Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

New Bitwine Psychics

<< < (10/14) > >>

sugarsky:

--- Quote from: babyblue1144 on April 15, 2025, 09:50:15 AM ---hey!! I am a friend of mintchocola te lol. she used to read with Alana but alana was majorly wrong for her (and me) so we both quit her. I think when she read with Alana, she wasn’t that busy or popular yet, what other hard to catch advisors are you talking about?

--- End quote ---

that was meeee who said that about mintchocola te lol -  just something I noticed in the reviews 
now that we've been exchanging messages, I get it :)

Still not sure which thread was actually bashing mint though 

artsygirlms:
I reread a reading from a year ago. Mostly bs feeding me what I wanted to hear

KikiWelll:

--- Quote from: Florallover87 on February 04, 2025, 05:37:14 AM ---Anyone have any info on this reader:


https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/481814-purplesoultherapy


She is always busy, is marked by BITWINE and doesn’t have negative reviews.

--- End quote ---

I just got a reading with her! I don't know about her telling me what I'd like to hear, but she picked up on my situation at work perfectly! I have a complicated situation with a few people involved, and it could have many different variations, but she picked it up exactly as it is.

babyblue1144:
thera has been pretty good for me she’s solid I do go to her

KikiWelll:

--- Quote from: babyblue1144 on April 27, 2025, 06:45:50 PM ---thera has been pretty good for me she’s solid I do go to her

--- End quote ---

Yes, she seems very kind and connected. She gives a lot of info and doesn't waste your minutes. Is she good in predictions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version