outcomes (or at the very least predictions that are a few months out)?

Thanks!!
.                                                                                                                                                                                                        Be careful before you spend more money on her. She has been discussed in chat multiple times where people have said that she has told them the same things.

Offline StarSeed11

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2013, 01:37:50 AM »
Thanks Luckystar. I really need to chat with someone who has spoken to her so we can compare. I don't share much on here but I would be happy to PM someone who reads with her

Offline skyline

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2013, 08:33:11 PM »
Interestingly, when I last spoke to her several months ago, she saw a job change in Nov, and it's happening.

Only thing is she never told me my previous job would end before that and there would be a short gap.

Proof again that readers almost never pick up or tell you anything bad.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2013, 05:04:20 AM »
Interestingly, when I last spoke to her several months ago, she saw a job change in Nov, and it's happening.

Only thing is she never told me my previous job would end before that and there would be a short gap.

Proof again that readers almost never pick up or tell you anything bad.

Yeah, it has been my experience that readers don't get the full picture (and with good reason, I believe) but rather certain key points or the unethical ones don't give you the not so good news.
I do believe certain things need to happen in order to get to where we need to be and if we knew everything about the future, it would be too much.

Offline skyline

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2013, 01:22:23 PM »
Yes, it would be too much if we knew everything.

I read somewhere that's why we don't even see a week into the future, because we couldn't handle it.

But I'm pretty much at the point where I view these readings as fantasy, because even if they pass, so much has happened in between that most of the time the predictions aren't even relevant any more by the time they happen.

Offline foodiegirl

« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2016, 03:14:50 AM »
has anyone read with her recently?  i had a reading and then another one a short time later that conflicted with the first one on the overall outcome... have her predictions come to pass?

allibai3

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2016, 01:41:38 PM »
I spoke to angeldust36 a couple of days ago,she was pretty good. She pointed out that my ex is hot and cold.I didn't point that out to her. She said that this behavior will become less and less.She also picked up that my ex had a bad relationship before me.Pretty much his ex lied that she was pregnant,she gave him std and cheated on him.Angeldust said that he was made out to be the bad guy which is true.She also said that he is hot and cold because when he feel vulnerable it makes him feel uncomfortable and then he lets his past baggage and he overthinks things and starts to believe he doesnt have any feelings and then he comes out of it which is why he comes back.

Offline foodiegirl

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2016, 06:12:20 PM »
ugh, she said the same things to me... like the exact same words...
"back and forth will be less and less"
"his feelings for me triggered past baggage"
"made him feel uncomfortable and exposed and vulnerable"
"in the past he was made to be the bad guy"

RedVelvet

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2016, 06:23:54 PM »
Yup I've been told that before

allibai3

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2016, 07:21:37 PM »
Welp,I guess she got lucky with me and her cold reading stuck.So,now that I know the shit show that she is running.I will get a refund from Keen.This lady is smart because when you do chat reading you cant leave feedback ,kenn doesnt give you  that option.