Author Topic: Refunds  (Read 2649 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Refunds
« on: August 27, 2017, 12:40:21 PM »
Just an FYI for anyone who didn't know, but readers do know who ask for and receive refunds/satisfaction guarantees. I haven't been on the site in over a month because my situation is playing out. But I had read with a reader about love and career. First part of the reading was career and he seemed on point. Second part was about love and he gave me the same response he gave everyone else. Since he seemed ok on career, I only asked for a satisfaction guarantee refund. I got an email today where he emailed me ridiculing me for that even though during the reading and after in an email I thanked him for his services but I didn't feel we connected. I don't see where he gets the right to send a nasty email. I was always told by Keen that they don't know who requested for and/or got a refund but I guess they do.

Offline ShootingStar

Re: Refunds
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 12:42:49 PM »
OMG that is so uncalled for!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 01:32:46 PM »
I would think that the reader would eventualy know when they dont get paid for that reading.

I am glad your situation is working out now and hopefully how you expected it to!

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 01:46:42 PM »
Isn't it Keen policy to leave a one star rating in order to get a refund? Since readers can see who wrote feedback I am sure they know the one star raters will ask for a refund

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 02:44:06 PM »
Isn't it Keen policy to leave a one star rating in order to get a refund? Since readers can see who wrote feedback I am sure they know the one star raters will ask for a refund

No, that hasn't been the policy for sometime. I didn't ask for a full refund though because the career portion was correct.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 04:24:04 PM »

No, that hasn't been the policy for sometime. I didn't ask for a full refund though because the career portion was correct.

Anyway the maximum refund you can get is $25 I think every 4 weeks. and ya I never had to give 1 star to get refund.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 04:31:12 PM »
Oh boy I could have saved myself some hate mails then lol I thought leaving 1 star was required. Anyways I recently got the full amount of 43$ back

ladya

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2017, 04:34:06 PM »
ya you dont need to leave a 1 star. i never did. just request the refund. i think they recently changed the 25 dollar thing where you get the full amount back.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 08:34:59 PM »
I would think that the reader would eventualy know when they dont get paid for that reading.

I am glad your situation is working out now and hopefully how you expected it to!

Thank you!! It's playing out who my trusted advisers said it would :) so a step in the right direction!

anything