Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True
He's ba-aaack
Flyingsoul:
It did sound like Unicorn, but can be coincidence as well. I hope Unicorn is doing fine since last event :(
Natashanyc:
--- Quote from: lozka on February 19, 2019, 02:56:55 PM ---I tried Lookout Mountain Medium over a year ago. Not only nothing she said not happen but she was so vague and she was called out on Reddit for harassing people who "exposed her."
She'd say things like how karma would get them, failed to deliver readings, and I believe she told a girl she'd curse her. Honestly one of the nastiest interaction s I have ever had with a "psychic." I believe she tells everyone fairy tales as in the reddit thread that exposed her, a girl got mad and wrote about how Angela had been telling her for a whole year how her ex was coming back within the next two months and two months and so on and how also she was supposed to meet another guy. Nothing that she could validate, just fairytales of the future. Her ex never came back and actually had her blocked. I believe she's the one Angela threatened to curse.
--- End quote ---
Wow
Chels:
Can someone explain how ‘feeling their energy’ feels like?? I think I have been feeling my ex’s the last week or so.
Sweetsydney2000:
I feel like you just know, its hard to explain. I’ve been on and off with my boyfriend for 12 years and I have always sensed when he’s think of me or when he’s about to contact.
Chels:
It just feels intense. Like anticipatio n .. happy, excited but then also very emotional. I get chills thinking about him or when looking at our pictures. This is the longest me and him have been without talking in well over a year (we’ve been on & off too)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version