Potpourri Boards > Too Many Psychic Readings?

I think I’m done

<< < (3/4) > >>

sugarsky:
Exactly. That lipstickall ey post is definitely allisgood.
For someone who thinks psychics are such a massive scam… you sure do spend a lot of your time on MULTIPLE forums, my dear.

jackY:
Well, she doesn't have anything else to do. No man, no job and probably lives in a basement. You know the type.

--- Quote from: sugarsky on April 24, 2025, 03:04:20 PM ---Exactly. That lipstickall ey post is definitely allisgood.
For someone who thinks psychics are such a massive scam… you sure do spend a lot of your time on MULTIPLE forums, my dear.

--- End quote ---

mystic_sparks81:
When I first signed up here, there was an account with the name Waterfalls? something like that. They were posting the same crap that allisgood does. She needs to get a life.

Mina:

--- Quote from: scorpiogirl on April 24, 2025, 02:35:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: allisgood on April 24, 2025, 02:16:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: serenejoy on April 24, 2025, 08:13:30 AM ---That account was created today, to push a narrative that is old as time.

--- End quote ---

You are disgusting. I probably created an account today after that forum was recommended here.

What the **** does it matter if I created the account today or 20 years ago???  I am posting about my experience. And I am so right about you and the other psychopaths here - you are a bunch of worms so go back to your hole

--- End quote ---

Fixed it for you. You used the wrong pronoun. You meant to say “I joined”.

I also think you just created another account HERE …

--- End quote ---

It’s comments like this that make me know you guys are going to be ok!
😆😆😆

There are ppl who do know how to discern the whakadoos.

It’s a well known fact that LSA has like 3x the trolls

scorpiogirl:

--- Quote from: allisgood on April 25, 2025, 01:47:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: scorpiogirl on April 24, 2025, 02:35:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: allisgood on April 24, 2025, 02:16:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: serenejoy on April 24, 2025, 08:13:30 AM ---That account was created today, to push a narrative that is old as time.

--- End quote ---

You are disgusting. I probably created an account today after that forum was recommended here.

What the **** does it matter if I created the account today or 20 years ago???  I am posting about my experience. And I am so right about you and the other psychopaths here - you are a bunch of worms so go back to your hole

--- End quote ---

Fixed it for you. You used the wrong pronoun. You meant to say “I joined”.

I also think you just created another account HERE …

--- End quote ---

Look Scorpion piece of crap - first of all you are editing posts by other users and changing them. This is the level of psychopathy you have. Do you know what that is called?
Second, not that I owe you any explanation s but the new user in liptickalle y is not me. I don't even give a shit what YOU piece of crap ***** say or think. It is actually hillarious seeing you all posting like **** making assumptions . You are pathetic.
I don't go telling my life in public forums like other psychotic, agorophobic, and the list goes on.......
Now what you think, assume and everything in between is none of my business but as I said it is actually hillarious seeing you all bitching when you ACTUALLY HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE.

But of course, you cannot expect a snake to not bite you and kill you with their venom becuase a snake will always be a snake. It is her nature. You are a Scorpion so the same applies to you!!!

I love your latest picture. You are really cute

--- End quote ---

You’re obsessed. You need help for that. It’s clinical.
Do you think your words are wounding ANYONE here?


At this point it’s just entertainme nt. You should start using your other profile that you made more recently because you haven’t gotten unhinged on it yet. But you can’t help yourself. You will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version