Thank you, mrrrh!! 
I've only spoken to QoC once, and in my reading she was dead on with a third party. She picked up specific things about the third party and their dynamic that I can validate without talking to my POI because I know the third party, and we have mutual friends who have told me things she has mentioned. So I say you can take it to the bank
Just going to add to this to say that QoC was one of the only ones who accurately predicted a third party in a situation I was in. She saw it all - 3rd party coming into the picture, POI trying to make a decision, then POI deciding to live with 3rd party (before it happened)... and how that would impact my connection with POI as well.
As others have said, I don't believe she sees very far out but she has been very accurate for me in present and immediate future.
Whoa, Doubleoh, pretty impressive!

May I ask what sorts of questions you were asking in order to get this information? When I called her the other day (because my POI became cold and distant suddenly), I said "My POI is suddenly distant, why is he acting like this - has he lost interest in me, or is there another woman involved?". I got a very short straightfor
ward answer to the question (I have not been able to verify the answers with POI as of yet) and I did not follow up with any more questions. Maybe I need to take a more general approach to my questions with her, or somehow continue the line of questioning? I have only called her a few times, and I guess I tend to try to get my answers and hang up as quickly as possible because of the time-is-money factor on per minute sites lol - but maybe I am going about this all wrong....?