Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 97042 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #150 on: June 11, 2020, 05:37:11 PM »
How accurate are Gail’s predictions?  She saw and said things without me telling her and she said she didn’t see a third party.  I’ve been seeing my ex online on whatsapp constantly the last couple days.  Her prediction is he’ll be back in July and that we are not completely over even though he said he doesn’t think we are right for each other long term after a year and a half of being together! I’m so confused by all these readings.

Did any of her predictions for you come true?

She’s great for remote viewing and she is good at telling if there’s third party or not. Her timeframes are not so good at all

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #151 on: June 11, 2020, 06:12:07 PM »
How accurate are Gail’s predictions?  She saw and said things without me telling her and she said she didn’t see a third party.  I’ve been seeing my ex online on whatsapp constantly the last couple days.  Her prediction is he’ll be back in July and that we are not completely over even though he said he doesn’t think we are right for each other long term after a year and a half of being together! I’m so confused by all these readings.

Did any of her predictions for you come true?

She’s great for remote viewing and she is good at telling if there’s third party or not. Her timeframes are not so good at all

I have to agree with this completely. Her remote viewing is second to none, its insane. Also at the beginning when she picks up how your poi is feeling facing her, not facing her, head down etc has always been dead on for me. Time frames are a bit all over the place but for me have not been so far out (always within weeks to a month max)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #152 on: June 11, 2020, 06:52:22 PM »
I agree. Sucks at time frames so hard lol but no psychic has ever gotten time for me. Gail is def my number one go to psychic. Absolutely love her

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #153 on: June 11, 2020, 07:02:12 PM »
Keen confusing me period.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #154 on: June 11, 2020, 07:37:13 PM »
Is she good at picking up third parties? I asked if my poi is dating someone and she said that the only girl she sees has brown hair and she asked me if that was me. I have brown hair but she wasnt sure if she was describing me or someone else. I know he’s dating someone and she is brunette but right now she’s dying her hair blonde. She also said that she only can see her profile so to her that means that the girl is not emotionally available.

Offline vy888

« Reply #155 on: June 11, 2020, 09:28:40 PM »
I read with QOC’s too.  She was vague but said he’s distracted by someone.  I don’t know who is right!

Offline jolimano

« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2020, 03:03:58 AM »
I Googled Readings by Gail and I only found a Facebook link. Is that her? Or is she on another platform?

Offline vy888

« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2020, 03:26:04 AM »
https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/psychic-readings-by-gail/9123296?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #158 on: July 06, 2020, 03:04:03 PM »
ummm this is sooo freaking weird!!!   Gail just blocked me for absolutely NO REASON!!!   Like I havent talked to her in like 6 months and the conversation was totally fine and I just tried reading with her and it says blocked -- i never left a review or anything WTF?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #159 on: July 06, 2020, 03:35:17 PM »
I read with QOC’s too.  She was vague but said he’s distracted by someone.  I don’t know who is right!

i would believe qoc over Gail. Gail told me there was no 3rd party and now I know there is still a 3rd party

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2020, 04:56:44 PM »
I would believe Gail personally. She’s been dead on for me the majority of the time. Only thing that has sucked is her timeframes

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #161 on: July 07, 2020, 03:04:28 PM »
Found her personal site :) https://www.psychicallyspeaking.com/

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #162 on: July 07, 2020, 07:43:53 PM »
Can anyone tell me if she’s good at predicting someone new coming in as a new love interest?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2020, 01:51:51 PM »
Does anyone know if she keeps notes?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2020, 03:32:19 AM »
Does anyone know if she keeps notes?

I read with her a lot. I really don’t think she does.

anything