Author Topic: Leeloo's Esotericorner  (Read 223402 times)

pfizer

  • Guest
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #210 on: August 20, 2023, 06:56:01 AM »
leeloo has been very accurate for me especially recently.
even timeframes she hit really well

and with things happening im not too sure about rachel marie's predictions but im pretty confident about her description of the persons and issues.

Offline Stone88

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #211 on: August 20, 2023, 07:40:06 AM »
@pibkdyD thank you for the heads up regarding Rachel Marie. I'll keep that in mind and not hold on to her timeline.

@pfizer have Leeloos timeliness been dead on? Or a few days out. She's predicted contact for me for 20th August around 5ish.

pfizer

  • Guest
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2023, 08:07:36 AM »
@pibkdyD thank you for the heads up regarding Rachel Marie. I'll keep that in mind and not hold on to her timeline.

@pfizer have Leeloos timeliness been dead on? Or a few days out. She's predicted contact for me for 20th August around 5ish.

two dead on, one was like 10 days delay, but we kept chatting during these 10 days. when its like 2 days passed i will tell her and ask if anything change? i dont mind to get another reading to see more, but she told me no change in energy so just a bit delay, then contact happened.

Offline Stone88

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2023, 09:08:25 AM »
That's amazing! I'm so happy for you.
Maybe I need to be bit more patient and not be disheartene d if I don't get contact today.
Thanks Pfzier.

Offline PinkyD

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #214 on: August 20, 2023, 10:57:37 AM »
That's amazing! I'm so happy for you.
Maybe I need to be bit more patient and not be disheartene d if I don't get contact today.
Thanks Pfzier.

Keep us posted!

Offline Chitowngirl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #215 on: August 20, 2023, 07:47:50 PM »
AnnetteMari e was wrong for me for first contact prediction

pfizer

  • Guest
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #216 on: August 20, 2023, 08:01:10 PM »
That's amazing! I'm so happy for you.
Maybe I need to be bit more patient and not be disheartea tned if I don't get contact today.
Thanks Pfzier.

welcome!
but i also think timeframes issues you really needed to give and take like a week to two weeks
at the same time, do tell the reader her timelines were off;see how she response
i think leeloo is very legit, but again she cannot connect with everyone

Offline Chitowngirl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #217 on: August 20, 2023, 08:06:03 PM »
AnnetteMari e just told me I’d have contact yesterday and that definitely didn’t happen. I actually thought she’d be correct too. Bummer

Offline PinkyD

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #218 on: August 21, 2023, 12:39:31 PM »
AnnetteMarie just told me I’d have contact yesterday and that definitely didn’t happen. I actually thought she’d be correct too. Bummer

Damn I’m sorry. Her last dates passed for me but I have new dates so will update. Probably something bad since she can’t tell the difference between good or bad events

Offline Stone88

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #219 on: August 21, 2023, 02:33:05 PM »
She should really remove " accurate time frames" from her bio lol

Offline Chitowngirl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #220 on: August 21, 2023, 02:38:19 PM »
I’m not sure if you’re talking about Leeloo or Annette but if it’s Annette I think she should too. I’ll give her credit for being pretty bold and confident about them though. She gave a few other dates so I’m not completely brushing her off yet. I’ll include more if she hits on them or doesn’t.

Offline Chitowngirl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #221 on: August 21, 2023, 02:52:16 PM »
She gave me more so I’ll wait and update once those dates have passed. She could be right still for the next few. Hopefully she is right!

Offline Stone88

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2023, 10:33:00 AM »
Unfortunate ly the contact prediction for 20th August did not pan out. I give up.

Offline Chitowngirl

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 300
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2023, 12:35:42 PM »
Is this Leeloo or someone else? I've never read with Leeloo

Offline Stone88

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 139
  • Karma: +0/-0
Re: Leeloo's Esotericorner
« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2023, 12:42:38 PM »
This was from Leeloo.
I've read with her twice now and no luck.