Potpourri Boards > Too Many Psychic Readings?

I think I’m done

<< < (4/4)

artsygirlms:
I made this thread for support and hoping to find people that are in the same position. A safe place to turn to. Instead this turns into a vicious, nasty thread.

I’m disappointe d.

sugarsky:
😂 I can’t.
Such a negative rude message for no reason from allisgood
You literally have to laugh

jackY:
You just made me LOL.


--- Quote from: serenejoy on April 29, 2025, 12:31:45 PM ---Proverbs 6:16–19

I pray the demon in you is removed oh keyboard warrior.

--- End quote ---

Dawnlegacy:

--- Quote from: serenejoy on April 29, 2025, 11:45:43 AM --- Isaiah 54:17


PS - Abbie on Keen is great for anyone needing a good psychic <3

--- End quote ---

Did any of your predictions come true?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version