Author Topic: Angeldust36  (Read 23155 times)

loops77

Re: Angeldust36
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 06:00:29 PM »
She will go into voice if you request it.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2013, 02:46:30 PM »
Thank you for info Loops!

Finally i reached her after a long wait.I could only afford a few minutes,but she wasnt detailed.She said she saw"holding hands"further on.No timing.And that she saw a woman on his left side;meaning one was leaving..(not so sure..)
Has anyone gotten negative predictions from her?

Offline skyline

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 12:17:03 AM »
Couldn't get chat to work so I scheduled a call with her. Pleasant to talk to.

Predictions and timeline almost exactly the same as 3 months ago. So she's consistent.

And she does use the same phrases, someone to the left, someone to the right.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 12:31:25 PM »
Its Sunday,and i am sitting here reading through notes. :)
I saved our session,and it turned out her prediction was correct.She said "contact very soon",and that transpired.The long term future aspect i cannot confirm yet of cource.
Next time i want to talk to her live,not chat.I cant stand the chat,and it eats your minutes and $$$... :-[

Offline StarSeed11

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 10:23:22 PM »
I'm a little worried about what I've been reading about her. So I've tried her to ask about the connection between someone i like and she basically said the same things to me. That we have 3 lines connecting us. On the left is another woman (could be from past or leaving) and on the right we are holding hands so that means there will be something down the line. Hmmmmmmm, does she say that to everyone???

Offline newgirl

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 10:29:55 PM »
Exactly same to me  >:(

Offline StarSeed11

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2013, 10:56:49 PM »
Has she told anyone that they are NOT holding hands?  :-\

Offline skyline

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 11:32:57 PM »
Next time i want to talk to her live,not chat.I cant stand the chat,and it eats your minutes and $$$... :-[

I would definitely get on the phone with her. You'll get a lot more out of the reading, and like another caller posted above, she has a unique style that I find to be refreshing. When I spoke with her on the phone, I had no doubt that she was very gifted. Easily one of the best calls I've had on keen.

Offline StarSeed11

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 12:01:38 AM »
Skyline, how do you get  a phone reading with her?

Offline skyline

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2013, 01:50:27 AM »
You'll have to email her and request an appointment. Although I've noticed Keen has issues with connecting on appointments.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 01:58:49 AM »
she never told me there was another person on any side, but she did say holding hands.
maybe it's just her go-to way of explaining things.

however, if she's telling EVERYONE that they are "soul  mates" and going to be together that is another story.
has she ever told anyone any bad news about a relationship? like, that it WON'T work out?

Offline skyline

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 02:04:34 PM »
has she ever told anyone any bad news about a relationship? like, that it WON'T work out?

Yes, she has.

And she does use the same phrases to explain things.

Offline Truth

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2013, 03:47:55 PM »
oh, then perfect.

yeah, i mean i think everyone has a certain way of explaining things. consider teachers or really anyone that talks to people on a large scale. they will use similar terminology or metaphors, etc to relate something to people. i dont mind that, as long as it's the truth and not leading someone on.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2013, 03:59:53 PM »
I just don't understand why they throw the same lines out to people if they are real though. Same with ShootingStar and Joeana it seems....just generic lines. Some of them do probably have a gift, but as soon as i hear that a reader has told a few people the same things, i automatically cross them off my list. It doesn't feel right at all.

Offline Truth

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2013, 04:18:04 PM »
well, lets be honest. a lot of people ARE in a "holding pattern". if you kept seeing this for people wouldn't you just use the same terminology? it's like us with explaining Astrology to people. when you are talking about aspects you probably explain them the same way. 

now, i agree with you if they are just doing cookie-cutter readings. the point is, if they ARE seeing the same thing/situation then they'll probably just explain it the same way or use the same wording.

i'm  not taking sides here. just trying to understand maybe why this happens.