Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

He's ba-aaack

<< < (11/16) > >>

Sweetsydney2000:
Yep that’s basically it. How long have you been out of contact?

unicornlove:

--- Quote from: Flyingsoul on February 19, 2019, 04:34:42 PM ---It did sound like Unicorn, but can be coincidence as well. I hope Unicorn is doing fine since last event :(

--- End quote ---

not great, thanks. My ex told his friend to file a police report against me. For "harassment" but she never did. Just missing my ex and wasting more money on readings, as usual. I would love to have a happier update,  :-[ last reading was with Raynee on bitwine hers was positive,

Chels:

--- Quote from: Sweetsydney2000 on April 07, 2019, 07:46:20 PM ---Yep that’s basically it. How long have you been out of contact?

--- End quote ---

3 weeks lol. I know that doesn’t seem like long but it is for us lol. I’m just feel like he’s feeling the same way I am.

Love2lovenj:

--- Quote from: unicornlove on April 08, 2019, 10:08:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Flyingsoul on February 19, 2019, 04:34:42 PM ---It did sound like Unicorn, but can be coincidence as well. I hope Unicorn is doing fine since last event :(

--- End quote ---

not great, thanks. My ex told his friend to file a police report against me. For "harassment" but she never did. Just missing my ex and wasting more money on readings, as usual. I would love to have a happier update,  :-[ last reading was with Raynee on bitwine hers was positive,

--- End quote ---

Why would your ex's friend need to file a report against you?

unicornlove:
because we talked on snapchat. we were talking and I was asking about him. When we talked before she talked to him for me and sent me his reponse. I figured we would do that same again. Well I was wrong. But luckily she never filed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version