Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Bitwine

New Bitwine Psychics

<< < (11/14) > >>

Ninacy:
I was able to catch Thera today after being busy for hours. Very sweet, she validated my own feelings and didn't judge me for asking certain questions about my ex and third party--I can tell she is a true empath. However, I felt she was picking my ex and his new relationshi p mainly through me rather than them, she also matched exactly what I for from my own tools, so  I guess I'll know for sure if predictions do come to pass in the timeframe she, me, and other readers have gotten. I hope she is not another case where she just reads your thoughts and feelings about the situation but actual predictions don't happen...

Florallover87:
Does Thera always gives a timeline of 4-6 months?

saxenaniks:
Is thera extremely sugarcoated in her readings?

poorprincess:

I felt she was super into sugarcoatin g/fairytale.


--- Quote from: saxenaniks on April 29, 2025, 07:26:34 AM ---Is thera extremely sugarcoated in her readings?

--- End quote ---

KikiWelll:
To me, she wasn't. She even warned me that if she sees something I wouldn't like, I must accept it. And she was quite realistic about my situation, not terribly negative but definitely not sugarcoatin g or overly promising either.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version