Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Predictions that came true

(1/5) > >>

saxenaniks:
Hey everyone! Just wanted to check—who’s been accurate for you so far?
Whose predictions have actually played out, and who didn’t really land?
In the past, Yona has been quite accurate, with smaller work related predictions and big love outcomes.
And Beverly Ann has had some of her smaller, more specific predictions come true too.

Just curious who’s worked for you and who hasn’t—always helps to know!

T422:
I haven’t tried loads but the only one that’s ever been right on anything specific for me is Yona.

And by specific I mean others have said ‘you’ll take a trip’ or ‘you’ll meet a man’ - well of course that’s going to happen, so I don’t count them.

bazzer:
Okay so in 20 years of having readings - on and off. I can say the following have had some hits:-

Ann Queen of Cups
Beverly Ann - I know she has become popular over the last few months. BUT her timing for me was well off. Still happened but not in the months that were indicated - more like within 18months to two years.

One of the most accurate readings I have ever had was from an ebay seller. Cannot remember his full name - Leo something? I now cannot find him - I have tried!
Predicted an inheritance - thought never going to happen I do not have rich parents - however a relative was and due to a parent already passing the inheritance came to myself - not a huge sum when divided out to all the beneficiari es but still a hit. Also predicted a meeting with someone named Gary. Turned out it was not a name but a company called Garry. Also predicted working for a younger person and nailed their personality . These predictions spanned 15 years and some of the predictions made I have no idea about if they will ever happen.

Don't often take readings - just now and then. Last one as with Log Lady - but waiting on those to happen. Next up will be Beverley Ann and I will try and get a reading with her in a few months.

saxenaniks:
Hi! Thank you so much. Just wanted to share that some predictions have come true — and a few readers have been really accurate when it comes to reading the present energy.

🔮 Predictions that have come true:

Beverly Ann

Yona Farell

✨ Readers who’ve been accurate in reading the present:

Rachel Marie

Miss Ann

Karen Jo

Rika (good with connecting with passed ones — she even knew names!)

Mattie (also very specific with names — has her prediction played out for anyone?)

Uli (called out something very specific)

Julia Calope

Solomiya Dusk




jackY:
Here's a silly question, other than the 1-2 mentioned, has anyone found someone on keen that's accurate with career predictions? Now that they've removed the connection "fee" and I just got a freebie, I'd like to use it. Anyone? Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version