Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 96033 times)

Offline LiliM93

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #180 on: October 05, 2020, 01:56:11 PM »
First time it happened to me too. She was looking at my POI & things coming up for him. She asked me if I was open to hearing anything she sees & I said yes. Obviously had no idea she was referring to death. She said it’s an older male, like a father. Well his dad is currently struggling with health issues so this has also been a fear of his. She said he won’t die immediately but he’ll be given a diagnosis for example and he’ll just start to decline thereafter. She said he may come into money after this (not sure how because his dad isn’t wealthy or anything), and the death will actually bring us closer together. It wasn’t a bad reading but just creepy & sad. She predicted possible pregnancy around him too- not sure how accurate she is on this stuff either.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #181 on: October 05, 2020, 02:29:58 PM »
First time it happened to me too. She was looking at my POI & things coming up for him. She asked me if I was open to hearing anything she sees & I said yes. Obviously had no idea she was referring to death. She said it’s an older male, like a father. Well his dad is currently struggling with health issues so this has also been a fear of his. She said he won’t die immediately but he’ll be given a diagnosis for example and he’ll just start to decline thereafter. She said he may come into money after this (not sure how because his dad isn’t wealthy or anything), and the death will actually bring us closer together. It wasn’t a bad reading but just creepy & sad. She predicted possible pregnancy around him too- not sure how accurate she is on this stuff either.

Wow. Thats quite a heavy prediction and agreed - creepy and sad. Sorry for what's happening right now <3 sending you love.

I'm curious how this plays out. I loved Gail the first couple times that i read with her but she flip flopped on me the last time.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #182 on: October 05, 2020, 03:23:22 PM »
Not to scare anyone but she did predict my POI’s aunts passing back in 2018 and she did pass in April of this year to cancer. She’s been pretty accurate with me

Offline LiliM93

« Reply #183 on: October 05, 2020, 03:29:19 PM »
I will update on predictions. She’s gotten a lot right for me so far, but she’s had a few misses too. Thank you for sending positive energy 😊

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #184 on: October 05, 2020, 03:55:51 PM »
Not to scare anyone but she did predict my POI’s aunts passing back in 2018 and she did pass in April of this year to cancer. She’s been pretty accurate with me

So sorry for your loss Yt <3

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #185 on: October 05, 2020, 04:03:31 PM »

So sorry for your loss Yt <3

Thank you that means a lot. It was very hard saying goodbye.

Btw, I just noticed her rate went from $5.50 to $6.55. That’s insane

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #186 on: October 05, 2020, 05:16:58 PM »
Well Keen increased their platform fees and commission fees to 51% for users who provide services from their platform. Some readers are not increasing, but some will. This became effective 10/1/20. You would have had to accept the new terms, after logging on for the New Policy and New User Agreement.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #187 on: October 05, 2020, 06:48:25 PM »
Damn they stay increasing. Rip off.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #188 on: October 08, 2020, 11:35:51 PM »
So I just read with her a month ago about my ex. I haven’t had any predictions come to pass yet but it may be because it’s too soon however at the time I had been thinking a lot about if, when and how to make contact with my ex so during my reading with her I asked if contact was coming soon and all she said was “the one who wears contacts or glasses will make contact first”. I’m blind as a bat and wear both contact and glasses lol. Also she described my exes personality to a T so I guess that’s a hit? Idk. I like her a lot though.

She said the same thing to me about the contacts/glasses thing. That whoever had them, and the one with the light hair, would be the one to reach out to the other. I have blonde highlights and contacts - my POI is dark hair.

But I won't be the one reaching out LOL

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #189 on: October 08, 2020, 11:47:02 PM »
Aww man so maybe she just says that  :(. She didn’t say the light hair/dark hair thing to me though and also I see that she tells a lot of people something about living near a body of water which is interesting because I live on a lake but she never said that to me lol

She didn't say anything about living near the water (sadly I am 3/4 hours away) and also did not mention anything about light/dark hair contacts/glasses either. I found her professional and highly connected to my personal situation without me saying nothing but offering my name and my POI's name. One reading with her and she became one of my top 3 readers.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 11:48:44 PM by serenejoy »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2020, 11:50:37 PM »
Aww man so maybe she just says that  :(. She didn’t say the light hair/dark hair thing to me though and also I see that she tells a lot of people something about living near a body of water which is interesting because I live on a lake but she never said that to me lol

She didn't say anything about living near the water (sadly I am 3/4 hours away) and also did not mention anything about light/dark hair contacts/glasses either. I found her professional and highly connected to my personal situation without me saying nothing but offering my name and my POI's name. One reading with her and she became one of my top 3 readers.

Yes it may not be a bad thing that she says it repeatedly - could be like.. one of her "things" you know?

I think shes an awfully nice lady. I'm not sure if I'd call her again.

Offline lynettefs

« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2020, 10:23:56 AM »
I know with POIs she can sometimes describe them as being off to the side and facing away from her, but has she told any of you guys that she saw them turning around from this position? this was my experience and I was curious if anyone else got a similar reading, and if anything came from it.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #192 on: October 13, 2020, 10:30:19 AM »
She told you they turned around? That’s cool :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #193 on: October 13, 2020, 11:30:22 AM »
She said my ex turned around. He cheated and left lol

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #194 on: October 13, 2020, 05:41:14 PM »
She said my ex turned around. He cheated and left lol

what does she mean by turning around?