Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Predictions that came true

<< < (4/5) > >>

Dejatu:
Hey! Would you say Beverley Ann’s timing has also been good for you or just overall prediction wise?


--- Quote from: saxenaniks on April 21, 2025, 07:34:49 AM ---Hi! Thank you so much. Just wanted to share that some predictions have come true — and a few readers have been really accurate when it comes to reading the present energy.

🔮 Predictions that have come true:

Beverly Ann

Yona Farell

✨ Readers who’ve been accurate in reading the present:

Rachel Marie

Miss Ann

Karen Jo

Rika (good with connecting with passed ones — she even knew names!)

Mattie (also very specific with names — has her prediction played out for anyone?)

Uli (called out something very specific)

Julia Calope

Solomiya Dusk

--- End quote ---

mliva34:
I've tried Mattie, Uli and Rika

Mattie - my phone reading back in Nov 2021 - she said I'll hear about 'POI' situation changing in 4/5 and it was my ex who I started dating in 2022 til 2023 - I heard about him moving back to my state in May and this wasn't the person who I asked about during the reading back in Nov 2021.
Reading in Jan 2022 - packets will sign, selection process and I will get selected - this was in reference to a scholarship I had to apply for to get my govt job and have them pay everything. It happened the following year Jan when I was told I got selected. Same reading mentioned a guy with distinct facial features with broad shoulders and has a dog and will be talking about his mom - I was just dating him and literally the last time I was with him he was talking about his mom. But I ended it. The rest are pending - she gives a general reading of your life I think. She doesn't just stick to the question and even if she think she does.. I think she sees a lot of things in one reading.

Rika - she saw something that no one had ever mentioned.. something drastic. But this was in the past when it happened between my ex and I. Not so much of a prediction.


The ones I've used a lot were Jacqueline, Anastasia.. - I got hooked before because of those two because of specific predictions and detailing events without me saying anything.



--- Quote from: saxenaniks on April 21, 2025, 07:34:49 AM ---Hi! Thank you so much. Just wanted to share that some predictions have come true — and a few readers have been really accurate when it comes to reading the present energy.

🔮 Predictions that have come true:

Beverly Ann

Yona Farell

✨ Readers who’ve been accurate in reading the present:

Rachel Marie

Miss Ann

Karen Jo

Rika (good with connecting with passed ones — she even knew names!)

Mattie (also very specific with names — has her prediction played out for anyone?)

Uli (called out something very specific)

Julia Calope

Solomiya Dusk

--- End quote ---


mystic_sparks81:
Bevreley Ann predicted a work thing that happened. I also asked if 2 things I wanted to do would happen. She predicted that both would happen, and one would be more meaningful to me. She got all of the above right.

bazzer:
No - timing has always been off for me BUT things do happen.


--- Quote from: Dejatu on December 02, 2025, 11:27:19 AM ---Hey! Would you say Beverley Ann’s timing has also been good for you or just overall prediction wise?


--- Quote from: saxenaniks on April 21, 2025, 07:34:49 AM ---Hi! Thank you so much. Just wanted to share that some predictions have come true — and a few readers have been really accurate when it comes to reading the present energy.

🔮 Predictions that have come true:

Beverly Ann

Yona Farell

✨ Readers who’ve been accurate in reading the present:

Rachel Marie

Miss Ann

Karen Jo

Rika (good with connecting with passed ones — she even knew names!)

Mattie (also very specific with names — has her prediction played out for anyone?)

Uli (called out something very specific)

Julia Calope

Solomiya Dusk

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Luckystar:

--- Quote from: mliva34 on December 02, 2025, 05:07:47 PM ---I've tried Mattie, Uli and Rika

Mattie - my phone reading back in Nov 2021 - she said I'll hear about 'POI' situation changing in 4/5 and it was my ex who I started dating in 2022 til 2023 - I heard about him moving back to my state in May and this wasn't the person who I asked about during the reading back in Nov 2021.
Reading in Jan 2022 - packets will sign, selection process and I will get selected - this was in reference to a scholarship I had to apply for to get my govt job and have them pay everything. It happened the following year Jan when I was told I got selected. Same reading mentioned a guy with distinct facial features with broad shoulders and has a dog and will be talking about his mom - I was just dating him and literally the last time I was with him he was talking about his mom. But I ended it. The rest are pending - she gives a general reading of your life I think. She doesn't just stick to the question and even if she think she does.. I think she sees a lot of things in one reading.

Rika - she saw something that no one had ever mentioned.. something drastic. But this was in the past when it happened between my ex and I. Not so much of a prediction.


The ones I've used a lot were Jacqueline, Anastasia.. - I got hooked before because of those two because of specific predictions and detailing events without me saying anything.



--- Quote from: saxenaniks on April 21, 2025, 07:34:49 AM ---Hi! Thank you so much. Just wanted to share that some predictions have come true — and a few readers have been really accurate when it comes to reading the present energy.

🔮 Predictions that have come true:

Beverly Ann

Yona Farell

✨ Readers who’ve been accurate in reading the present:

Rachel Marie

Miss Ann

Karen Jo

Rika (good with connecting with passed ones — she even knew names!)

Mattie (also very specific with names — has her prediction played out for anyone?)

Uli (called out something very specific)

Julia Calope

Solomiya Dusk

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---


I never had the pleasure of speaking with Uli because during the timeframe I was calling California Psychics she was impossible to talk to given her demand. Maybe she is still in high demand as I see she is now $17/per MINUTE!! I was fed numerous fairytales from people on that site. However, I was able to hear a reading that a friend of mine had with her and I must say I was very impressed. The specifics were crazy good and there was no way she could have known the stuff she was saying in the reading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version