Potpourri Boards > Too Many Psychic Readings?

I think I’m done

<< < (2/4) > >>

Notacrystalfreak:

--- Quote from: artsygirlms on April 23, 2025, 10:04:49 AM ---Well that was wrong too because he turned out to be a psycho and I immediately blocked him

--- End quote ---

Is this the new guy?

Florallover87:
Yes, it becomes very complicated to actually read anything—there are capital letters as if people are screaming, and others being called out for things that happened to them. I’m also interested in a new forum.

mystic_sparks81:
What happened to the moderator? There are some people here who need to be banned.

scorpiogirl:

--- Quote from: beautifulsunset on April 24, 2025, 06:57:43 AM ---Yes, I wonder about the moderator.. .if there is one because it does not look like it.
Yes, several people need to be banned immediately .
I am not surprised to see people exposing private details of others. Psychics do this and people on this forum as well.
There was a member who chose to tell her life here...can't remember about her username something miss.... and then ok but others haven't done so and several people are bringing up private stuff about them.
Yep, they need to be removed from here ASAP

--- End quote ---


Who is “they” that needs to be removed?

scorpiogirl:

--- Quote from: allisgood on April 24, 2025, 02:16:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: serenejoy on April 24, 2025, 08:13:30 AM ---That account was created today, to push a narrative that is old as time.

--- End quote ---

You are disgusting. I probably created an account today after that forum was recommended here.

What the **** does it matter if I created the account today or 20 years ago???  I am posting about my experience. And I am so right about you and the other psychopaths here - you are a bunch of worms so go back to your hole

--- End quote ---

Fixed it for you. You used the wrong pronoun. You meant to say “I joined”.

I also think you just created another account HERE …

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version