Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 223368 times)

Offline Lnoelle128

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 56
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #180 on: August 10, 2021, 01:14:45 AM »
Just an update. Ive had 2 readings with her and neither have manifested at all. Definitely would not recommend.

Offline lala36

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 52
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2021, 06:33:16 AM »
Just an update. Ive had 2 readings with her and neither have manifested at all. Definitely would not recommend.

Same I have had 2 readings and nothing manifested either.

Offline myelsey

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 23
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #182 on: August 17, 2021, 05:46:07 PM »
Literally everything she said for me regarding my career happened as well as some of her "general" events. Nothing from love so far but timing is hopefully just off. My friend ended up getting a reading from her and things are already happening that she predicted for her. She's worked great for me for the most part

Offline SarahM

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 409
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #183 on: January 05, 2022, 02:29:59 PM »
Nothing manifested for me either.

Offline lala36

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 52
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #184 on: January 06, 2022, 04:55:17 AM »
It's a year after she said what she predicted would happen and nope not a thing!

Offline YellowLove

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 145
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2022, 01:08:40 PM »
I read with her twice about 4 - 5 years ago on someone different. Long story short, what she predicted never happened.

Offline PinkyD

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #186 on: August 30, 2022, 07:31:41 PM »
Any update on Leeloo?

Offline Oisin16

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 280
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #187 on: March 26, 2023, 03:10:32 PM »
Any update on Leeloo?

Her contact timeframe never came to pass for me

Offline Opaclife

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 59
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #188 on: March 26, 2023, 10:16:28 PM »
Any update on Leeloo?

Her contact timeframe never came to pass for me

same. I take it as grain of salt but I believe she has a gift.

Offline mei22

  • Regular Members
  • *
  • Posts: 28
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #189 on: May 06, 2023, 06:52:08 PM »
I honestly don’t even feel like re-reading my transcript with her but I ended the chat early because she was wildly inaccurate to the point I don’t even know what she was picking up.. nothing she said related to what even happened between me and my then boyfriend and I don’t mean it in a bad way I mean like it genuinely was not relevant right down to the “female” energies she sensed.. it was just confusing and I disregarded everything she said lol thank goodness

Offline Engagement2

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 88
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #190 on: May 06, 2023, 10:32:38 PM »
She is not completely accurate but somewhat accurate

pfizer

  • Guest
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2023, 02:15:24 AM »
she could pick up the current energy pretty well
but her predictions were not impressive

Offline Chitowngirl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2023, 09:20:18 AM »
Is this person still on the site? I couldn't find a link to her at all.

Offline PinkyD

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #193 on: July 15, 2023, 09:45:51 PM »

Offline Chitowngirl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #194 on: July 16, 2023, 01:20:51 PM »
Thank you! For some reason I never saw this name and couldn’t find it in the search