Author Topic: Psychic Readings by Gail  (Read 97033 times)

Offline Scorpio9227

Re: Psychic Readings by Gail
« Reply #135 on: January 07, 2020, 09:38:04 AM »
I had 3 total readings with Gail. the first one was really good, she informed me that an ex and I are done I shouldn't' hold out hope she even described me physically, which I thought was really cool. the second reading was 100% the opposite of what actually happened, but I figured I'd give her one more shot.

she began the reading by validating an event that had happened between us 8 weeks ago (she even said it was 8 weeks) she described his personality and how that has caused us issues in the past. (all true) she said the first thing that comes up is moving in together and marriage. she said (idk about her time frames) that it will be 3 years from when we began dating that we end up married (this summer marks our two year anniversary) she said that between now and me turning 33 (I'm 31, ill be 32 in oct) we'll have conceived/had our first baby. she said that once we move in together, things will move really fast (which I don't doubt. I think getting him to actually make THAT commitment is going to be harder than acquiring the ring.. as he's screwed it up/delayed it twice so far lol) she said she sees him looking at rings, even described the shape of ring that I wanted (which I thought was cool since its not one of the more popular shapes) I asked her why he had lied about something, and she described the girl in physical detail that was associated with the lie, and gave almost the exact same explanation that he had given she mentioned him seeking therapy and said that its going to monumentally create stability for him and us (which I didn't disclose to her that he suffers from depression) she described an event that was likely to take place at work (and it did last night).. I can't vouch for the "big" predictions, engagement, if we actually end up moving in together, kids, but she did get some things correct already and I'm interested to see if the rest transpires.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #136 on: January 09, 2020, 10:16:30 PM »
Yeah to add on to the post above, i also had this type of reading from gail recently.
I called to ask about work/ career predictions.

Right off the bat she told me 3 weeks- that in within 3 weeks a friend would tell me about a job that would be the one I end up getting. She described the friend in extensive detail that sounds exactly like a good friend of mine from grad school who works in the same field as I do- so this makes sense. She then said that as far as when I’d start the job, it would not be as far away as March- so i would definitely be starting this new job in february.

She said she saw this as a full time job, not at a hospital but potentially connected to one (like outpatient setting), but also saw me doing something else on the side to supplement my salary online- and said it was connected to moving- as in selling furniture or clothing before or after a move. I told her i had plans to move in with my boyfriend but not until my current lease was up in september 2020.

Then totally out of the blue she mentioned that she saw a ring around my finger, and asked if i had been talking about that with my boyfriend or was  already engaged (im not,  but we’d talked about it on and off)... she said that she saw us getting engaged this year sometime or possibly the very beginning of next year. She asked how long we’d been together- just over 2 years as of december 2019- and she said something along the lines of  “interesting, the number 3 keeps coming up so i assume that means around 3 years of dating youd be getting engaged” — our 3 year anniversary would be december 2020, so right around that time too. She also said she saw an elopement directly after engagement (She described this in a weird way- she said she saw us running off towards nevada app dressed up— altho i am 100% not the vegas type and you’d have to be insane to see me getting married at a chapel in vegas, so i assumed this was a metaphor for eloping). I told her i live on the east coast but i dont see myself moving to nevada, and she said no not moving, like running off quickly to get married but specified that we’d do some kind of formal ceremony later on. Strange.

I have two questions about this reading.

1) as far as career related predictions, how accurate has she been for people about timing, info and details on a job, and outcome of positive job predictions?

2) when she brings up details about Engagement/marriage- especially when they are out of the blue/unwarranted, how accurate is she? I have read that often the random info she throws in without asking is the most accurate, so i am curious about people’s experience with this. She also gave a pregnancy prediction/ warning of sorts Along with this, and i know this isnt uncommon with her so i am curious about these types of predictions from gail and how they have played out for others.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2020, 07:09:36 PM »
How is she on contact predictions?

Offline artslove

« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2020, 10:30:12 PM »
I got to talk to her for a little bit last week and contact has not happened yet. She did mention “a matter of days to April” so I’m not exactly sure how this will play out. I’m not sure if checking my social media counts as this, but my POI has been checking my stuff more often and quicker than usual.  She was pretty accurate for the most part. I really hope things work out. Will keep updated. Has she worked for anyone else?

Offline artslove

« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2020, 04:55:34 AM »
Bump. Anyone have any luck with her recently?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #140 on: April 08, 2020, 02:00:30 AM »
Also curious on any recent predictions or readings with her.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #141 on: April 10, 2020, 02:31:49 AM »
Read with her this morning, she picked up a third party. First time a reader picked up a third party and said this person is leaving his life or he is trying to end things. I have no idea who this person is. As I started giving her more info she kinda flopped and said oh he doesn’t know if he wants to end things with her or not. He is back and forth between us .... like ugh

Anyone else experience this?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2020, 03:03:07 AM »
Aaaaaa desperately waiting in her queue for a call. What time was she on? Did you read with her on Keen?

Could it be an ex who is hitting him up again bc of Covid? Lots of exes coming back in these days.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2020, 05:22:42 PM »
I read with ber and it was underwhelming. Maybe I did not ask the right question?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2020, 05:23:59 PM »
Carmen do you wanna pm me?

So was mine :(

Offline GoldenGirl75

« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2020, 12:27:15 AM »
Does anyone know if she still does readings on her private site? I tried emailing but no reply yet

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #146 on: May 14, 2020, 05:48:08 PM »
Now i wanna try!

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2020, 03:31:23 AM »
Just read with her again. Definitely a gift bc she knew the state my poi is from and said this is a really random place to go, but I see u taking a trip to this state.

Offline vy888

« Reply #148 on: June 11, 2020, 04:18:43 PM »
How accurate are Gail’s predictions?  She saw and said things without me telling her and she said she didn’t see a third party.  I’ve been seeing my ex online on whatsapp constantly the last couple days.  Her prediction is he’ll be back in July and that we are not completely over even though he said he doesn’t think we are right for each other long term after a year and a half of being together! I’m so confused by all these readings.

Did any of her predictions for you come true?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #149 on: June 11, 2020, 05:32:59 PM »
Yes. She has had some things come true for me. She doesn’t sugar coat or lie so if she doesn’t see it, she doesn’t see it. She’s told me that when there are no threats or anything serious, 3rd party doesn’t come out strong