Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Predictions that came true

<< < (5/5)

flora0250:


Uli has been right on for me many times and she and a couple others are the only ones I talk to on rare occasion now. BUT she has also been astronomica lly wrong on some predictions . Similar to Sincerity for me actually. Things that definitely mean she has some ability because she couldn’t guess it and some small predictions have happened but over time I’ve learned this is absolutely not any indication that other predictions happen.

I’m more and more convinced we in large part or entirely create our reality and when we call psychics we are really saying we don’t believe in the reality we are seeking to create. Idk if that’s really applicable to everything but this realization is probably what has now ultimately helped me the most in not calling as much anymore.

mayflower:
Gemini moon is like 80-90% accurate for me. Even i asked her to read like short timeframe (2-3 months), it will exactly happen like she told me. So i am repeated customer for many years now.

gemmaasks:
I concur with few posts here. Beverly Ann got a few things right but timing was off. Ive only had one reading from her in May 2025.

I would have back to back job offers
Right - one with a multination al company and another being a smaller company. Result: this happened in Sept.
Partially Right - Later in the reading, she saw July being very significant for a job security. Result:  The interviewin g process for the job I accepted started in July.
Wrong - She saw number 3 for when I should be able to secure a job. I got these offers in Sept. She kept seeing the multination al company being an oversea opportunity . Result: no, the company isn't internation al.

Old and New POIs
Right - my old poi is scared and that I would have to wait for him when it comes to commitment.
Wrong - She predicted my old poi will come back in 2 weeks time and July. She gave me 2 different timeline here. Result: Still MIA.
She saw a fire sign man in late 30s from my past coming back into my life in 2/3 weeks time from the reading. Result:  No, Idk any fire sign man. Never met this man.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version