Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

New Bitwine Psychics

<< < (9/14) > >>

Florallover87:
Anyone have any info on this reader:


https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/481814-purplesoultherapy


She is always busy, is marked by BITWINE and doesn’t have negative reviews.

sugarsky:

--- Quote from: Florallover87 on February 04, 2025, 05:37:14 AM ---Anyone have any info on this reader:


https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/481814-purplesoultherapy


She is always busy, is marked by BITWINE and doesn’t have negative reviews.

--- End quote ---

Interesting
One thing I noticed is that user mintchocola techip1155 is always able to get through to these “ tough to get to” advisors
That’s unrelated to your question, but I find that strange

Novachild1018:
mintchocola techip reveal yourself if you’re in here 👀👀😭😭

sugarsky:

--- Quote from: Novachild1018 on February 12, 2025, 01:38:56 PM ---mintchocolatechip reveal yourself if you’re in here 👀👀😭😭

--- End quote ---

😂😂😂😂

babyblue1144:
hey!! I am a friend of mintchocola te lol. she used to read with Alana but alana was majorly wrong for her (and me) so we both quit her. I think when she read with Alana, she wasn’t that busy or popular yet, what other hard to catch advisors are you talking about?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version