Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

He's ba-aaack

<< < (12/16) > >>

Beesa:
I mean this with kindness - it's not a good idea to get a 3rd person communicati on with situations like that, no matter how trusted. It just complicates things for you and everyone involved. If he won't talk to you directly, then he probably isn't ready  :-\

Sweetsydney2000:
I agree with above. I’ve been there too a few times. The best thing is to honestly pretend they don’t exist and let them wonder why you aren’t bothered. 12 years on and he keeps coming back, and this is the best trick I’ve learnt.

Chels:
I agree lol ☝🏼☝🏼 I have finally learned this along with growing my confidence and past my insecuritie s. It does work and I think that’s what is really helping right now too. Ive done it in the past & hes came back always. I just need that commitment now & got to stay strong and take nothing less. Lol

Sweetsydney2000:
Me too. It never hurts any less though, like it hurts just as much now as the first time he did it. But again that’s also due to my lack of self confidence and not standing up for my boundaries

Chels:

--- Quote from: Sweetsydney2000 on April 08, 2019, 06:37:06 PM ---Me too. It never hurts any less though, like it hurts just as much now as the first time he did it. But again that’s also due to my lack of self confidence and not standing up for my boundaries

--- End quote ---

I feel you girl. Your not alone. I’m so tempted to text him now but I’ve held out for this long & I know this is what needs to happen and he will contact this month. It’s just a waiting game & trying to worry about it lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version